Radley free to play

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soon to be followed by Latrell downgraded and not enough points for a suspension. LOL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this bulldogs news ... shouldn’t it be in the “rugby league” general section?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a joke. It was almost an identical tackle. And yet Momorovski gets three weeks while Hetherington gets five? Heaps of consistency there. It's any wonder why we give a shit and keep watching this corrupt sport.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on the verge of cancelling my Foxtel I've had enough of the NRL
Thankfully I did that before the season started as I had a feeling this year was going to be ugly and it is and then some.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy about that as while he definitely deserved to get suspended I would've thought at least 2 matches but if he'd pleaded guilty and NOT fight the charge he would've only received 1 week suspension and that would've sucked. Souffs have a lot of grubs in their squad and he's one of them as are the Burgess brothers both past and present and Walker while a talented player is also a hot head and a grub.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said elsewhere we should have challenged the grading, but our CEO doesn't have enough footy nouse.

Every #$%^ing time we bend over to the NRLOL. We shouldn't continue to take it. We need to fight back!
Part of the loser mentality. We don't fight the bad calls we just cop it. We need to start using the Captain's challenges more and fighting charges at the judiciary.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hetho should have hit him on the chin/cheek bone it seems. Hit him too low on the throat. Should have gone higher and contacted with the head. Turns out that is a sin bin and $1900 fine.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can make the argument about the send off and sin bin not being on the same page but Hetherington got such a long suspension because of his record. It wasn’t like it was some hidden secret when we signed him.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a joke. It was almost an identical tackle. And yet Momorovski gets three weeks while Hetherington gets five? Heaps of consistency there. It's any wonder why we give a shit and keep watching this corrupt sport.
Yo be fair Hethrington would've only got 3 weeks but loading a carry over points made it much worse

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the Roosters use brown paper bags for court cases?