Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Must go- Brett Morris, Josh Morris, Matt Frawley, Greg Eastwood, release Aidan Tolman.

Must sign- Tevita Pangia Junior Jamayne Isaako, Josh Papalii, Ricky Leutele, Esan Marsters, Adam Doueihi
Lomax, Leutele, Gela-Mosby, Pangai Jr, Hess or Marsters are the players i want.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of curiosity what dont you like about Woods?
He's a myth in origin and he's a myth at club level we got fucking dominated tonight and he did fuck all about it and worse still it looks like his shit has rubbed off on klemmer and jj

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Show us the replay
They did eventually, very quickly and quite a while after the event........there were three players around the area and at least two of them had a hand on our guy at one time....I know they have changed or should I say " tweaked " the rule so that the player who falls off is not counted

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/12cbdda64b9baf9155492fb3027804a9
In the same announcement the NRL revealed there would be a tweak to the way the one-on-one strip would be adjudicated, with defenders allowed to play at the ball as long as they are the only player involved in the tackle at the time.

Previously one-on-one strips were not allowed if there were initially two or more defenders involved in a tackle — even if all but one defender slipped off before the ball was pinched.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not good enough! Not one forward running for 100m. The media should be ripping into our pack this week to stand up! I thought the Morris boys were solid esp Josh.
MBye another solid game in his new position.
Montoya needs some to take more hit ups
B and J Morris already commented
Hopoate would like to see him be at depth that J Morris is
Frawley is being targeted in defence and his kicking game
Foran solid again but I saw nothing of him hitting RFM on the edge direct
Elliot rocks and diamonds
RFM was hoping for some more this week of offloads and hole runs
Jackson Trying hard but some misses in defence that are unlike him.
Klemmer A down performance. When does he ever not run for over 100m
Lichaa Was better from last week with some runs kick out on the full from kick off didn’t help
Woods Down also is he still injured? Expectations would be more metres in defence once ball is past him he stops
Fualalo ok but no impact near last week
Tolman A tough decision needs to be made. Ever since the ‘spotted in defence’ came up I think more traffic comes his way. Gets dominated every tackle
Jeremy Marshall King shows some spark but couple of errors didn’t help
Aispeli Fine would really have dented this kids confidence not getting a run.

All in all I get we are ‘work in progress’ but this was down on last week. The overturned video ref killed us and the first try was against the run of play. Yeah bad luck but the defence needs to improve! Too many shirt grabs and bad reads

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's a myth in origin and he's a myth at club level we got fucking dominated tonight and he did fuck all about it and worse still it looks like his shit has rubbed off on klemmer and jj
I agree with the majority of your posts but i cant agree with your view on Woods.

He is not a Taumalolo or Martin Lang but he continuously attracts 3-4 defenders, always has a hand free for an offload and hardly ever gets put on his back.

He was brilliant for the Kangaroos and that comes down to Smith getting all his forwards rolling forward.

After these last 2 weeks its evident when you play the Dogs if you shut down Foran and limit the impact of Woods and Klemmer you are one shoe in to win the game.

On the other hand you play the Storm and you cannot shut down all there strike weapons in Smith, Slater, Munster, JAC, Vunivalu, big Frankistein *****

Cowboys - Morgan, Taumalolo, Thurston, Granville

and so on and so on

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree with Lomax & Hess but not off contract next year
ive mentioned alot of players like those 2 becuase really there isnt a great deal of quality young off contract players this season bar Pangai Jr.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Please make this point a sticky or something cause I'm sick of reading 'luck, refs, bookies' etc
This is how a Bookie works.. Bookies don't care who win
They just balance the books and take roughly 8% no matter who wins.
For example an even money bet will be-
Parramatta ($1.92)vs Penrith ($1.92)
So if you put $100 on Penrith and they win you get back your original stake and $92 which comes out of the pocket of the person who backed Parra.
It works if Parra win, no matter what teams and odds. So no conspiracies with betting agencies. It's the same principle no matter what the odds are and who is playing.
they definitely always have a preference about who wins and they can lose money

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with the majority of your posts but i cant agree with your view on Woods.

He is not a Taumalolo or Martin Lang but he continuously attracts 3-4 defenders, always has a hand free for an offload and hardly ever gets put on his back.

He was brilliant for the Kangaroos and that comes down to Smith getting all his forwards rolling forward.

After these last 2 weeks its evident when you play the Dogs if you shut down Foran and limit the impact of Woods and Klemmer you are one shoe in to win the game.

On the other hand you play the Storm and you cannot shut down all there strike weapons in Smith, Slater, Munster, JAC, Vunivalu, big Frankistein *****

Cowboys - Morgan, Taumalolo, Thurston, Granville

and so on and so on
Fair enough I just think woods is the wrong type of forward for our club and I am frustrated with the lack of respect the whole fucking outfit is showing the jersey
That said I respect your opinion

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nothing has changed from the past years. Can't win if ya keep leaking points.
Can't blame Des Hasler now. #WhosNext

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can't expect a Toyota to race with a Ferrari.We have an ordinary squad period that lacks impact players and is stacked with ordinary players that can only play to their potential thanks to 5 years or terrible recruitment.I've been following the dogs since 1973 and although my heart bleeds I'm not overly upset as I'm treating this year as a "trial year".A year where the club will decide who will feature in our future plans.Attack plays and defensive errors are fixable but there is only one answer for ordinary players and that is move them on.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fair enough I just think woods is the wrong type of forward for our club and I am frustrated with the lack of respect the whole fucking outfit is showing the jersey
That said I respect your opinion
I share your frustration brother

Status
Not open for further replies.