R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes it is. Brett isn't a world class finisher for starters, there are plenty of other wingers i would trust in the final 10 over Brett these days. The bloke is just a shadow of his former self without his rapid pace, he has struggled massively without it and is nothing more than an average winger these days.

Jmoz then yh fair enough he's a top defender, everywhere else though he comes up well short against the best. Struggles to break tackles he should, struggles to setup the players around him, struggles to creat something out of nothing, etc.

Overall our backline is extremely weak compared to other sides, i'm honestly struggling to find a worse backline in the NRL. Hopefully the Morris' aim up or are shipped out come seasons end and we can pick up the faster more powerful outside backs that we need.
Brett can still finish and his still handful from 10m out, he has showed us this on plenty of occasions. I'm with you though, If they really don't show anything more than what they showed in rnd 1 then they are best to start looking elsewhere for next yr because they surely aren't worth the time or money anymore.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has good footwork but has previously lacked size though he looks to have bulked up in the offseason. The move just doesn't make sense, we lacked go forward so we're going to swap a middle forward for an edge forward? Just bring in Tualau ffs. I'm guessing Jackson or Elliott to start at lock with Fualalo on the bench if Fine is added.
I agree. Tualau for Eastwood makes the most sense.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This comment from Woods today could suggest Jackson may move to lock?

““But if Klemmer, myself and Jacko can get on top of them early it will help; we need to create some space for our backs.””

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings folks. Guess who has the whistle. Can we win our first game under him since round 1 2016? Will he give us 6 again and then change his decision on the advice of a touch judge like he did last year when we played the roosters?
Probably not.
Is that true about last win under Sutton. Just shows what a corrupt scumbag he is.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings folks. Guess who has the whistle. Can we win our first game under him since round 1 2016? Will he give us 6 again and then change his decision on the advice of a touch judge like he did last year when we played the roosters?
Also add, will a player have there career nearly ended from a dangerous tackle and have the tackle go unpunished?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This comment from Woods today could suggest Jackson may move to lock?

““But if Klemmer, myself and Jacko can get on top of them early it will help; we need to create some space for our backs.””
He could have just named them 3 because they're rep players and the leaders of the pack? It is logical for Jackson to move to lock if Fine is in fact the player coming in for Eastwood.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brett can still finish and his still handful from 10m out, he has showed us this on plenty of occasions. I'm with you though, If they really don't show anything more than what they showed in rnd 1 then they are best to start looking elsewhere for next yr because they surely aren't worth the time or money anymore.
Offcourse he can still finish, but my point is that there are plenty of others that can finish just as well or better while providing far more than him and that's why he isn't elite anymore.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would buy a broncos jersey, support them and kiss it in the middle of a bulldogs game instead of supporting them. Thats how much I hate those inbred, imbecile moronic idiotic fuckbois
You have to stop curbing your emotions and tell us what you really think lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Almost as good as BMoz going past Vunivalu untouched to score earlier in the match when it mattered.......
How can you compare catching a cut out pass and running untouched where Bmoz scores to Vunivalu absolutely physically dominating Brett to score his try where he ran over him like he wasn't there.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Offcourse he can still finish, but my point is that there are plenty of others that can finish just as well or better while providing far more than him and that's why he isn't elite anymore.
Both Morris boys are cooked there's no way any opposition coach or player loses sleep the night before they come against them.

They are solid at best and don't offer any sort of threat there's no way they can be re-signed for next year.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you compare catching a cut out pass and running untouched where Bmoz scores to Vunivalu absolutely physically dominating Brett to score his try where he ran over him like he wasn't there.
The bloke weighs 15kg more than him and only had to fall over to score. Does one of them get more points for their try than the other? besides the comment was that SV scored like BM didn't exist. Didn't BM do exactly the same thing...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha works out for us this week. Can't say it did last week thought having to wait past 11PM for the game to kick off in Perth!
And went to sleep at 2am because I was pissed off we lost lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bloke weighs 15kg more than him and only had to fall over to score. Does one of them get more points for their try than the other? besides the comment was that SV scored like BM didn't exist. Didn't BM do exactly the same thing...
Vunivalu is 99kg compared to Bmoz at 96Kg so I'm not sure where 15kg comes from. Vunivalu didn't even get a chance to make a tackle due to the quality of the pass unlike Bmoz who had a real good shot but got shrugged off like a boy against a man when he attempted to stop him so Bmoz didn't do the same thing.......

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Almost as good as BMoz going past Vunivalu untouched to score earlier in the match when it mattered.......
So we can’t win then letting in a try late is ok? Lol

For and against matters

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Vunivalu is 99kg compared to Bmoz at 96Kg so I'm not sure where 15kg comes from. Vunivalu didn't even get a chance to make a tackle due to the quality of the pass unlike Bmoz who had a real good shot but got shrugged off like a boy against a man when he attempted to stop him so Bmoz didn't do the same thing.......
Exactly

It was piss poor defence on a guy that had inches to stay in touch and caught the ball above his head

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has good footwork but has previously lacked size though he looks to have bulked up in the offseason. The move just doesn't make sense, we lacked go forward so we're going to swap a middle forward for an edge forward? Just bring in Tualau ffs. I'm guessing Jackson or Elliott to start at lock with Fualalo on the bench if Fine is added.
Yeah likely scenario Fine to backrow
JJ to lock so the Teddy doesn’t gas him lol
Fualolo off bench for Eastwood to add punch
Tolman to add his ‘workhorse ‘ qualities and play too many minutes
Elliott to invent a new way to fk up
JMK to get junk time

Status
Not open for further replies.