PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My disc spins like my PS4 every half hour or so...I see this is a common bug. Anyone else got it?
Nah. Mine makes a lot of noise when it first reads the disc but is fairly quiet after that.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just installing my copy of cyberpunk... Pumped can't wait..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just installing my copy of cyberpunk... Pumped can't wait..
I just picked up my copy but won't get to play it until the weekend. Still, can't wait to immerse myself in the Cyberpunk world.

Reactions: GDR

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Installed my copy earlier today and have been working from home. Have been so flat out that I haven't had a chance to load it yet. Will give it a good run tonight.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alright. Jumped on for a quick go. Spent 20 minutes getting my character just right. Clicked play and... Game crashed. Started again, nothing saved. Have to create my character again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alright. Jumped on for a quick go. Spent 20 minutes getting my character just right. Clicked play and... Game crashed. Started again, nothing saved. Have to create my character again.
PC or PS5?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm in the long wait till it installs. Wishing I had the new series X at present. It's estimating 5 hours right now. Better than the estimated 12 hours it was saying ten minutes ago. I wasn't even going to buy it for a while. But the hype and my extreme level of boredom this week got the best of me.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel lucky.. I got through the second mission before a crash..my mate has also had a couple of crashes..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I feel lucky.. I got through the second mission before a crash..my mate has also had a couple of crashes..
This is why I'm waiting to play despite getting it earlier. Also helps that I have TLOU2 to finish... probably wouldn't be able to hold out if I didn't lol

Reactions: GDR

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the whole reason the release date was delayed was to fix bugs fuck that im waiting for ps5 version.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the whole reason the release date was delayed was to fix bugs fuck that im waiting for ps5 version.
Nah, it was to get it working on original PS4 and Xbox One. Witcher 3 was the same on release. Really buggy. It'll get there, it just may be 6 months until it gets there. Still playable though if you can accept the bugs and the occasional crashes.

I created a corporate character and played about 15 minutes. Didn't like the character so I'm starting again with a Street Rat.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What GPU do you have? Worried mine won't run it well
RTX 3080

I upgraded to be ready for this, and other upcoming games. I have everything maxxed out except put DLSS on Performance mode. Run great. Still works on quality mode but runs at about 30fps at quality mode. Performance mode it's smooth as butter.

Started again as a street kid. So far I'm loving it. Especially the montage after you meet Jackie. Voice acting is a bit shit though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I'm waiting to play despite getting it earlier. Also helps that I have TLOU2 to finish... probably wouldn't be able to hold out if I didn't lol
I just finished that myself.. what a great game..
I have honestly never seen better monologues in a game. There were scenes in TLOU2 where I would be so intently watching that I would realise I hadn't blinked for about 5 minutes.

And the design is unbelievable. Everything from the details in random houses, to the symbolism of the weather, to the algae in the lakes reacting to you, to the God damn whistling.

Such a brilliant game. Just a pity it got review bombed.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When they announce God of War sequel - ill consider the PS5.

Or a bundle pack of all the FF7 remakes - which will probably be in like 5 years.