PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So is CP a massive let down with all the bugs? I'm still enjoying TLOU2 :tearsofjoy:
Yes in short.. but still enjoyable when not crashing.. graphics are definitely not impressive..

Apparently there tips in settings to make graphics look better... Also 17mb patch has come through or is coming through shortly.. haven't been on it today..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seems to be less buggy now. Only played a few hours but I'm not really enjoying it. It's very RPG, so the guns just feel crap and if you try to play it like an action game then you'll fail. Even to the point where if you crouch then stand up, then try to crouch behind cover again you have to hit crouch a few times 'cause RPG or some shit.

I'm sure it'll grow on me eventually but right now it just feels like an average game.
Sounds like there's no need to rush into it...will probably end up breaking a controller lol.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems to be less buggy now. Only played a few hours but I'm not really enjoying it. It's very RPG, so the guns just feel crap and if you try to play it like an action game then you'll fail. Even to the point where if you crouch then stand up, then try to crouch behind cover again you have to hit crouch a few times 'cause RPG or some shit.

I'm sure it'll grow on me eventually but right now it just feels like an average game.
Interesting. I think the combat has been solid-good, shooting feels and sounds incredible: like a genuine shooter - streets better then Fallout.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Played about 30 hours of cyberpunk on xbone s. Graphics settings aren't all that high and I'm not experiencing a lot of bugs. Occasionally an enemy will just freeze completely. And if I look in the mirror, hair, helmet and glasses are absent. And compared to ac Valhalla, when I do get a crash at least the autosave works. Valhalla drove me nuts. Autosave didn't work properly and every crash forced me to replay from the last time I manually saved. Downside to 2077 so far is that I hate driving cars. Motorbikes are good though. And the inventory management is annoying. But overall I'm loving the game. Other major bug I had was that I bought a new mod for a second slot and it wiped out the one in slot 1. Won't spoil the surprise, but character set up gave me a good laugh.

Other big issue for me is I've only had about 6 hours sleep over the last two nights.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played about 30 hours of cyberpunk on xbone s. Graphics settings aren't all that high and I'm not experiencing a lot of bugs. Occasionally an enemy will just freeze completely. And if I look in the mirror, hair, helmet and glasses are absent. And compared to ac Valhalla, when I do get a crash at least the autosave works. Valhalla drove me nuts. Autosave didn't work properly and every crash forced me to replay from the last time I manually saved. Downside to 2077 so far is that I hate driving cars. Motorbikes are good though. And the inventory management is annoying. But overall I'm loving the game. Other major bug I had was that I bought a new mod for a second slot and it wiped out the one in slot 1. Won't spoil the surprise, but character set up gave me a good laugh.

Other big issue for me is I've only had about 6 hours sleep over the last two nights.
I've hit a fair few bugs in AC Valhalla. But I think it's about 20 bugs in about 50 hours of gameplay. In Cyberpunk I got 30 in less than 1 hour. But that was on PC. Started playing on PS5. 2 hours in and haven't encountered a bug. It looks a lot worse than PC though but will have to wait for the PS5 upgrade.

AC bugs are pretty hilarious though. I encountered this one the other day

The Miles Morales bugs are the best. I got a few funny ones but I never got the object change one that turns you into an object

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Change the view when driving to hover above the car, it's much easier.. it's almost impossible to drive from in car view, because at every crest you lose sight of the road..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had to do several missions in cp and I was not allowed to use my gun.. so annoying... So I stealth as much as possible but, not always doable.. and then when a gun fight kicks off, I'm left punching people to try and make it through or throwing grenades..in the mission to try to find Evelyn, this was particularly annoying, considering my partner had her gun blazing..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like CDPR are taking the absolute piss with this game, what a joke. No way they spent anywhere near 7-9 years making this garbage.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like I FD up with the guns thing.. lol. Apparently I had to select my weapons in order to use them... Whoops..

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like I FD up with the guns thing.. lol. Apparently I had to select my weapons in order to use them... Whoops..
What do you mean?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Change the view when driving to hover above the car, it's much easier.. it's almost impossible to drive from in car view, because at every crest you lose sight of the road..
I didn't know I could. Will have a look in the settings to see how I change it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should get it on PC, looks incredible imo
Don't have one. Was going to get one a few months back but just upgraded my laptop. I knew if I got a PC I'd end up investing far too much $$$ into it constantly chasing the latest upgrade and just end up obsessing over it lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just don't play it on OG consoles. Was listening to IGN discuss it saying that on the Xbox One it literally runs at 10-15 fps.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I bought a Dell monitor black friday expected date 15 dec just got email saying will be delayed new expected date 14 march 2021...

What a joke 4 month wait will cancel you would think they are taking the piss.

Will look on marketplace for something.