Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope, you won’t get that here. Mods protect one group but will not protect the other group. It’s plain for all to see.
There has only been a few posts deleted in this thread. Each one used a very offensive homophobic slur. And one was offensive to a religion. Each have been reported.

If something offends you, report it.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like my NRL agenda free, Sport is supposed to unit people not cause division, would a agenda that goes against traction be supported?
Agree-

They’re terrified of offending someone, so they offend everyone

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The hypocrisy is illuminating for me...

They claim to refuse on religious grounds... but, without assuming their religion, I assume their religion/s are also opposed to gambling and alcohol.

the team plays at 4 pines stadium (Alcohol) and is sponsored by Pointsbet....

It is almost like this is the only issue that is decisive enough to get some traction... so lets have at it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't bother going through the whole thread, but can imagine some of the dribble that has come out.

Rapists, abusers, addicts, alcoholics, adulterers, criminals, paedos ... all can be found within the great game of ours.

But, let's chuck a hissy fit because of a few rainbow lines. Yep, that certainly sounds right ...

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The hypocrisy is illuminating for me...

They claim to refuse on religious grounds... but, without assuming their religion, I assume their religion/s are also opposed to gambling and alcohol.

the team plays at 4 pines stadium (Alcohol) and is sponsored by Pointsbet....

It is almost like this is the only issue that is decisive enough to get some traction... so lets have at it
And for all those who think wearing Gambling and Alcohol sponsorship on jerseys is hypocritical then you need to educate yourselves a bit. Alcohol and gambling is permitted in Christianity. It’s only sinful when it’s done in excess to the point where it affects the individual and their family. E.g gambling all your money and not having enough left over to put food on the table for your children. There’s a difference.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problems with what side of the bed someone sleeps on however this is going a bit far.
Supporting and recognizing first nations is one thing but supporting one lifestyle over another is something else.
Will we be having a vegan round next or how about a "salute to the Bogan" round or have the teams fighting it out for the"Crazy Cat Lady Shield"

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a massive problem. What about the players religious beliefs. Christians and Muslims are against "LBGTIQA" and it's a huge sin to support that rubbish by wearing it and supporting the idea.
Simplest thing is to let players decide individually, according to their conscience.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Three Manly players are said to have had a “change of heart” and are considering wearing the club’s pride jersey.

Initially, seven players stood down from selection for Thursday’s game against the Roosters over the club’s decision to wear a LGBTQIA kit.

Speaking on Channel 7’s Sunrise, Michelle Bishop explained “at least” three are now re-considering their actions."

Gee, you release their names and paint them to be anti-homo and wonder why they have had "a change of heart" I can only imagine the backlash they and their families are facing.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give in and apologise or get cancelled isn't that how it works.
Yep, they'll probably be thrown out in front of the cameras reading statements about how they support the abcdefu community and were wrong to say they wouldn't wear the unicorn jerseys, they'll have apologies read out and rose petals thrown into the air as Ian Roberts sits in the front row crying into tissues he used earlier to masterbate into.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would’ve been less surprised if this were the Tri Colours as they’re far from Manly.

Oh the Irony.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They have "Pointsbet" splashed across their chest, play at "4 pines stadium" while also playing alongside Dylan Walker every week. That's all absolutely okay though :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Why do you keep sperging out ignoring the fact that they’re Christians which have no issue with alcohol or gambling?

Or does that get in the way of the good double standards angle you’ve been throwing out all thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.