OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I'm back
What are you thinking for next week? We’re a bit hamstrung now with Fox out with regards to moving Tracey back to 1. Kiraz back to the wing with Xerri centre and Sexton 7? Idk FFS

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great heads up play from Mahoney there hey. We were fucking flying at that stage. All we had to do was tire burgess out, there bench was shit
It was soft as fuck but just wrap the arms and it’s not a penalty.

We were winning the opening exchanges and the gift penalty killed us.

As I said before they are learning the hard way. Discipline and errors need to get better.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since when can FBs drop a hip into a player that has already gone into touch?
It was all in the one motion.
Its not like Fox was on the ground and Trell fell on him. They were both in the motion and fox is trying to reach out and score, so hes exposing his outstretched body for contact.

I understand the calls under Duty of Care, but i dont like duty of care applied to try scoring plays when a defender is just doing his job and there is no foul play

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its not like Fox was on the ground and Trell fell on him. They were both in the motion and fox is trying to reach out and score, so hes exposing his outstretched body for contact.

I understand the calls under Duty of Care, but i dont like duty of care applied to try scoring plays when a defender is just doing his job and there is no foul play
That is exactly what happened.

Mitchell took at least 2 steps AFTER JAC was taken into touch.

Made no effort at all to pull out

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

It's contact with the head.. does that not constitute foul play?

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuk that. Was at the game. So many fuken bad calla at crucial times.
100% I was there too. Disgraceful. Crowd baying at the horrible officiating

Watch that pig annesley defend every decision on Monday. latrell kills JAC, no penalty. Hip drop on Preston, nothing

We let the ref into the game with our dropped ball and inexplicable decisions in attack. Critta, I love him, but too quiet. I don't want to impeach Hutch, but there were at least 3 times he ran when pass was on.

We were the better team today. Should've won! Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh, hate losing to souffs

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why Burton takes that conversion attempt?
And to make it worse, just placed it on the grass and rushed it? Would’ve been better off declining the attempt.
Just wasted 20s.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% I was there too. Disgraceful. Crowd baying at the horrible officiating

Watch that pig annesley defend every decision on Monday. latrell kills JAC, no penalty. Hip drop on Preston, nothing

We let the ref into the game with our dropped ball and inexplicable decisions in attack. Critta, I love him, but too quiet. I don't want to impeach Hutch, but there were at least 3 times he ran when pass was on.

We were the better team today. Should've won! Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh, hate losing to souffs
That 2nd half try from them was soft as fuck cant believe we didnt chase the ***** down. If it wasnt for that try, we’d win

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A positive I’m taking from today is the odds were against us and we blew plenty of chances and only lost by a couple of points.. actually that doesn’t sound so positive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And to make it worse, just placed it on the grass and rushed it? Would’ve been better off declining the attempt.
Just wasted 20s.
Bro, all of us in the crowd were fkn fuming. I swear nearly every person in my section was screaming out "don't kick".

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wasted 20s.
The only thing i can thnk is easier postion knowing they have to score again or maybe a 2 pt feld goal.