OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the people who follow the Bulldogs who must’ve been watching another game that was the best game by our club in two years Had we held onto the ball and taken the correct decisions we would’ve won that game.
Our attack starting to take Shape.
Bring on the roosters

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thought Taafe was good today. Burto is not filling me with confidence. I’ve been in he’s corner from the start but today annoyed me. Curran was a beast, best for me

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t need respect Baz.
But we didn’t lose this game because of Sutton.
Last I checked lifting (intentional or not) is illegal hence Morrin in the bucket. They split open our right edge for Wighton’s second try. We had our chances and we blew them. Anyone who wants to ‘blame the ref’ for todays loss has too many sour grapes in the fridge.
Disagree completely. Yes we made our share of mistakes but we constantly get fucked over at key moments in games. We are constantly on the wrong end of 50/50 calls when we are on top and then rewarded with an extra pressure relieving penalty that wouldn’t have gone with us..

FATTREL gets away with murder over and over again and yet we are given no wiggle room ever. Enjoy making excuses for for a shit go, I won’t.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a shit game..
Ofcourse we play the rabbits back into a win.
You can count on the dogs to.break other teams losing streaks.

So many mistakes..
So much possesion.
So mich field psoition.
Any other team would jave beaten the rabbots with all that.
Now back towards the bottom of the table.
1 win..
3 losses...
Here we go again..
Questions again being asked...

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to find a way to win 2 out of our next 3 games.. if we do.. we are a chance of making finals still. If we don't win any, then we will be well and truly in the spoon battle again.