Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you really comparing homosexuality to rape and murder?
Why dodge lol. You’re the one with the standard of “animals do it so it’s natural and ok”.
The onus is on you hacky. Remember that. You’re the one applying these standards of “natural” so it’s on you to explain why gay sex among animals means it’s natural for humans to do it and ok, but not ok for humans to rape and murder. Please come back with an actual answer. It isn’t just me seeing you dodge and swerve. Others see it now to

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t say it sarcastically though. Have a look at the statistics freely on the internet
I did. Apparently it's the Rohingya people of Myanmar. They're Muslim Btw.

That's current though. Historically it's apparently the Jewish. Which makes sense. Especially when you consider that during one of the Crusades, German Catholics used it as a chance to commit Genocide on the Jewish people.

... But that never happened apparently.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why dodge lol. You’re the one with the standard of “animals do it so it’s natural and ok”.
The onus is on you hacky. Remember that. You’re the one applying these standards of “natural” so it’s on you to explain why gay sex among animals means it’s natural for humans to do it and ok, but not ok for humans to rape and murder. Please come back with an actual answer. It isn’t just me seeing you dodge and swerve. Others see it now to
You're the one dodging. I said that it's not unnatural because animals do it. You said that animals rape and murder and asked if that's natural. I pointed out that it is. Then you changed it from natural to what's acceptable.

My point from the start, as I pointed out several times, is that homosexuality is not "unnatural" as many claimed.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your question isn’t black and white. And you’ve proven you actually don’t care to find out the truth about it all but just wanna have your shine time saying look a bigot lol. I’m not protestant, I’m catholic we go by what the church has always taught since Christ. When individuals take up the bible and interpret the bible in their own indivual way, that is where the issue lies. That’s the beauty of the church and even Orthodox Church. We aren’t scattered sheep, we have the doctrine the teachings, and correct interpretations of the bible. So yes we follow the bible to a T but not in the way you’re insinuating
I didn't say you were a bigot. I just think you're strong beliefs are extreme and want to debate them.

You're right, i don't care about finding your truth. Its far too uptight for me. Thats with just looking at your posts. I just want a debate.

Now if you think slavery, misogyny, war crimes are all good. Well i can still point at you and laugh at the fact people like you still exist in the western world.

I just wish your timeless God with all his power could have foreseen all this drama

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did. Apparently it's the Rohingya people of Myanmar. They're Muslim Btw.

That's current though. Historically it's apparently the Jewish. Which makes sense. Especially when you consider that during one of the Crusades, German Catholics used it as a chance to commit Genocide on the Jewish people.

... But that never happened apparently.
You talking about the people’s crusade? Which the church condemned at the time and later on? I mentioned this many times to you before that it was wrong what they did but to bundle the people’s crusade into the same basket as the actual crusade authorised by the church is reckless history to propagate a anti catholic narrative which you’re doing to a t.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe just a quick copy and paste for you about what
You’re talking about.

The massacre of the Rhineland Jews by the People's Crusade and other associated persecutions were condemned by the leaders and officials of the Catholic Church.[29] The Church and its members had previously carried out policies to protect the presence of Jews in Christian culture. For example, the twenty-five letters regarding the Jews of Pope Gregory I from the late sixth century became the primary texts for the canons, or Church laws, which were implanted to not only regulate Jewish life in Europe but also to protect it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You talking about the people’s crusade? Which the church condemned at the time and later on? I mentioned this many times to you before that it was wrong what they did but to bundle the people’s crusade into the same basket as the actual crusade authorised by the church is reckless history to propagate a anti catholic narrative which you’re doing to a t.
I'm just saying that the Jewish people were more persecuted than Christians throughout history.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm just saying that the Jewish people were more persecuted than Christians throughout history.
Yeh i don't know what the copy paste had to do with the discussion you were having...

Because the church denounced the killing of jews. Means the killing of jews because they were jews, by men following their interpretation of the bible didn't happen.

Its like saying... The Germans condemned nazi Germany for killing jews because they were jews. So the holocaust is irrelevant and shouldnt be a statistic

What the fark?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh i don't know what the copy paste had to do with the discussion you were having...

Because the church denounced the killing of jews. Means the killing of jews by men brainwashed by the bible didn't happen.

What the fark?
Did you read his comment lol. It was to show that he was putting the people’s crusade into the same basket as the actual crusaders on the churches authority. It’s reckless “history” with generalising it. Because people like you and others will be like oh crusaders were evillllll reeeeeeeeeee. Because you haven’t been educated properly on the topic. Do you see how bad actual misinformation is?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did you read his comment lol. It was to show that he was putting the people’s crusade into the same basket as the actual crusaders on the churches authority. It’s reckless “history” with generalising it. Because people like you and others will be like oh crusaders were evillllll reeeeeeeeeee. Because you haven’t been educated properly on the topic. Do you see how bad actual misinformation is?
So wait. Your saying jews weren't killed for being jews (persecuted) by catholics in the peoples crusade?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your question isn’t black and white. And you’ve proven you actually don’t care to find out the truth about it all but just wanna have your shine time saying look a bigot lol. I’m not protestant, I’m catholic we go by what the church has always taught since Christ. When individuals take up the bible and interpret the bible in their own indivual way, that is where the issue lies. That’s the beauty of the church and even Orthodox Church. We aren’t scattered sheep, we have the doctrine the teachings, and correct interpretations of the bible. So yes we follow the bible to a T but not in the way you’re insinuating
I still don’t get how Protestants believe in the Bible but don’t believe in the church who actually selected the books in the Bible. Like seriously, how can they not see that!

If the Catholic Church chose a completely different set of books in the New Testament then the Protestants would be reading those instead. So basically they are saying we trust the Bible but we don’t trust the organization who gave us the Bible? Hahahaha, work that one out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don’t get how Protestants believe in the Bible but don’t believe in the church who actually selected the books in the Bible. Like seriously, how can they not see that!

If the Catholic Church chose a completely different set of books in the New Testament then the Protestants would be reading those instead. So basically they are saying we trust the Bible but we don’t trust the organization who gave us the Bible? Hahahaha, work that one out.
Brother it’s a ridiculous paradox. I mean the fact that their father in Martin Luther wanted to take out books from even the New Testament in the book of revelations, book of James etc coz they went against his individual interpretations should’ve been alarming enough, to which many of his actual supporters did argue with him about it and eventually gave in leaving the books in but took out many from the Old Testament due to going against his personal interpretations. Have you ever read about st ignatious of Antioch? The guy flat out references “catholic” he was a disciple of the apostles of Christ bro. Real guy as well that history can back up. That’s what’s great about Catholicism, not only do we have faith but we’re blessed with actual recorded history to prove the accounts of real people who lived

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep, dodges, swerves, twists, he’s got all the bag of tricks.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So wait. Your saying jews weren't killed for being jews (persecuted) by catholics in the peoples crusade?
You’re not asking the original question based on the “realist never thought the church did wrong” then references the people’s crusade to attack the church. So to answer that original question, the church did not authorise such attacks but condemned, my stance has always been aligned to the church, not random people who were Christian and committed those acts. The church rightfully condemned them at the time and always has throughout history.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brother it’s a ridiculous paradox. I mean the fact that their father in Martin Luther wanted to take out books from even the New Testament in the book of revelations, book of James etc coz they went against his individual interpretations should’ve been alarming enough, to which many of his actual supporters did argue with him about it and eventually gave in leaving the books in but took out many from the Old Testament due to going against his personal interpretations. Have you ever read about st ignatious of Antioch? The guy flat out references “catholic” he was a disciple of the apostles of Christ bro. Real guy as well that history can back up. That’s what’s great about Catholicism, not only do we have faith but we’re blessed with actual recorded history to prove the accounts of real people who lived
Yeah bro. St Ignatious of Antioch.
In the year 107AD in his letter to the Smyrnaeans he mentions where Jesus is there is the Catholic Church. He was the disciple of St John the apostle. He also talks about the Eucharist being the flesh of Christ. Then he got martyred because of his faith in the church. By the bigots of those days apparently LOL

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re not asking the original question based on the “realist never thought the church did wrong” then references the people’s crusade to attack the church. So to answer that original question, the church did not authorise such attacks but condemned, my stance has always been aligned to the church, not random people who were Christian and committed those acts. The church rightfully condemned them at the time and always has throughout history.
Where did I reference the people's crusade to attach the church?