Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha,Ha Ha, all that work just to call me and others who believe that sodomy is bad bigots, BTW gay's were the group most responsible for the spread of HIV, which killed many. BTW I have never gone around running down gays, I just think that the practice of sodomy is bad.
A bigot is a person who hates others simple., sorry mate but you haven't answered my question regarding weather your gay or not, because if your not gay, then your well short of the full quid.
LOL dude, do you even read what you post as that is some major contradiction right there.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. Buddah could manipulate the elements. Muhammad multiplied food. Shiva controlled death. Thor controlled lighting. Hulk super strength. Santa rides on a flying sleigh. 3000+ Gods and prophets will super natural abilities.

I turned water into scotch. Pretty supernatural too.
Will you marry me?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you have no issue with gay marriage? No issue with two men making love?
What they do in their private life doesn't concern me, but I don't have to agree with it.

There's plenty of things people do that others don't agree with.

If someone is a drug taker or cheated on their spouse but is a mate of mine, I don't have to agree with that persons actions but they are still my mate.

I work with gays, they know I'm Catholic, they know my views, we still get along fine. I know they are gay, they know that I know they are gay. We've even been on social events together.

Take job promotions for example, if there were two people one was gay and the other one wasn't and I had to promote one of them, if the gay person fitted the criteria for the promotion then I will promote the gay person, why should I discriminate against them because they are gay.

And why should they discriminate against me because I'm a devout Catholic.

What's your problem Hacky?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What they do in their private life doesn't concern me, but I don't have to agree with it.

There's plenty of things people do that others don't agree with.

If someone is a drug taker or cheated on their spouse but is a mate of mine, I don't have to agree with that persons actions but they are still my mate.

I work with gays, they know I'm Catholic, they know my views, we still get along fine. I know they are gay, they know that I know they are gay. We've even been on social events together.

Take job promotions for example, if there were two people one was gay and the other one wasn't and I had to promote one of them, if the gay person fitted the criteria for the promotion then I will promote the gay person, why should I discriminate against them because they are gay.

And why should they discriminate against me because I'm a devout Catholic.

What's your problem Hacky?
I don't have a problem. I'm just pointing out that it's part of who they are. Sure, you don't have to like it. I personally don't like it and have no plans to do it. But I'm not going to call them "abominations" or "mentally ill" for doing something that is part of who they are.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL dude, do you even read what you post as that is some major contradiction right there.
Exactly this. He's saying he's not anti-gay while justifying why he's allowed to be anti-gay.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na remember free will?
Yes. And already discussed. If God is omniscient he can not have free will or give free will.

"I have created you with the free will to chose to be gay or not. But i know you will chose to be gay. And i wont stop you. And i will judge you for it."

If the future is known, free will, the ability to consciously do otherwise, isnt possible. It just becomes a process.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

But, please. If your definition of God is that he isnt omniscient. Then i retract my statement about free will.

Edit. I'm off to bed. Have a busy ass day tomorrow. Ill try reply tomorrow night before the footy

Last edited: