Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are such a victim babe. Little snow flakey victim
But why am I victim? I’m only mentioning actual history. Unless you of course deny atrocities committed against Catholics recorded throughout history, by atheist historians to. See this whole competition of who is the bigger victim is pathetic. It’s not an achievement to be a victim.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh shit you're right.

Christianity has not cauaes any deaths.

So silly of me.
So your argument is “any deaths”. That’s how low you gotta go and how generalised your question has to be in order to prove your point? Do you not see how ridiculous this argument is lol. Also let’s not apply our eyes today to centuries/thousands year old standards. That’s not good critical thinking or historical investigation at all.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m enjoying being able to sit back for once lol. You’re a much better spokesman than me, I mean spokesperson!
Lol, good on you, corrected yourself. You have to watch out these days, a man might take offense for calling him a man, or calling a woman a woman. SpokesPERSON = much safer these days.

Can you believe they don’t have cakes with happy Father’s Day or happy Mother’s Day written on them, now it’s got happy person day or some crap like that.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So your argument is “any deaths”. That’s how low you gotta go and how generalised your question has to be in order to prove your point? Do you not see how ridiculous this argument is lol. Also let’s not apply our eyes today to centuries/thousands year old standards. That’s not good critical thinking or historical investigation at all.
Ok change any to many. Solved.

Whats century old standards have to do with anything? And yes, i can apply my eyes today to centuries old standards when debating against a person who beleives in an omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent being.

You can't see that?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha,Ha Ha, all that work just to call me and others who believe that sodomy is bad bigots, BTW gay's were the group most responsible for the spread of HIV, which killed many. BTW I have never gone around running down gays, I just think that the practice of sodomy is bad.
A bigot is a person who hates others simple., sorry mate but you haven't answered my question regarding weather your gay or not, because if your not gay, then your well short of the full quid.
So far we have...

"don't believe science, read the bible"

And

"don't believe the dictionary, believe my definition"

Well. This was fun. Back to your happy little bigot hole.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, good on you, corrected yourself. You have to watch out these days, a man might take offense for calling him a man, or calling a woman a woman. SpokesPERSON = much safer these days.

Can you believe they don’t have cakes with happy Father’s Day or happy Mother’s Day written on them, now it’s got happy person day or some crap like that.
I’m still trying to work out where the fuk those redskin lollies have gone bro?
But yeah we have to becareful not to use gendered terms like mother and father as to not offend people with real mental issues who need actual help, not telling the world to accept it as a norm because it doesn’t cure the person in the end it just continues the cycle.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok change any to many. Solved.

Whats century old standards have to do with anything? And yes, i can apply my eyes today to centuries old standards when debating against a person who beleives in an omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent being.

You can't see that?
I can’t see God with my eyes no.
But wait, you’re talking about history right, God is past present future he isn’t bound by time. But if we’re talking history let’s stick to that and methods to correctly and objectively look at history. It isn’t looking at history from a thousand years ago and say omg today we allow gay marriage back then they didn’t so evil. You gotta examine the era, the whys, you know actual investigate not just look at something and say oh got yaaaaa

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Natural law. We can go into detail but what you’re saying is if animals do it or because animals do it it is therefore natural and ok to do. My point is where does that logic start and stop? And why does it start at point a and finish at point b. You can’t say gay sex is natural and ok coz it’s been documented animals done it but ignore animals also rape and murder for the sake of it.
I'm not denying that. Rape and murder is natural. It's part of evolution, but it's not accepted in modern society. You know what is?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m still trying to work out where the fuk those redskin lollies have gone bro?
But yeah we have to becareful not to use gendered terms like mother and father as to not offend people with real mental issues who need actual help, not telling the world to accept it as a norm because it doesn’t cure the person in the end it just continues the cycle.
They are also getting rid of gaytime. Why?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And muslims lol. It’s funny coz the Catholics were the victims of stoning, boiled alive, eaten alive, I mean wait Catholics can’t speak about atrocities against them because it makes them real victims and defeats leftist narrative.
Yes. We all know that Catholics are the most persecuted people in the world...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not denying that. Rape and murder is natural. It's part of evolution, but it's not accepted in modern society. You know what is?
Ok so there’s a pick and choose element then when it suits modern society. So if by some chance society accepts rape and murder, it is then ok And is Catholics would still be bigots not accepting it

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t see God with my eyes no.
But wait, you’re talking about history right, God is past present future he isn’t bound by time. But if we’re talking history let’s stick to that and methods to correctly and objectively look at history. It isn’t looking at history from a thousand years ago and say omg today we allow gay marriage back then they didn’t so evil. You gotta examine the era, the whys, you know actual investigate not just look at something and say oh got yaaaaa
Wait. I am not saying the church has to allow gays to get married in their church. I have made this clear. So i dont know where you're going with that.

Now interesting point about a timeless God. Am i right or wrong in saying you should follow the bible to the letter? Regardless of what was considered acceptable in the time of the bible is not now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not true at all that cake was 1 amonsgt many that said happy fathers day, which is not a bad idea , if a kids dad has died and a male family member or freind takes on a father role its a nice gesture from the kid to the person.
Now some woman wanted the whole day renamed which by all means tell her to ram it up her **** no problems there.
But is pretty easy to get a father's day cake and a mother's day cake.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are also getting rid of gaytime. Why?
I have no idea aye? I’m lactose intolerant (which society doesn’t accomodate nearly as much as they do for halal, vegans, glutens) so they weren’t getting my money one way or the other lol. Oh wait did you know according to leading woman’s dairy milk is ruchist coz lactose afffects
Middle easterners greatly comepared to whites

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait. I am not saying the church has to allow gays to get married in their church. I have made this clear. So i dont know where you're going with that.

Now interesting point about a timeless God. Am i right or wrong in saying you should follow the bible to the letter? Regardless of what was considered acceptable in the time of the bible is not now.
The part about kicking the mrs out to the back shed for a week when its on the rag is a great idea ,tried to enforce this myself, sadly to no avail

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Your question isn’t black and white. And you’ve proven you actually don’t care to find out the truth about it all but just wanna have your shine time saying look a bigot lol. I’m not protestant, I’m catholic we go by what the church has always taught since Christ. When individuals take up the bible and interpret the bible in their own indivual way, that is where the issue lies. That’s the beauty of the church and even Orthodox Church. We aren’t scattered sheep, we have the doctrine the teachings, and correct interpretations of the bible. So yes we follow the bible to a T but not in the way you’re insinuating

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so there’s a pick and choose element then when it suits modern society. So if by some chance society accepts rape and murder, it is then ok And is Catholics would still be bigots not accepting it
Are you really comparing homosexuality to rape and murder?