Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you insinuating that the Church today should be condemned for acts in the past? That's like saying you're guilty for something your father did.
That depends on where you draw the line on the "past". Should today's church be held to account for the inquisitions, no. Should today's church be held to account for the recent decades of paedophilia, yes.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That depends on where you draw the line on the "past". Should today's church be held to account for the inquisitions, no. Should today's church be held to account for the recent decades of paedophilia, yes.
No let me ask you another thing.

Let's say Telstra has an employee called Xyz. Xyz does something illegal in a Telstra office. Is it fair the Telstra are charged with this, or should Xyz be charged on his own? Should Xyz be charged on his own, is it fair that Telstra is branded a criminal organisation for an individuals actions?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Let's say Telstra has an employee called Xyz. Xyz does something illegal in a Telstra office. Is it fair the Telstra are charged with this, or should Xyz be charged on his own? Should Xyz be charged on his own, is it fair that Telstra is branded a criminal organisation for an individuals actions?
KambahOne is going to come back and say but Telstra boss' didn't harbor them or protect the criminals but other bishops inside the Catholic Church did. It's an old chest nut argument that's stupid because it makes it sound like all the Bishops protected the priests that were at fault, but there are/were many many more Bishops who fought for justice inside the church to root out evil. Evil is everywhere, it's even in our own families champ. Problem is many do not recognize evil.

Parents still send their children to state schools even though the amount of state school pedo teachers is far far greater than the amounts of pedo priests. By hey, lets not talk about Public schools because the Catholic Church scandals gets more clicks on the internet.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
KambahOne is going to come back and say but Telstra boss' didn't harbor them or protect the criminals but other bishops inside the Catholic Church did. It's an old chest nut argument that's stupid because it makes it sound like all the Bishops protected the priests that were at fault, but there are/were many many more Bishops who fought for justice inside the church to root out evil. Evil is everywhere, it's even in our own families champ. Problem is many do not recognize evil.

Parents still send their children to state schools even though the amount of state school pedo teachers is far far greater than the amounts of pedo priests. By hey, lets not talk about Public schools because the Catholic Church scandals gets more clicks on the internet.
Best post mate... sums it up perfectly.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If Telstra are aware of the illegal activities and rather than report it to the police, transfer that employee to another branch where they again perform those illegal activities and that cycle is repeated for not just one, but multiple Telstra employees, than yes, Telstra has to be held to account for allowing those illegal activities to continue. Even the shareholders would be affected even though they had no stake or say in the matter, they would be affected by lower returns and share prices.

You churchies keep banging on about the individual within the organisation, but what if it's the organisation that leads the individual to become corrupt? I'm sure most priests do not enter the priesthood with notions of becoming corrupt. But what if through years of indoctrination it's the organisation that moulds the individual to become corrupt? What if that organisation has characteristics where it deems itself above the law or answerable to a high power. It's not that long a bow to draw to say some within that organisation would begin to see themselves or their decisions, if they were made for the benefit of that organisation, as being above the law. And this is where the corruption begins.

If an organisation has a long, long history of corruption, discrimination and malevolence and continues to display those same tendencies even through generations, than maybe, just maybe, it's the organisation itself that corrupts the individual and not the other way round.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Church always and eventually roots out the evil within. Otherwise it wouldn't have stood for this long.
The gates of hell will not prevail against it.
The Church has had evil people in it from the very beginning. One was had picked by God himself to become an apostle(bishop) but later betrayed God Himself. But in saying that, there are many good people inside who uphold the authentic teachings of the Church. No one is perfect, humans are not perfect, the Pope is not impeccable.
How is this possible that "The Church always and eventually roots out the evil within" when there's still evil within the Church? What world are you living in?

God hand picked someone who was evil knowing that he was evil and knowing that he'd betray him? But still chose to have evil as a bishop?

Personally, I don't expect anyone to be impeccable as you say. We all make mistakes. But fucking a young boy is an example of a 'mistake' that I think has gone a little too far ... don't you?

But, considering that God apparently knows all then he apparently places priests in those positions to do what they do? It doesn't make sense.

Honestly, wish people would seperate God and the church more as when people come to me and talk about their deep connection to God going through their life experiences etc. etc. I can completely understand it. I'll never be religous but I honestly respect those who have the deep connection to God without all the church mumbo jumbo.

But, when people talk about the church in the way you do I'm just left scratching my head wondering why you'd support such an organisation?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Live and let live
Don't fuck kids
Be good to your mum
And take your neighbours bin in if its your already out doing yours and they are not *****.
Simples
Live and let live is why we have trannies reading Tranny stories to our children tbh.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing I can say is that people can TRY understand God, nobody can say they understand Him.

I just try to be a good human which in turn makes me a good Christian. My faith doesn't restrict me to do anything, well it stops me slapping the fuck out of the refs and the clowns of the nrlol lol
There are times when slapping can be justified.
The Church has been condemned for 2000 years. If Christ the author and founder of the Church Himself was condemned to death brother, What makes you think it will be any different for the Church members.

Gays, Athiests and members of any other religion are welcome into any Catholic Church around the world. Anyone is welcome to pray with Catholics inside a Catholic Church.
bro you said it perfectly. It’s what really got to me this point of abandoning what’s good and what’s “happy” in the eyes of society and why I’m at times miserable or whatever. If our own God was treated like a subhuman, spat on, bashed, crucified, outcast from society, we should not expect any greater treatment then that. However, we still gotta strive to do good without reward on earth and to protect the church with our lives.
Deus Vult

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you insinuating the church should have its violent history whitewashed so that modern worshippers have a clear conscious?
Are you insinuating the church was evil forming the crusaders after 400 years of brutal Islamic take over in Christian lands? Are you insinuating we should disregard all context to demonise an organisation we don’t like? Coz once context is applied 90% of. Leftist narratives fall apart. Hence why for example msm never showed the full footage of the George Floyd over dose death until way after the fact. Or how msm failed to mention how it wasn’t evil white Catholics being racist to blacks it was blacks being racist to white catholic school kids. See once evidence, context is applied the left falls apart
But continue with how you’ve been a victim to the Catholic Church with your rhetoric lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You see a Church is a place that opens it's door to all people of all religions. They are a very welcoming place for people, even if you do not follow the faith. Yet we get people who are gay activists (not necessarily gay themselves) who condemn us for what we've been practicing for 2000 years. That's how they repay the Church for opening it's doors to them.
Although the church has every right to deny people the body of Christ if they’re proud in their sin and unwilling to seek forgiveness for said sins. Perfect example was Biden being denied by a priest due to his trance on abortion which was justified. And gays walking in with pride flags. And then cry victims. They know the rights and wrongs of the church but can’t help themselves in the endeavour of becoming victims by creating their own victimhood.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And the problem is .... ?
Your answer is the problem.... to normal people. We just can’t keep up with the tolerance to you progressive iq qweens.
This goes back to our discussion about morals. You Lot as individuals deem a mental illness in trannies being normalised as morally right, whereas normal people see it as morally delusional/fkd up

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How is this possible that "The Church always and eventually roots out the evil within" when there's still evil within the Church? What world are you living in?

God hand picked someone who was evil knowing that he was evil and knowing that he'd betray him? But still chose to have evil as a bishop?

Personally, I don't expect anyone to be impeccable as you say. We all make mistakes. But fucking a young boy is an example of a 'mistake' that I think has gone a little too far ... don't you?

But, considering that God apparently knows all then he apparently places priests in those positions to do what they do? It doesn't make sense.

Honestly, wish people would seperate God and the church more as when people come to me and talk about their deep connection to God going through their life experiences etc. etc. I can completely understand it. I'll never be religous but I honestly respect those who have the deep connection to God without all the church mumbo jumbo.

But, when people talk about the church in the way you do I'm just left scratching my head wondering why you'd support such an organisation?
Mate there are pedos everywhere unfortunately. Workplaces, footy stadiums, shopping centers, airports, they are everywhere! The only reason the Catholic Church is put under the microscope is because people have been trying to bring down the church for thousands of years way before this pedo business started. I support the church, the good bishops, priests and nuns who serve the community with genuine charity. I hope the disgusting clergy men who have tainted the church in a very bad way rot in hell for what they do to children and because I’m a believer and believe in the afterlife they will surely pay the price upon their death.

There are thousands of clergy all around the world who give up their whole lives to serve others. There is still plenty of good within the Catholic Church. The Church feeds, clothes, shelters and educates more people than any other organization in the world. While I do acknowledge that there are plenty of evil people within the church, but I also know that there are 100 times more good within the church, selfless clergy and laity who genuinely help others and serve their God unconditionally.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate there are pedos everywhere unfortunately. Workplaces, footy stadiums, shopping centers, airports, they are everywhere! The only reason the Catholic Church is put under the microscope is because people have been trying to bring down the church for thousands of years way before this pedo business started. I support the church, the good bishops, priests and nuns who serve the community with genuine charity. I hope the disgusting clergy men who have tainted the church in a very bad way rot in hell for what they do to children and because I’m a believer and believe in the afterlife they will surely pay the price upon their death.

There are thousands of clergy all around the world who give up their whole lives to serve others. There is still plenty of good within the Catholic Church. The Church feeds, clothes, shelters and educates more people than any other organization in the world. While I do acknowledge that there are plenty of evil people within the church, but I also know that there are 100 times more good within the church, selfless clergy and laity who genuinely help others and serve their God unconditionally.
OK. But again ... "The Church always and eventually roots out the evil within"

Clearly that's not the case as you say yourself that there are peados inside the church.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your answer is the problem.... to normal people. We just can’t keep up with the tolerance to you progressive iq qweens.
This goes back to our discussion about morals. You Lot as individuals deem a mental illness in trannies being normalised as morally right, whereas normal people see it as morally delusional/fkd up
Normal people? LOL.

Whatever mate.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Normal people? LOL.

Whatever mate.
yes normal. I don’t get the confusion? A mental illness being glorified and being made “normal” isn’t normal. Do you not see that? Or you do but it goes against your “tolerant” morals?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yes normal. I don’t get the confusion? A mental illness being glorified and being made “normal” isn’t normal. Do you not see that? Or you do but it goes against your “tolerant” morals?
Oh, fuck off with your shit. Really. VEry Christian of you

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OK. But again ... "The Church always and eventually roots out the evil within"

Clearly that's not the case as you say yourself that there are peados inside the church.
Yes, over a period of 2000 years the Church has always corrected itself. And it will again correct itself. These pedos infiltrated the church in the 60’s and 70’s, not because they wanted to become priests, but saw an opportunity to join the church to hide behind the collar. Lately we have seen so many young men joining the priesthood with good intentions and zeal. Young men and women with genuine love for God.

Let’s just hope all pedo teachers have been weeded out of public schools. Because I can tell you there’s more pedos in the public education system than the Catholic Church. And many of us send our own kids there.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh, fuck off with your shit. Really. VEry Christian of you
Oh that’s right jesus accepted sin aye? You atheists aren’t very intelligent when it comes to known the difference between accepting the sinner but never the sin. Christ always accepted everyone...... whoooooo reverted from their sins. Not people who continued being prideful in their sin.