Pope Francis says priests cannot bless same-sex unions

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, over a period of 2000 years the Church has always corrected itself. And it will again correct itself. These pedos infiltrated the church in the 60’s and 70’s, not because they wanted to become priests, but saw an opportunity to join the church to hide behind the collar. Lately we have seen so many young men joining the priesthood with good intentions and zeal. Young men and women with genuine love for God.

Let’s just hope all pedo teachers have been weeded out of public schools. Because I can tell you there’s more pedos in the public education system than the Catholic Church. And many of us send our own kids there.
But that’s what aboutism bro don’t ever speak about what happens in secular entities lol.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh that’s right jesus accepted sin aye? You atheists aren’t very intelligent when it comes to known the difference between accepting the sinner but never the sin. Christ always accepted everyone...... whoooooo reverted from their sins. Not people who continued being prideful in their sin.
Honestly mate. You're a sick fucking individual. Really. Give me a transvestite to raise my kids over you any day of the week.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly mate. You're a sick fucking individual. Really. Give me a transvestite to raise my kids over you any day of the week.
Hey guy,

Shame you were not raised by one. At least they would have taught you to respect women and treat everyone equal.

Don't like nor reply.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I treat everyone equal my friend ;)
Hey guy,

I have seen the posts you make. You are a woman abuser. I dont care for religion at all but I find it amazing you are debating the Christians in here and the double standards they hold yet you are ok to gang attack a woman and make her feel unsafe.

Real character you are. Let's hope you don't have kids and are raising then with that mentality.

And I am not your mate. I don't associate with people like you. NO RESPECT.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey guy,

I have seen the posts you make. You are a woman abuser. I dont care for religion at all but I find it amazing you are debating the Christians in here and the double standards they hold yet you are ok to gang attack a woman and make her feel unsafe.

Real character you are. Let's hope you don't have kids and are raising then with that mentality.

And I am not your mate. I don't associate with people like you. NO RESPECT.
A woman abuser? Hahaha

OK mate. Stop associating with me then ;) ciao ciao :grinning:

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A woman abuser? Hahaha

A woman abuser? Hahaha

Hey guy ,

Yes. Bullying is a form of abuse. And your bullying is direct at a female.

You are a woman abuser. Mayne not to the extent of Dinkumdog but you have not agreed his ban being worthy. You are denying the abuse. Just as bad.

Like and reply.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im a sick fucking individual coz I’m sticking to what’s normal and taught by a 2000 year old church created by Christ? not accepting what is a mental illness as normal? Do you not see how fkd your logic is? Absolute twitter qween. Don’t say you respec peoples opinions when you have meltdowns. Remember the onus is on you to have that “respect” as you are the one claiming to have it, I get free pass because I’ve never said I’ll respect everything or anything. I don’t respect people having no issue with injecting their kids with hormonal treatments which will later potentially cause even further mental illness.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey guy ,

Yes. Bullying is a form of abuse. And your bullying is direct at a female.

You are a woman abuser. Mayne not to the extent of Dinkumdog but you have not agreed his ban being worthy. You are denying the abuse. Just as bad.

Like and reply.
Rightio mate. Each to their own and you're entitled to your views though me thinks you're just trying to get a reaction from me which you won't get.

Said my piece in that thread. It's been cleaned and all been told to settle down. You want to restart it somewhere feel free but I'm not biting ;) Mate!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im a sick fucking individual coz I’m sticking to what’s normal and taught by a 2000 year old church created by Christ? not accepting what is a mental illness as normal? Do you not see how fkd your logic is? Absolute twitter qween. Don’t say you respec peoples opinions when you have meltdowns. Remember the onus is on you to have that “respect” as you are the one claiming to have it, I get free pass because I’ve never said I’ll respect everything or anything. I don’t respect people having no issue with injecting their kids with hormonal treatments which will later potentially cause even further mental illness.
Sounds good mate. Each to their own but find your kind of thinking repulsive and feel for the real religious people in here and in life that have to be compared to the like of you.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lolll i don't even have to argue against religion anymore. I just show people the posts of Realist90 .

Legit i just showed three of my work mates his posts. "Thats why i send my kids to a public school" was one of the responses.

Keep it up Realist90. Love your work bud

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lolll i don't even have to argue against religion anymore. I just show people the posts of Realist90 .

Legit i just showed three of my work mates his posts. "Thats why i send my kids to a public school" was one of the responses.

Yep. Exactly.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What’s your point lol, the exact same thing is said among the “religous” as to why they don’t send their kids to public schools.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds good mate. Each to their own but find your kind of thinking repulsive and feel for the real religious people in here and in life that have to be compared to the like of you.
Lmao. “Feel for the real religious people” you and your fake sympathy like a typical qween. Your argument of finding me repulsive because I’m against hormonal treatment for kids, and think a mental illness shouldn’t be normalised, is really lacking, all you demonstrate is that you as an individual are offended lol.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s your point lol, the exact same thing is said among the “religous” as to why they don’t send their kids to public schools.
My point is you make it easy for me to show the faults of religion to people.

I am not angry at you. Please continue and be a good hard-line loving religious man. Preach brother preach!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lmao. “Feel for the real religious people” you and your fake sympathy like a typical qween. Your argument of finding me repulsive because I’m against hormonal treatment for kids, and think a mental illness shouldn’t be normalised, is really lacking, all you demonstrate is that you as an individual are offended lol.
OOooo this is a good one.

Please provide where gender dysphoria is considered a mental illness.

Please don't forget to include your usual name calling offensive catch phrases that highlight your insecurities.

Ooooo Oooooooo

And to make it even better for me. Please highlight the passage in the bible that relates to gender dysphoria. So i can get that good understanding on why it bothers you so much.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just for the record. I turned water into scotch, raised the dead, and cured a man of a disease. Hacky, Tassie and Kambah were there to witness my miracles. Their testimony proves it.

I think i am the kennels prophet.

Worship me.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful who you call sick, Jesus gave us certain rules that were supposed to live by, Perhaps you should look a little further as an example we have a law to live by, but recently 2 of our players had school girls in their hotel rooms, no civil law was broken yet our club stood the players down and suffered as a result ( BTW the club did not have to do it).
Each Institution has it's own rules (within certain limits) mind you, so our club has its standards outside the law. So your saying that the Church should not have its own standards, such as refusing to accept practices which it believes is against Christs teachings.
Some gays have tried to embarrass the church by trying to use it, instead of trying to use Gods love to change their ways, gay is a state of mind not an incurable body disease.
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS THEN TELL US WHY SOME MEN GET MARRIED HAVE KIDS THEN SOMETIME DURING THEIR LIFE TURN GAY.
If gays had any decencies and want to continue living that way they shouldn't go any where near a Catholic Church .