Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinkin more Kurry Does Mofo

with a strap on

& no lube

you can cam it an upload to redtube to further the humiliation
Maybe if Kurry isn't interested Davo, you can line up K-Unit, because it really sounds like you want some pillow biting action... :whacky:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no you stfu

your anger talk about inequalities gives me a headache, the only reason i can think that a female would be upset about the advantage of being a male, is because they are themselves a slut or want to be
I am neither a slut, nor wish to be. I just hate being unequal and having such nonsense labelled upon us women as a gender. How is it fair? All these men come out and say this, but why has no one ever come out and explain why this behaviour is either OK for men and not for women, or atleast they are ignored and they aren't called really hurtful names?

Now, if what you just posted is really what you think is truth, I suggest you do some more Sudoku to boost your IQ a tad.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
kurry, what if i come up to you at a game and punch you square in the face?

actually lets do a social experiment, one time i will punch you in the head and the next time you will punch me in the head

lets evaluate the reactions from people around us on each occation, i suspect they will be different

when you understand that men and women have different expectations, then maybe you understand the sexual expectation

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Im a girl and do not dress like a ho at all....As a matter of fact, I don't show a lot of skin at all.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kurry, what if i come up to you at a game and punch you square in the face?

actually lets do a social experiment, one time i will punch you in the head and the next time you will punch me in the head

lets evaluate the reactions from people around us on each occation, i suspect they will be different

when you understand that men and women have different expectations, then maybe you understand the sexual expectation
Physical assualt is very different to sexual freedom - im not saying they[men & women] should be equal in every way, hell im known as an advocate of the male and female roles. But there is just no SENSE in why females are sluts yet men are jocks theory. WHY? WHY? SOME ONE TELL ME WHY WOMEN ARE THE SLUTS? I bet NO ONE can answer me logically and intelligently as to why its wrong for women, not for men(excluding traditional views).
The whole punching thing rah rah is because GENRALLY women aren't as tough as men (force wise) and women aren't so hot headed we go punching each other up and blame it on testosterone (again, generally)

We live in 2009 FFS.

p.s- if you smacked me in the face id have you down to the ground and bleeding in a minute flat.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Physical assualt is very different to sexual freedom - im not saying they[men & women] should be equal in every way, hell im known as an advocate of the male and female roles. But there is just no SENSE in why females are sluts yet men are jocks theory. WHY? WHY? SOME ONE TELL ME WHY WOMEN ARE THE SLUTS? I bet NO ONE can answer me logically and intelligently as to why its wrong for women, not for men(excluding traditional views).
The whole punching thing rah rah is because GENRALLY women aren't as tough as men (force wise) and women aren't so hot headed we go punching each other up and blame it on testosterone (again, generally)

We live in 2009 FFS.

p.s- if you smacked me in the face id have you down to the ground and bleeding in a minute flat.
i think its got something to do with slut being defined as a word for a promiscuous female

if you say "why do i get called a slut if i sleep with 10 guys in a month", its like me saying "why do they call me gay when i slept with harry"

its pretty stupid really, because its a defined word

and if you think slut is a bad term you are wrong, because i like sluts

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score

We live in 2009 FFS.

i completely agree here....

im always the one saying how come guys are congratulated and the girl is called a slut...

if the girl didnt respect herself by the way she acted, neither did the guys...they didnt respect themselves...

but at the same time...i too am over the women crying victim when they are not..

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if you smacked me in the face id have you down to the ground and bleeding in a minute flat.
What I'd give to have rough sex with you, Kurry. :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I'd give to have rough sex with you, Kurry. :p
Ill have coitus with you if i decide to ever become a slut and lose respect for myself.

Because apparently, that is how it goes when women decide to have sex.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ill have coitus with you if i decide to ever become a slut and lose respect for myself.

Because apparently, that is how it goes when women decide to have sex.
You're not a slut, Kurry. In the words of Tom Jones "She's a lady."

Kurry's all you'd ever want, she's the kind I'd like to flaunt and take to dinner. Kurry always knows her place, she's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner. Kurry's a lady. Whoa whoa who, she's a lady. :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're not a slut, Kurry. In the words of Tom Jones "She's a lady."

Kurry's all you'd ever want, she's the kind I'd like to flaunt and take to dinner. Kurry always knows her place, she's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner. Kurry's a lady. Whoa whoa who, she's a lady. :p
Lies.

No one ever takes me to dinner or to do nice things.

It's always "awww lets hang out doing nothing"

Tome Jones can shove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.