"Players need to respect women" nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Is your friend a teenager, because thats the kind of immature behaviour i expect ffrom someone that age.

If they are older, then they are just a dck. I dont know any of my friends that would act in such a way, most likely because we all all grown adults.
hes 20. And I gave him a mouthful for it!

Very mushy and bitter TBH. They also have that brown spot on it too.

Not very nice. :(
game.set.match :amazed:

S

smingers

To an extent I am with you eedz, but Kath raises a valid point. Obviously to begin with if a girl portrays herself (i.e: the way she acts, not the way she dresses) as a slut she is pretty much baiting for guys and hence will catch the fish. If she wanted it, she got it and it's her own responsibility to how it pans out.

On the other hand I've noticed a lot of girls who are classy respectful women, who guys will try and chat up. Most guys will appear charming then end up only wanting the one thing. When the girl rejects him, the guy takes it the wrong way and pretends he never met her.
I know this from experience. I've never made myself look like I was a slut but I always showed an interest in a guy and remained respectful. By the end of the night he wants hanky panky, I say no and that's the end of that.

The point is, is that girls don't know how to act in front of guys anymore. They think if they put out straight away they've raptured the guy for life but if they don't they think they will never find a guy. TBH most women are trapped between a rock and a hard place.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nothing wrong with being a lady on the street and a freak in the bed :devil:

M

mofo sixx

Really sh!ts me TBH

Cause every man (except murders, rap!sts etc) respects a woman who respects herself

These women who get caught up in sex scandals with league players, show no respect for themselves. Then they cry abuse afterwards

and the media label players as having no respect for women, the cultue in rugby league must change, which is bullsh!t

Any thoughts on this ???
Well in a way its missing the point entirely.

its not a matter of respect or right or wrong.

its a matter of image, Professional Sport & Media , is 100% about image

How much more off field crap can League take? before sponsors start walking & parents stop taking kids to games? , thats the reality.

regardless, 11 blokes, 1 chick 1 motel, its seedy & filthy & has no place in the modern game, that stuff belongs in the 1970s ,

if players think its their god given right to participate in such acts, then dont play rugby league...

Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
You didn't choke the poor kid did you? :p
it was very special and I think we are in love now. :o

ill be back in seven years claiming he forced it into my mouth.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well in a way its missing the point entirely.

its not a matter of respect or right or wrong.

its a matter of image, Professional Sport & Media , is 100% about image

How much more off field crap can League take? before sponsors start walking & parents stop taking kids to games? , thats the reality.

regardless, 11 blokes, 1 chick 1 motel, its seedy & filthy & has no place in the modern game, that stuff belongs in the 1970s ,

if players think its their god given right to participate in such acts, then dont play rugby league...

Wake up and smell the maple nut crunch

Judgemental f$%ker arent you, not to mention you are missing the point completely.

What consenting adults do in their own bedroom is their own f$%king business. Whoever decides to make public such things are the ones that are immoral. How pepole act in intimate situations are more oftne then not completely different to how they act in public. That is a fact. To judge someone on what their bedroom likes and dislikes are is very simple minded and immoral. How would you feel if someone plasted your sexual fantasies up for your family friends and co workers to see? Would you think its your fault for being human and having these fantasies? Your a liar if you say yes.

From your post im guessing you either dont have much sexual experience or are sexually immature.

M

mofo sixx

Judgemental f$%ker arent you, not to mention you are missing the point completely.

What consenting adults do in their own bedroom is their own f$%king business. Whoever decides to make public such things are the ones that are immoral. How pepole act in intimate situations are more oftne then not completely different to how they act in public. That is a fact. To judge someone on what their bedroom likes and dislikes are is very simple minded and immoral. How would you feel if someone plasted your sexual fantasies up for your family friends and co workers to see? Would you think its your fault for being human and having these fantasies? Your a liar if you say yes.

From your post im guessing you either dont have much sexual experience or are sexually immature.
yea you keep bringing up the same arguement

if thats the case why is Matthew johns all over the media???

Pro sport = image, you cant seem to get that through your head can you?

what players do in their own time, reflects on that image,

if the public in general the media the nrl turn a blind eye to a 11-1 gang bang in 2002 or 2009, whats that telling the next generation , someone will take it a step further & there will be a full blown rape (like there already has been)

if they want gang bangs thats fine, but its not fine if they wanna be professional sportsmen. - the days of gang bangs in the eyes of the media and in the eyes of the general public are over nrl needs realise this before any more damage is doen and we dont hjave a game to follow

reply with SMD

I

I R Cookie

To be honest, most footy players are sleezes who think they are God's gift to women and treat the women as such.
But it's also the fault of alot of women who chase these boys and give them that ego so these players assume that all the women they meet out and about will automatically give in to their wishes.
It's a catch 22 kinda.

But in all seriousness, if a girl doesn't want anything from a guy, she should just say so in plain english. If she leads him on then he tries to take it further, both parties should really be at fault. Also, if she does want sex from him and he is willing/led her on, then who is he or anyone else to label her anything.

FFS male/female relationships!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, I'm the real God's gift to women.

"Here, you can do much better than this thing."

M

mofo sixx

the weirdness if it happened to be a gay gang bang

would we still be discussing this if that was the case?

11 gay cronulla players on 1 gay kiwi,

arrggh creepy

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Thing I don't understand is, you can be a classy woman, but want c0ck at the same time. So if you enjoy s*x does that make you a lowie???
No of course not

Everyone wants sex thats just human nature,

but a lowie makes everyone aware of the chase, and puts the whole thing on show. Basically reveals to everyone around her I'm having sex tonight "how good am I"

and often times they are the ones who can't handle the event itself

Cause its all about the show they put on

Status
Not open for further replies.