"Players need to respect women" nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Really sh!ts me TBH

Cause every man (except murders, rap!sts etc) respects a woman who respects herself

These women who get caught up in sex scandals with league players, show no respect for themselves. Then they cry abuse afterwards

and the media label players as having no respect for women, the cultue in rugby league must change, which is bullsh!t

Any thoughts on this ???

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Completely agree with the culture in league bullsh1t.

I think it's alot worse outside of league. Massive media beat up.

And, why is it degrading for a women to have group sex, but if a guy does it's not degrading to him?

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Look at Matt Johns for example

If a female panelist is on the show, he shows her respect

but if the same women acted like a lowie, and wanted d!ck, then he'll treat her how she wants it

but if she has a cry afterwards, then all of a sudden the same bloke has no respect for women

bullsh!t IMO

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm so sick of it too tbh.

If a woman wants respect - she should FIRST and FOREMOST respect herself first. Then all these d1ckhead blokes with no respect won't be able to tamper with them or their honour in any shape or form.

That woman should not have been in a room with Matthew Johns that night. Don't give me this ****ing "she was 19" crap either - she was old enough to know what she was doing.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I take this league player abit personally, cause I feel its more a shot at young blokes

IMO if you act like a lowie you get treated like a lowie

you class things up and a bloke will respect you for it

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We all know what we know but the Tracy Grimshaws will crucify any players busted affecting the public image of the NRL costing us lady fans at games, its supposed to be a family sport welcoming all fans so its all nice and friendly without the sleaze.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I take this league player abit personally, cause I feel its more a shot at young blokes

IMO if you act like a lowie you get treated like a lowie

you class things up and a bloke will respect you for it
I take it a bit personally too because i also feel its a shot at men in general, or will turn into that...

Which it has, as this old biddy has written this big column about how many have treated women like crap for the past 100 years etc etc.

Makes me sick to my stomach how quickly things get blown out of proportion.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at Matt Johns for example

If a female panelist is on the show, he shows her respect

but if the same women acted like a lowie, and wanted d!ck, then he'll treat her how she wants it

but if she has a cry afterwards, then all of a sudden the same bloke has no respect for women

bullsh!t IMO
Thing I don't understand is, you can be a classy woman, but want c0ck at the same time. So if you enjoy s*x does that make you a lowie???

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Thing I don't understand is, you can be a classy woman, but want c0ck at the same time. So if you enjoy s*x does that make you a lowie???
Kath, you raise a good point here. I was talking to one of the guys I work with last night and he is a bit of a ladies man... anyways he basically just dumped a chick because she wouldnt put out. SO this is pretty much a catch 22: if you put out straight away your a slut and if you dont you get dumped for being frigid?

this situation is pretty much a whole load of sh*t tbh. and for the record Im not defending the ganga from NZ.

-313-

Woman or man respect should be given when it's warranted, sexual desires are not grounds to base respect on...
but we live in a society that it is so ****ed up that a male can go to a club, pet picked up by a girl WHO WANTS sex she decide to give him a BJ in the back alley, then HE IS THE ONE WITH NO RESPECT TOWARDS WOMEN....

-313-

Kath, you raise a good point here. I was talking to one of the guys I work with last night and he is a bit of a ladies man... anyways he basically just dumped a chick because she wouldnt put out. SO this is pretty much a catch 22: if you put out straight away your a slut and if you dont you get dumped for being frigid?

this situation is pretty much a whole load of sh*t tbh. and for the record Im not defending the ganga from NZ.

Sexual liberation does not make you a slut; it might make you promiscuous but not a slut

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
The facts of life. :p
shut your piehole Dennis!

want another fact of life? I have a ticket for tonights game and you do not :p

how do you like them apples?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Is your friend a teenager, because thats the kind of immature behaviour i expect ffrom someone that age.

If they are older, then they are just a dck. I dont know any of my friends that would act in such a way, most likely because we all all grown adults.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
shut your piehole Dennis!

want another fact of life? I have a ticket for tonights game and you do not :p

how do you like them apples?
Very mushy and bitter TBH. They also have that brown spot on it too.

Not very nice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.