Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need to sign players of colour and different religions so we don’t have a majority white team, I am sick of white culture, we should be signing a player from every nation etc 1. Japanese fullback 2. Jamaican winger and I want our front rowers to be trans for equality
Great idea here is our new front row and new halfback.

Attachments

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Terrell May would have to be on Gus's list. The Roosters can't possibly sign all of their off contact players now Creighton is staying.
Would be interesting to see a list of players on a yearly basis that have left and are recruited by the Roosters. To see if it adds up. I'd be surprised.
Roosters can possibly sign all their players and more.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Terrell May would have to be on Gus's list. The Roosters can't possibly sign all of their off contact players now Creighton is staying.
Would be interesting to see a list of players on a yearly basis that have left and are recruited by the Roosters. To see if it adds up. I'd be surprised.
Crichton off contract after next year, he probably doesn't make their 17 next year either so he won't be extended. Rooster will have a lot of cap space since Crichton is on reportedly 600k and Suaalii also on big money (reportedly 750k). Keary too if they want a new half (reportedly 850k, if extended will get half that). That's a lot of cap space to play with and no one should be surprised if they sign another marquee or 2.

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
I reckon a centre paring of Chrichton, Xerri or Best allowing either Crichton to go to fullback, or Xerri onto a wing with his pace would be a long term dream..

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really. I just took a strong anti inflammatory mmatory. Hope that has an effect. Very uncomfortable night sleep.
Why did you batter sav is that why you took a strong anti inflammatory

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon a centre paring of Chrichton, Xerri or Best allowing either Crichton to go to fullback, or Xerri onto a wing with his pace would be a long term dream..
Xerri on the wing is a waste, plus JAC and Kiraz have a decent mortgage on wing spots.

BTW there is only one "H" in Crichton

Always a Bulldog

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw from a post (source is daily telegraph) that tigers have offered junior tupou a 2 year deal but also us and the raiders have shown interest I think if this is true and we are interested there’s no way we lose out on him kids a stud probably will replace fox when he leaves because we all know soon enough he will be good whether it’s this year or next year.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They bought Lenui and Young as replacements for JWH and Tupou but what do you know JWH and Tupou decided to stay as well and they can afford them all LOL !!!! Joey Manu and Keary going to market is a first. I can't believe it. Hope they lose Manu. Roosters are the biggest cheating c.nts in the league

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we need to sign players of colour and different religions so we don’t have a majority white team, I am sick of white culture, we should be signing a player from every nation etc 1. Japanese fullback 2. Jamaican winger and I want our front rowers to be trans for equality
Fkn awesome comment bro. You are so edgy. Fkn clown ****

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They bought Lenui and Young as replacements for JWH and Tupou but what do you know JWH and Tupou decided to stay as well and they can afford them all LOL !!!! Joey Manu and Keary going to market is a first. I can't believe it. Hope they lose Manu. Roosters are the biggest cheating c.nts in the league
Hughes and Munster went to market and stayed at the storm for guess what.... unders. Going to market dont mean shit other than driving up third party payments.