Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They bought Lenui and Young as replacements for JWH and Tupou but what do you know JWH and Tupou decided to stay as well and they can afford them all LOL !!!! Joey Manu and Keary going to market is a first. I can't believe it. Hope they lose Manu. Roosters are the biggest cheating c.nts in the league
probably something to do with the cap going up. If Rooster are cheating outside the cap (doubtful) then so should every other club.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The big msg from chooks is who we need to be chasing right now. Hard.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably something to do with the cap going up. If Rooster are cheating outside the cap (doubtful) then so should every other club.
The Chooks TPA’s are off the charts. They are most likely more compliant as far as the cap goes that most other clubs. Yet they are probably spending a couple of million more than most other clubs.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The Chooks TPA’s are off the charts. They are most likely more compliant as far as the cap goes that most other clubs. Yet they are probably spending a couple of million more than most other clubs.
When the NRL last made TPA's public Rooster were nowhere near the highest TPA's in the competition and instead closer to the bottom of the TPA list. Their roster is worth multiple millions more than other rosters but that's because they get players for what they're worth or slight unders because they've been a successful team/club for years now. Even after the year they just had they're top 4 favourites who still have a chance of winning the premiership.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the NRL last made TPA's public Rooster were nowhere near the highest TPA's in the competition and instead closer to the bottom of the TPA list. Their roster is worth multiple millions more than other rosters but that's because they get players for what they're worth or slight unders because they've been a successful team/club for years now. Even after the year they just had they're top 4 favourites who still have a chance of winning the premiership.
Don't forget the brown paper bags bro

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it rather interesting that the NRL published TPA’s for 2019 and in the 4 years since nothing, zilch, radio silence. Why? What are they afraid of? What are they hiding? Who are they protecting?

Always a Bulldog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't forget the brown paper bags bro
If it's that easy to get away with it everyone should be doing it. Until Rooster are caught or there is actual hard proof evidence I think it's a conspiracy theory.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it's that easy to get away with it everyone should be doing it. Until Rooster are caught or there is actual hard proof evidence I think it's a conspiracy theory.
It’s not a conspiracy it’s just the roosters have the best ways of hiding things.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not a conspiracy it’s just the roosters have the best ways of hiding things
The Chooks operate as they do for very good reason, they have no alternative as they have no real pathways of their own, never have. As a result they have to “steal” other clubs’ players, sometime in their careers. Some are stolen early, some later, that’s the way the Chooks have been since the 70’s. They have been doing it for a very long time and have gotten very good at it.

Always a Bulldog

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The Chooks operate as they do for very good reason, they have no alternative as they have no real pathways of their own, never have. As a result they have to “steal” other clubs’ players, sometime in their careers. Some are stolen early, some later, that’s the way the Chooks have been since the 70’s. They have been doing it for a very long time and have gotten very good at it.

Always a Bulldog
Jealousy stinks

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL have never caught any club breaching the cap.

The only way any club has been caught cheating the cap is by someone that knows too much being dudded in some other way and exposing them.

With Uncle Nick pulling all the strings they won’t be caught ever. To suggest the brown paper bag talk is conspiracy stuff is naive & laughable. No player is playing for half the amount in some cases just because they are playing at a good club like the Roosters.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We need to go hard for Terrell May, Dearden and Saifiti.
But I won’t be surprised if Gus has his eyes on Joey Manu.
Dunno if i want him. Hes best in the backs and we have lots of backs. Hes a part time half and didnt impress me there

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like the broncos Piakura.
When’s he become available?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the broncos Piakura.
When’s he become available?
Whilst things can change over time. He rejected a much bigger offer from us to sign with the Broncos. Not being very complementary of our setup in the media at the time. As a player yet to debut at that stage. I don’t think we would go in hard for him again. I also don’t think he would come.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst things can change over time. He rejected a much bigger offer from us to sign with the Broncos. Not being very complementary of our setup in the media at the time. As a player yet to debut at that stage. I don’t think we would go in hard for him again. I also don’t think he would come.
He was probably never considering leaving. Player managers just feed that shit to the media,the media publicise the click bait, which in turn leverages more money out of the club. Rugby league managers and journalists . . .It's a symbiotic relationship . . . mutually beneficial.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not a conspiracy it’s just the roosters have the best ways of hiding things.
It is just sickening that we have had absolute clowns running this club into the ground. They've had superstar rosters in the time that we've had floppy Lewis, Clay Priest, Flopgden, Floptoni, Crapa and a whole host of other duds.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is just sickening that we have had absolute clowns running this club into the ground. They've had superstar rosters in the time that we've had floppy Lewis, Clay Priest, Flopgden, Floptoni, Crapa and a whole host of other duds.
If we had a time machine, I'd go back prior to us signing Hassler, And insert Gus as the football GM. It would be a different club now

Last edited: