Petition to action EGM

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re not Lebanese you Fucking blowarse! Be careful who you fuck with little guy!
I'm not fucking with anyone though?

I'm just a passionate dogs fan whos here to make new friends and with a little bit of inside oil I share time to time. Nothing more or less.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re not Lebanese you Fucking blowarse! Be careful who you fuck with little guy!
Btw.
I just went through the last 15 msgs in your account.

14 were about me.
1 were about other things.

I'll let you think about that if that's normal or not. Seems I'm under your skin. Whereas I just want to be friends.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What absolute tight asses those laundys, not Scottish now are they?? hahaha and the bloke wants to be like Nick politis...
The Laundy sponsorship is a rort. Not only aren’t they paying anything for this year but only 500k per year which is less than some of our sleeve sponsors. All because Ballesty is in partnership with them.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No furphy mate, actually strategic, waiting for the season to end, get everyone out of the bubble and into the Egm.
Not being able to name names until “the time is right” makes them look piss weak Teddy. You don’t agree mate?

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They are struggling to get signatures. Had a call about this asking me to sign. Also there is no split at all with the Board they are as solid as from day one I was told today. so it’s all press crap about a split. Typical telecrap
There is a split.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you read the document, they don’t want the board replaced, they are requesting 3 of 7 step down. Leaving the quorum to nominate replacements, just as has been done when Opes, Turvey & Steve Price stepped down.
That's what I've heard as well. Alot of people on here whinge about the performance of Anderson and rightly so. Where there's smoke......

Last edited:

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They need 75 percent of the vote to have any resolutions passed right? A quick survey of people you know would tell you they have ZERO chance.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
ell I've seen there's some very high profile supporters on board.
They need 75 percent of the vote to have any resolutions passed right? A quick survey of people you know would tell you they have ZERO chance.
Maybe new information will be revealed at that time and sway public opinion and voting members?

Dr George may come back into the picture? He would be voted back probably if he stood.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What absolute tight asses those laundys, not Scottish now are they?? hahaha and the bloke wants to be like Nick politis...
Putting aside board changes or possible additions for a second.. You seriously are going to rubbish having the Laundys coming on board??

We have had no sponsor and looked as appealing as a turd sandwich served in a dirty ashtray, coming last and in the middle of Covid. Who gives a fuck if they get a freebie in 2020, it’s not like they would get any return on investment this year.

Arthur is a very savvy business man who is a life long Dogs supporter with a shit load of money with many political and business connections behind him. He would not have finally done this on a whim, you can be assured there is a long term plan in play.

Fuck there is some dumb commentary on here..

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Putting aside board changes or possible additions for a second.. You seriously are going to rubbish having the Laundys coming on board??

We have had no sponsor and looked as appealing as a turd sandwich served in a dirty ashtray, coming last and in the middle of Covid. Who gives a fuck if they get a freebie in 2020, it’s not like they would get any return on investment this year.

Arthur is a very savvy business man who is a life long Dogs supporter with a shit load of money with many political and business connections behind him. He would not have finally done this on a whim, you can be assured there is a long term plan in play.

Fuck there is some dumb commentary on here..
He has a ‘soft spot’ for the dogs and friends from a long association, however he is a tigers supporter.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There is a split.
So a third party coming up the straight to take advantage of an opportune time OR this is coming with the support from within an already divided Board? Very cloak and dagger.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has a ‘soft spot’ for the dogs and friends from a long association, however he is a tigers supporter.
Almost 50 year connection and soft spot makes him a fan. Also I don’t think he even owns a pub in the Balmain area anymore. Sold the CatnFiddle 5 years ago and the last 2 he had were in Rozelle, Gary Owen and the Red Lion.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard the same. Apparently the old man chips in a fair bit of cash for the tigers also.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why is the title in capitals? More dramatic effect?
Just did a copy and paste of the whole thing. You'll see they used capitals for DATE AND LOCATION AS WELL.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just did a copy and paste of the whole thing. You'll see they used capitals for DATE AND LOCATION AS WELL.
You can edit text you copy and paste.
Maybe one of your great grandkids can teach you

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Be interesting to get some feedback from the gathering at Revesby Workers.

Will there be Trump supporters lined up heckling those who go inside lol.

No doubt DT will be there with long range camera lens.
You can edit text you copy and paste.
Maybe one of your great grandkids can teach you
Didn't feel the need

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Be interesting to get some feedback from the gathering at Revesby Workers.

Will there be Trump supporters lined up heckling those who go inside lol.

No doubt DT will be there with ling range camera lens.
Didn't feel the need
I think straight18 has hacked your account. Can we get a translator?

Why don’t you come down for it? I heard for entertainment they are putting on a team whingeing competition.
Shorten & Albanese Vs you and your illegitimate son Bulldogs09. Will be a tight one!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Laundy sponsorship is a rort. Not only aren’t they paying anything for this year but only 500k per year which is less than some of our sleeve sponsors. All because Ballesty is in partnership with them.
Because the media said so?