Petition to action EGM

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to vote them out. All the steps till now have been good for the future of the club! This is just bullshit troll crap, probs made you by Nasheed to back his bullshit post!
An authentic document from insiders within ten club.
Your hatred for me (no reason for that btw) has got you swimming in the river of de-Nile.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This current admin have a plan, it's clear to see now. They missed Holbrook but Barrett is the attack coach of Penrith, that is still a promising appointment on paper. With the modern game now attack is so important. Then you add the experience of Furner.

I like the fact that they aren't paying overs for players either. Say what you want about Thompson and Cotric but they are extremely fit, these guys train the house down. Our marquee signings are players who will give 100 percent. They aren't big money signings like Woods who turns up overweight and Foran who is cooked physically.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to vote them out. All the steps till now have been good for the future of the club! This is just bullshit troll crap, probs made you by Nasheed to back his bullshit post!
High profile contracts....

Thompson
Cotric
Laundy
Barrett
Furner

Space and money for more... Its an absolute shit show right?!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to replace the board at an EGM, you have to have an alternative board.
You cant vote them out and leave it vacant.
This is a beat up.
If you read the document, they don’t want the board replaced, they are requesting 3 of 7 step down. Leaving the quorum to nominate replacements, just as has been done when Opes, Turvey & Steve Price stepped down.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are struggling to get signatures. Had a call about this asking me to sign. Also there is no split at all with the Board they are as solid as from day one I was told today. so it’s all press crap about a split. Typical telecrap
Given that 3 of the elected members are no longer there,the Board is as solid as jelly.
It’s a plane with too many passengers, no pilot & zero contact with ground control!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If you read the document, they don’t want the board replaced, they are requesting 3 of 7 step down. Leaving the quorum to nominate replacements, just as has been done when Opes, Turvey & Steve Price stepped down.
Slightly different situation to those three. This petition is clearly designed to disrupt by removing footy club directors who are also league club directors (apart from Lynne). The motive is very clear and irrespective of the individuals an unnecessary disruption for the sake of egos. Surely the majority of voting members see it for what it is...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are struggling to get signatures. Had a call about this asking me to sign. Also there is no split at all with the Board they are as solid as from day one I was told today. so it’s all press crap about a split. Typical telecrap
Had a missed call this morning, didn't leave a message but when I looked up the number was interesting. Did the person that call tell you their name and stuff.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, I've been told they have 400 signatures at least, I am also aware who they are grooming as the chair...pretty impressive.
Same. And remember a couple of months ago with the ‘Mate we’ve got 500 signatures, we’re ready to go’ claim and then...crickets.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, I've been told they have 400 signatures at least, I am also aware who they are grooming as the chair...pretty impressive.
Well then spit it out Teddy! Last time it was a furphy and this time hasn’t yet proven different. If we’re talking the shaping of a ticket for 2022 I’d believe (and expect) that, but anything prior to that is just disruption for the sake of egos and likely to set the club back further in the short term if it has legs, which I’m not convinced it does.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
An authentic document from insiders within ten club.
Your hatred for me (no reason for that btw) has got you swimming in the river of de-Nile.
My hate for you stems from you being an little weedy keyboard warrior troll! You are a racist piece of shit and one day, you will slip up and then bam!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a missed call this morning, didn't leave a message but when I looked up the number was interesting. Did the person that call tell you their name and stuff.
Just his first name, I was quite busy at the time very short call

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slightly different situation to those three. This petition is clearly designed to disrupt by removing footy club directors who are also league club directors (apart from Lynne). The motive is very clear and irrespective of the individuals an unnecessary disruption for the sake of egos. Surely the majority of voting members see it for what it is...
“Egos” you say????

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No furphy mate, actually strategic, waiting for the season to end, get everyone out of the bubble and into the Egm.
Well then spit it out Teddy! Last time it was a furphy and this time hasn’t yet proven different. If we’re talking the shaping of a ticket for 2022 I’d believe (and expect) that, but anything prior to that is just disruption for the sake of egos and likely to set the club back further in the short term if it has legs, which I’m not convinced it does.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My hate for you stems from you being an little weedy keyboard warrior troll! You are a racist piece of shit and one day, you will slip up and then bam!
I think you hate lebbo's.
We can't unexist.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And if I'm so racist, why haven't I been banned?
Spoiler alert. Like everyone keeps telling you, I haven't been racist.
Also spoiler;
Saying 'that Tongan guy' doesn't constitute racial harassment.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
High profile contracts....

Thompson
Cotric
Laundy
Barrett
Furner

Space and money for more... Its an absolute shit show right?!
The Laundy sponsorship is a rort. Not only aren’t they paying anything for this year but only 500k per year which is less than some of our sleeve sponsors. All because Ballesty is in partnership with them.