Petition to action EGM

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And then to top it all off...all day you and the gang have been harangeing me about not posting rumours etc ...and you damn well posted the notice about the insurance rumour yourself!
Because I happened to stumble across it and it’s an easy thing to post rather than spend all day whinging about ‘jackals’ and other nonsense. Had you have posted it earlier it would’ve been over and done with - instead there’s some song and dance about the reasons you wouldn’t post it. Move on Wendy.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because I happened to stumble across it and it’s an easy thing to post rather than spend all day whinging about ‘jackals’ and other nonsense. Had you have posted it earlier it would’ve been over and done with - instead there’s some song and dance about the reasons you wouldn’t post it. Move on Wendy.
After the carry on from jackals about the original post, who the fuck would want more. Hypocrite.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Language Wendy, please!
Carry on? I asked you to post it, you refused and blurted out all sorts of nonsense.
My suggestion:
View attachment 17034
Happened to stumble upon it did you? hahahahaha.

I suggest you follow your leader's decree Dinkum Dog.

Horse
"Yep let’s refrain from posting garbage rumours".

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dave has thrown in the towel, so the crown is Wendy’s for the taking :-).

View attachment 17027
Part of me is going to miss Dave Holland... I used to piss myself laughing at his threads... I reckon he’d come home from a massive sesh at the pub and just start posting forgetting what he wrote last time he was pissed :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Happened to stumble upon it did you? hahahahaha.

I suggest you follow your leader's decree Dinkum Dog.

Horse
"Yep let’s refrain from posting garbage rumours".
I did yes, was reading an SMH article on why the Sharts will be the worst finals bound team if they don’t beat the Raiders this weekend. It was below that article. Feel free to confirm:

Wait. What’s that?
513FBD13-8F03-415B-AAF0-1E46CE25FE62.jpegOuch Wendy! You should be more careful!

@Horse - apparently you’re my ‘leader’.
Where do I send donations? :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Part of me is going to miss Dave Holland... I used to piss myself laughing at his threads... I reckon he’d come home from a massive sesh at the pub and just start posting forgetting what he wrote last time he was pissed :tearsofjoy:
He was special. The kitchen got a little too hot it appears :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I did yes, was reading an SMH article on why the Sharts will be the worst finals bound team if they don’t beat the Raiders this weekend. It was below that article. Feel free to confirm:

Wait. What’s that?
View attachment 17036Ouch Wendy! You should be more careful!

@Horse - apparently you’re my ‘leader’.
Where do I send donations? :-).
I believe you're just a pack of 3 jackals but there's a lot reckon you are just pathetic losers who just get their kicks trolling on here trying to shut any posters down you disagree with.

Your use of pics to reinforce your statements really is cute :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Got it mate. You’re in for a good weekend...
I on the other hand will be skint :-).
Stop posting shit about your fellow Bulldogs supporters and you won't have to worry about the collection plate :grinning:

Really would like to have a decent conversation with you Dinkum if possible without all the crap.

We had that pm once before where you said people with any psychological/depression problems shouldn't be posting on social media but that shouldn't apply to a Bulldogs fan forum surely.

Anyway bfn.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And I requested that you stop PM-ing me.
Which, to be fair, you have honoured.
Decent conversation? OK, the ball’s in your court.
Just stop replying to my posts will do for now. We can see how that goes try and build. Small steps.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just stop replying to my posts will do for now. We can see how that goes try and build. Small steps.
OK. Except I just replied :-).
Catch you on the flip side Wendy...