Petition to action EGM

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You guys do a good enough job at closing down any Dogs information and discussion, that doesn't align with your agenda already.

This site used to have insiders regularly post info on here to discuss issues but now they've gone elsewhere to advise the other sites of selections, recruitment and the Board goings on.

It was one of the real points of difference but sadly no longer.
Are you formally announcing that your leaving this forum ? , like so many facebook users do when they get the shits... If it was that important to you did you show up at the Revesby workers ?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Turn it up Wendy, talk about melodramatic :-).
Did the Black Forest Cake at the Revesby Workers buffet last night make you feel a little queasy?
Go on, post the Hasler insurance story - I'm not on Farcebook so don't have access to it.
Thanks in advance.
No sadly its not worth trying to open up the discussion of what is going on between all the various sides in the battle for the club. I'll just continue checking in on all Bulldogs sites to judge for myself.

I dont pretend to know. I just like to pass on info concerning our club so others who may know something can inform or add to the debate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are you formally announcing that your leaving this forum ? , like so many facebook users do when they get the shits... If it was that important to you did you show up at the Revesby workers ?
You are twisting the facts mate.

I posted to inform the site of what I saw. I do not have an agenda nor know enough to form an opinion.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You are twisting the facts mate.

I posted to inform the site of what I saw. I do not have an agenda nor know enough to form an opinion.
My next door neighbour told me his mates step brother reckons we’re signing Cam Munster from 2022 but I’m not gonna go and make a thread trumpeting it.

You’re hovering in David Holland territory with some of your threads Wendy and it needs to be addressed.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I don’t care what nationality you are a fuckwit is still a fuckwit regardless of where he or she is from but thanks for the mention minor bird
That’s not you, youre weedy **** of Indian herritage! Closing in on you fool! Bam!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My next door neighbour told me his mates step brother reckons we’re signing Cam Munster from 2022 but I’m not gonna go and make a thread trumpeting it.

You’re hovering in David Holland territory with some of your threads Wendy and it needs to be addressed.
Start your own thread on Munster. It won't trigger me the way mine do you guys.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This no show EGM just proved you can’t believe a word out of @Nasheed mouth! Ban this **** already! He is now pretending to be a Leb! An Indian claiming to be Leb, ffs doesn’t that make our Lebanese community in our fan base angry? What a blowarse!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Dave has thrown in the towel, so the crown is Wendy’s for the taking :-).

123DECFD-3402-48A5-8FD1-F1D84FFF8AC9.jpeg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sick jackels
C’mon Wendy...
One minute you’re sparring and the next playing the victim. Which one is it?
Here’s the Hasler story (not from Farcebook):

69F6F52C-E02C-4BF2-B36A-1E882EB24F45.jpeg
My only comment on this is the aptness of the policy name: ‘Management Liability’. Should’ve claimed against the former Chairman not the former coach...

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
C’mon Wendy...
One minute you’re sparring and the next playing the victim. Which one is it?
Here’s the Hasler story (not from Farcebook):

View attachment 17032
My only comment on this is the aptness of the policy name: ‘Management Liability’. Should’ve claimed against the former Chairman not the former coach...
The 3 of you I equate to jackals.

Don't mind the one on one sparring but you 3 attack from 3 sides anyone who questions pretty much anything you disagree with, then together you mercilessly tear shreds off them collectively unrelenting backing each other up.

There's now several different posters on here you have singled out with your childish vitriol.

Its marvellous how you can keep track of them all...chasing them around the site no matter what the thread. Hell hath no fury like disagreeing with the posse.

It's pretty sick really when you think about it.

This, all because other posters on a Bulldogs forum don't have the same opinions you do.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The 3 of you I equate to jackals.

Don't mind the one on one sparring but you 3 attack from 3 sides anyone who questions pretty much anything you disagree with, then together you mercilessly tear shreds off them collectively unrelenting backing each other up.

There's now several different posters on here you have singled out with your childish vitriol.

Its marvellous how you can keep track of them all...chasing them around the site no matter what the thread. Hell hath no fury like disagreeing with the posse.

It's pretty sick really when you think about it.

This, all because other posters on a Bulldogs forum don't have the same opinions you do.
Deary me. Really?
Have a good one Wendy.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Deary me. Really?
Have a good one Wendy.
And then to top it all off...all day you and the gang have been harangeing me about not posting rumours etc ...and you damn well posted the notice about the insurance rumour yourself!