Petition to action EGM

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I just say that the signatures are needed to have a EGM and not to elect a new board.
To remove the board you would need a 75% vote of attendees at the EGM to do so.

The madness is coming from the ones who make comment without facts
Are you referring to me as someone who is speaking without facts?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just saw this on one of our FB sites?

ATTENTION BULLDOGS ARMY

If you are a financial football club member and wish to sign a petition to action a EGM , head down to REVESBY WORKERS TOMORROW SUNDAY 21/09/2020 from
6pm - 9pm .
So no one showed up. Looking forward to the next Facebook scoop

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It's just lebbos being emotional and aggressive in the moment.
You'll see it on game day when a player is having a bad day. We will start threads about one player and how bad he is. Then he will do a slick pass and we go quiet again.Its because we were impressed, so it's like water on the fire for what happened beforehand.

Whoever made that post was probably angry then cooled down when the Zaitar was delivered and they saw 'Carlitos way' was on channel 7 that night at 8.30pm.

'Nah cuz we stay in tonight uleh. Another night bro.'

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they even got the date wrong, Sunday was the 20th, today Monday is the 21st. So much shit gets put on this forom that I am afraid to open up my laptop one day and have to spend the rest of the day washing my hands.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like they even got the date wrong, Sunday was the 20th, today Monday is the 21st. So much shit gets put on this forom that I am afraid to open up my laptop one day and have to spend the rest of the day washing my hands.
So true mate

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So true mate
I also need to wash hands after the laptop.
Afghan girls are sublime once the clothes are off.
Perfect blend of good Muslim, sub continent beauty and Arab beauty.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think that we're seeing that the people who complain often do so in the loudest manner and as frequently as they can. Hence the idea of vast dissatisfaction with the board might be a bit exaggerated.

I don't have extreme confidence that this board is a magic bullet. But I am aware of the fact that in a competitive league with a salary cap, you can't just throw piles of money at attaining a solution (we tried and failed with this under the old board which left us in a poor position to move forwards). It has to be tackled strategically. Between now and when the current boards term ends, they need to show significant results with the top squad. And hopefully we see some of the country areas partnerships starting to deliver a player or two into the junior ranks.

Hopefully with the failure to generate even modest interest in this reported petition, the naysayers here will accept the fact that the board should get the benefit of the doubt and to operate unmolested until the next scheduled election.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's another one today about an insurance policy taken out to cover Hasler's payout.

But I wont bother posting that as it's always kill the messenger on here.

Will discuss it with others on the other sites.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's another one today about an insurance policy taken out to cover Hasler's payout.

But I wont bother posting that as it's always kill the messenger on here.

Will discuss it with others on the other sites.
Great thanks

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep let’s refrain from posting garbage rumours from miscellaneous Facebook groups from now on please.
You guys do a good enough job at closing down any Dogs information and discussion, that doesn't align with your agenda already.

This site used to have insiders regularly post info on here to discuss issues but now they've gone elsewhere to advise the other sites of selections, recruitment and the Board goings on.

It was one of the real points of difference but sadly no longer.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You guys do a good enough job at closing down any Dogs information and discussion, that doesn't align with your agenda already.

This site used to have insiders regularly post info on here to discuss issues but now they've gone elsewhere to advise the other sites of selections, recruitment and the Board goings on.

It was one of the real points of difference but sadly no longer.
Turn it up Wendy, talk about melodramatic :-).
Did the Black Forest Cake at the Revesby Workers buffet last night make you feel a little queasy?
Go on, post the Hasler insurance story - I'm not on Farcebook so don't have access to it.
Thanks in advance.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Laundy sponsorship is a rort. Not only aren’t they paying anything for this year but only 500k per year which is less than some of our sleeve sponsors. All because Ballesty is in partnership with them.
From a business sense lets face it our jersey isn't worth any more than that so why would Laundy pay more or equivalent to those other clubs that get good exposure and play semi finals footy? I think we are lucky we got them even for that price. It's better than embarrassing the club with no sponsor at all which if it wasn't for Laundy we'd have no income from front jersey sponsorship heading into 2021.

As for future years, I'd say there would be an incentive clause in there should we make the semi's or something like that. We have to prove ourselves to the corporate market that there is value in sponsorships with the Bulldogs which over the past few years we haven't been worth it on and off the field.