Petition to action EGM

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just saw this on one of our FB sites?

ATTENTION BULLDOGS ARMY

If you are a financial football club member and wish to sign a petition to action a EGM , head down to REVESBY WORKERS TOMORROW SUNDAY 21/09/2020 from
6pm - 9pm .

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems like a desperate attempt to drum up the numbers. Who ever is behind it seems more amateur hour then the current board if you can’t get at least 100 people to sign without begging.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are struggling to get signatures. Had a call about this asking me to sign. Also there is no split at all with the Board they are as solid as from day one I was told today. so it’s all press crap about a split. Typical telecrap

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What flops.
There is no EGM. And the only other thing has been an alleged motion to replace Directors who happen to sit on both boards. As far as I’m aware that’s also gone nowhere. Move on.

Last edited:

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are struggling to get signatures. Had a call about this asking me to sign. Also there is no split at all with the Board they are as solid as from day one I was told today. so it’s all press crap about a split. Typical telecrap
Not true at all. Signatures will be submitted by Wednesday. Board is split but none of them will admit it in public