Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Breeding for aesthetics has caused massive health issues for so many breeds. I personally think it's cruelty on a grand scale to knowingly breed dogs that might look good to people, but which are prone to various issues such as breathing difficulties as seen in breeds like Pugs or Bulldogs. A flat face might be some peoples idea of a good look, but it serves no purpose for the dog. Responsible breeders should be following the idea of evolution, basically breeding for traits that allow dogs to be better suited to living.

Congrats Pillow.
100% agree.. look at the British Bulldog..has terrible trouble breathing.. They have a lot to answer for..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Never heard of them bro.

A shepherd on roids?
Upto 70kg, very big bois. They also have a straight back and are meant to be better family dog's as they're good with children. Not very common as they probably cost a shit load and have a shorter life expectancy (think it's about 10 years), only ever played with one and he was a fucking unit.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Upto 70kg, very big bois. They also have a straight back and are meant to be better family dog's as they're good with children. Not very common as they probably cost a shit load and have a shorter life expectancy (think it's about 10 years), only ever played with one and he was a fucking unit.
Honestly first I’ve heard of em.. Impressive dog!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My dog was pretty laid back during storms until we moved house.

Now she freaks out in storms.

This one used to be ok, but apparently she had one bad experience and now she shits herself at even the slightest hint of a storm, and proceeds to seek out a hiding spot :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This one used to be ok, but apparently she had one bad experience and now she shits herself at even the slightest hint of a storm, and proceeds to seek out a hiding spot :D
Yeah wtf? It's obvious this dog was bred by Irish people!

My dog is worse when I'm not home.
When I'm at home she's not as bothered by storms and fireworks because I'm not.

It's only my mum and sister who make her want to freak out like a retard.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah wtf? It's obvious this dog was bred by Irish people!

My dog is worse when I'm not home.
When I'm at home she's not as bothered by storms and fireworks because I'm not.

It's only my mum and sister who make her want to freak out like a retard.

lol... you can't calm this one down, only with food! but that only keeps her calm for a minute :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol... you can't calm this one down, only with food! but that only keeps her calm for a minute :D
Same as my dog.

My dog is that bad if I don't share any food with her she jumps on my.lap and trys to eat to last of it from my mouth

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same as my dog.

My dog is that bad if I don't share any food with her she jumps on my.lap and trys to eat to last of it from my mouth
that's hilarious... this one is too old for that.. we have a young pup but he's more into biting peoples toes :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
that's hilarious... this one is too old for that.. we have a young pup but he's more into biting peoples toes :tearsofjoy:
If you live anywhere near Ferrier dog park you can catch me there sometimes with my dog letting her chase a ball all over the park.

That dog park is awesome I'm glad CBC do some good things to take away from a lot of the bad they do.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you live anywhere near Ferrier dog park you can catch me there sometimes with my dog letting her chase a ball all over the park.

That dog park is awesome I'm glad CBC do some good things to take away from a lot of the bad they do.

I'm on the central coast at the moment... hoping to relocate back down there soon... bit over the coast