Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm on the central coast at the moment... hoping to relocate back down there soon... bit over the coast
The central coast is filled with trouble makers.

At least Sydney has a good spread of all walks of life!

I don't mind the central coast for a change of environment, but there's no way I could live there.

Im not trying to shoot it down, just me personally I can't see myself living there on a full time basis.

Ive met a couple of women up there but I'm not keen on starting a long distance relationship or travelling back and forth down the freeway.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So he curls up with a good book when storms hit..smart dog! Lol!
Ps..great looking dog..
she... yeah, loves herself a bit of literature on a stormy night

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The central coast is filled with trouble makers.

At least Sydney has a good spread of all walks of life!

I don't mind the central coast for a change of environment, but there's no way I could live there.

Im not trying to shoot it down, just me personally I can't see myself living there on a full time basis.

Ive met a couple of women up there but I'm not keen on starting a long distance relationship or travelling back and forth down the freeway.
preaching to the choir bro... I mean I don't hate it up here, but it's not my preference..... had to move away from a housemate in the inner west who enjoyed the pipe a little too much... most of the available girls up here are feral anyway, or trouble makers as you put it... all the nice girls are married with white picket fences etc as it's a real settle down/ raise a family type place

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So he curls up with a good book when storms hit..smart dog! Lol!
Ps..great looking dog..
she's on three legs now as well... had one at the back removed due to cancer... but I tell you, even though she's getting on... you wouldn't even know if you didn't see it... she got out once and ended up like 6-7km up the bike track :D

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
she's on three legs now as well... had one at the back removed due to cancer... but I tell you, even though she's getting on... you wouldn't even know if you didn't see it... she got out once and ended up like 6-7km up the bike track :D
What a legend.. I can tell you love your dog.. And no doubt she loves you.. Just freaking superb..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Be careful, some weirdo might zoom into your doggos eye to check out your sister...
Go ahead.

You've got to have something wrong with you to want to check out my sister?

Anyone who likes my sister and wants to go out with her?

All I've got to say is lol good luck you dumb bastard and finish with a salute!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Go ahead.

You've got to have something wrong with you to want to check out my sister?

Anyone who likes my sister and wants to go out with her?

All I've got to say is lol good luck you dumb bastard and finish with a salute!
Is she ugly because she looks like you?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
*sigh* ... got a situation that I need some advice on..

Renters with two dogs. An American Pitbull (missing part of its tail), and a Bull Arab. Both males and the Bull Arab only appeared in recent months.

Owners spend bugger all time with them, and thus the dogs bark, dig, and play fight (which turns into real fighting). The guy seems to be okay and can talk with the dogs and treat them fine, but his female partner seems mentally ill (either that or shes on drugs - a real possibility as she definitely looks the type).

Shes bogan with a real loud foul mouth on her too. Today one minute talking nice to the dog, next minute she is yelling in a threatening tone at it.

Then tonight she forcibly shoves one of the dogs over, before kicking it. Dog cowers off then. Not the first time I've heard her thump one (or both) of the dogs either.

The dogs seem like sweet dogs (albeit probably need a firm owner who spends at least some time a day with them, takes them for walks, and definitely need some professional dog training).

The guy seems okay with them and the dogs listen to him, just not the partner.

On one hand I don't think it's fair for the dogs to be in such an environment, but then there is the flipside... retaliation.

They don't seem to be the type that would listen, and since we have a dog, I'm not willing to take my chances that if they were put in to authorities they wouldn't try and bait it. If my assumptions are correct and she is mentally unhinged, who knows what she is capable of.

As it was she had a massive verbal with him the other day out the back and half the neighbourhood could hear it. Then came the screams, the yelling, and the tears.

Bit stuck on what to do on this one... Sure other neighbours could put them in I guess as well.

I know the agent they rent through.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Renters with two dogs. An American Pitbull (missing part of its tail), and a Bull Arab. Both males and the Bull Arab only appeared in recent months.

Owners spend bugger all time with them, and thus the dogs bark, dig, and play fight (which turns into real fighting). The guy seems to be okay and can talk with the dogs and treat them fine, but his female partner seems mentally ill (either that or shes on drugs - a real possibility as she definitely looks the type).

Shes bogan with a real loud foul mouth on her too. Today one minute talking nice to the dog, next minute she is yelling in a threatening tone at it.

Then tonight she forcibly shoves one of the dogs over, before kicking it. Dog cowers off then. Not the first time I've heard her thump one (or both) of the dogs either.

The dogs seem like sweet dogs (albeit probably need a firm owner who spends at least some time a day with them, takes them for walks, and definitely need some professional dog training).

On one hand I don't think it's fair for the dogs to be in such an environment, but then there is the flipside... retaliation.

They don't seem to be the type that would listen, and since we have a dog, I'm not willing to take my chances that if they were put in to authorities they wouldn't try and bait it. If my assumptions are correct and she is mentally unhinged, who knows what she is capable of.

As it was she had a massive verbal with him the other day out the back and half the neighbourhood could hear it. Then came the screams, the yelling, and the tears.

Bit stuck on what to do on this one... Sure other neighbours could put them in I guess as well.

Report the mole to the RSPCA and every animal welfare league you can.
Cruelty to dogs and cats or any other domestic animal is one of the lowest acts you can commit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Gorgeous dog Armchair Critic..

Dogs are awesome... even if you are having the shittiest day they can cheer you up.

Re the idiots, the dog was limping the day after, but since then they've actually been trying to train the dogs it seems. I have a feeling someone might have complained to their agent. Dog still barks at nothing though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Gorgeous dog Armchair Critic..

Dogs are awesome... even if you are having the shittiest day they can cheer you up.

Re the idiots, the dog was limping the day after, but since then they've actually been trying to train the dogs it seems. I have a feeling someone might have complained to their agent. Dog still barks at nothing though.
My dog never barks at nothing.
Since I've moved she's rarely barked.

I mean it if I seen anyone being cruel to a dog or cat I'll make them think twice before doing it again.

Only weak ***** are cruel to women,children and animals.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Maybe one or both of the dogs are rooting her, stranger things have happened

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe one or both of the dogs are rooting her, stranger things have happened
Nah both are neutered.... and they'd like her if that's the case. They don't seem to listen to her at all and its like she hates them.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah both are neutered.... and they'd like her if that's the case. They don't seem to listen to her at all and its like she hates them.
Dogs can sense their owners.

My dog won't come near me until I become puff the magic Dragon.