(Perspective) Nice win, but..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How can you possibly know that ?
Lizard royalty bro. Go check out the CVD thread - we have our claws in everything.

Like I know you have 1499 posts and joined in 2021. I also know you have a thing for hot lesbians. Anything else you want to know about yourself?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lizard royalty bro. Go check out the CVD thread - we have our claws in everything.

Like I know you have 1499 posts and joined in 2021. I also know you have a thing for hot lesbians. Anything else you want to know about yourself?
Nah I just wanted to let you expose yourself, well done. I guess it’s a Sunday nothing else to do than keep tabs on kennel
Members statistics.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we’ve said that every year for the past 3.
The problem with previous years were the decision made and direction taken was unsustainable attempts at short term fixes.

That just creates longer hardships.

The road we are on now is the right road.
It's a longer process but a sustainable one.
Not everyone is smart enough to understand that.
But those like myself who can see what they are doing can accept a little longer sitting at the bottom for future long-term success.

Forget the past, trust the current personal will get there.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ill take the win. The side that ran out the week before wouldnt have beaten the sg ball team. So beating a so called reserve grade team is an improvement.
Exactly. Who cares. Next year when NRL fans look back on 2023 results...says they beat us Round 6 50-16 and we beat them Round 19 36-32.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Roo it's first grade. The guys need the confidence a win brings for next year as well.Just plain silly some of the things CC does as our coach.
Steep learning curve for him as well. No doubt he'll improve but atm Gus needs to help guide him like with this weeks team selections.
Make no mistake, Gus is guiding him.
Gus isn't taking over, he is letting Cc do his thing, and guiding along the way.

I'm content with what they are doing.
Obviously they not perfect and will make some mistakes along the way.
But the direction we are headed is the right one long term.

Hard to see right now, but it has to be this way for now.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are always portrayed as the baddies. No doubt it would be front page on Faily Mirror if done to Taafe as he lined up a kick. But hey we aren't gonna be in a position to take this rubbish for all that much longer. Gus has us on the up.
I have tried posting a polite request for the media to follow up on the story, but the MSM will not publish my posts.
Full protection for the media darlings?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nah I just wanted to let you expose yourself, well done. I guess it’s a Sunday nothing else to do than keep tabs on kennel
Members statistics.
Ooooooo - you caught me. Well done.

Just made a passing comment and he started arcing up. So i told him to fck off. As I would anyone that is on here putting shit on regs when they're here once a year. And u felt the need to call me out on it the next day. You know the stats turn up next to every post don't you. Or maybe you don't.

Thanks - needed a good laugh.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Make no mistake, Gus is guiding him.
Gus isn't taking over, he is letting Cc do his thing, and guiding along the way.

I'm content with what they are doing.
Obviously they not perfect and will make some mistakes along the way.
But the direction we are headed is the right one long term.

Hard to see right now, but it has to be this way for now.
Yeah as long as Gus is there guiding our rookie coach he can only improve. Just needs Gus' help with rotations and some selections. Hopefully the time he wasted won't be all in vain and we can start looking like a f/g team.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I have tried posting a polite request for the media to follow up on the story, but the MSM will not publish my posts.
Full protection for the media darlings?
Hope you didn't try the Faily Mirror lol. No wonderyou got no response hehe

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah as long as Gus is there guiding our rookie coach he can only improve. Just needs Gus' help with rotations and some selections. Hopefully the time he wasted won't be all in vain and we can start looking like a f/g team.
Just enjoy the ride.
I'm finally ok with our clubs direction.
But we have to let them do their thing.
Can't keep chopping and changing boards and coaches and players.

Just ends up one rebuild after another.
We have one of the best in the business with us now.
Have a little faith

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just made a passing comment and he started arcing up. So i told him to fck off. As I would anyone that is on here putting shit on regs when they're here once a year. And u felt the need to call me out on it the next day. You know the stats turn up next to every post don't you. Or maybe you don't.

Self imposed forum policeman, does it get any more pathetic than that

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just enjoy the ride.
I'm finally ok with our clubs direction.
But we have to let them do their thing.
Can't keep chopping and changing boards and coaches and players.

Just ends up one rebuild after another.
We have one of the best in the business with us now.
Have a little faith
Got all the faith in the World and have said so that our club will push thru this period.

Gus will make it happen and the Board are giving him all the resources he needs. We can't keep chopping and changing as you've stated. There's very few who think thats even viable let alone a good idea.

Said CC will (probably) develop into a good coach for us but he needs help and hasn't got it right as yet. That has affected the teams success and players confidence out of position. If he can learn from the best whilst being a rookie coach then we are in a good place.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nah I didn’t know that, thanks for sharing I’ll be sure to keep an eye on everyone’s stats :| your forum prowess is top tier !
Keep up the good work patrolling the forums bro , keep the threads safe and keep those once a year posters out ! Do you dress up in your power rangers outfit when you kick forum butt ?
1688862215716.gif

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nah I didn’t know that, thanks for sharing I’ll be sure to keep an eye on everyone’s stats :| your forum prowess is top tier !
Keep up the good work patrolling the forums bro , keep the threads safe and keep those once a year posters out ! Do you dress up in your power rangers outfit when you kick forum butt ?
View attachment 75979
Is this your best? Really?

btw - who are the Power Rangers? Isn't that a show kids watch?

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let's not underestimate the win. YES, souths were missing players but Dogs also had three of their main stars out. Also down a forward for most of the match.
They had the match comfortable before souths scored twice in the last few moments. Souths did take advantage of EQW on the edgez.
Dogs went into game also with new positions with unknown combinations. Avarillo first time at FB, Sexton first game with the Dogs, completely new set of centres, Topine/flannagan first game in the forwards this year for the Dogs. This is a signification impact of game day combinations.
Seen a few comments that the forwards were rubbish, I must have seen a different game. They defended well, restricting metres gained. For the first time in awhile, they had the better avg set meters gained. That was with a forward down & flannagan on the bench.
Well done Dogs.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's not underestimate the win. YES, souths were missing players but Dogs also had three of their main stars out. Also down a forward for most of the match.
They had the match comfortable before souths scored twice in the last few moments. Souths did take advantage of EQW on the edgez.
Dogs went into game also with new positions with unknown combinations. Avarillo first time at FB, Sexton first game with the Dogs, completely new set of centres, Topine/flannagan first game in the forwards this year for the Dogs. This is a signification impact of game day combinations.
Seen a few comments that the forwards were rubbish, I must have seen a different game. They defended well, restricting metres gained. For the first time in awhile, they had the better avg set meters gained. That was with a forward down & flannagan on the bench.
Well done Dogs.
And the guys didnt let Bunnies offload in traffic and wrapped the ball up. Pcm seemed less as well. Happy with a much better performance.