Perrett just lost us the game 2 ERRORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should face a firing squad after tonight, Im ****ing burning.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tyrone Phillips.. time to step up considering he is scoring about 4000 tries a game in NSW Cup.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is off his head.

we conceed the most tries through Lafai/Perrett side and score the least tries down Lafai/Perrett side. Des has done SFA about rectifying this massive issue. They provide nothing in defence, nothing in attack and nothing in regards to getting down & dirty and taking the hard metres out of our red zone,providing go forward for our forwards (Perrett does take hit ups out of our redzone but for some unknown reason this year, he runs it sideways)

our forwards tank out as they are consistently hitting the ball up out of the redzone, midfield and in the attacking zone. People say we have lazy forwards, but the truth is our backline is very lazy.

http://live.nrlstats.com/matches/nrl/match35095.html - compare the stats for players 1-5

4 props on the bench? lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tyrone Phillips.. time to step up considering he is scoring about 4000 tries a game in NSW Cup.
He actually looked decent for his first game in first grade aswell, he has the build, height and athletic ability aswell.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is off his head.

we conceed the most tries through Lafai/Perrett side and score the least tries down Lafai/Perrett side. Des has done SFA about rectifying this massive issue. They provide nothing in defence, nothing in attack and nothing in regards to getting down & dirty and taking the hard metres out of our red zone,providing go forward for our forwards (Perrett does take hit ups out of our redzone but for some unknown reason this year, he runs it sideways)

our forwards tank out as they are consistently hitting the ball up out of the redzone, midfield and in the attacking zone. People say we have lazy forwards, but the truth is our backline is very lazy.

http://live.nrlstats.com/matches/nrl/match35095.html - compare the stats for players 1-5

Where are all these so called up and coming second rowers... thats right the Titans keep signing them all lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des is off his head.

Without looking at the stats roger probs had 20+ runs for 200m+ we would be lucky if any of our 1-5 even took 10 runs all night.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
conceded 34 points. I am sure he did not lose us the game

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all these so called up and coming second rowers... thats right the Titans keep signing them all lol
We need another backrower (ie. Alex Glenn type)

We need another winger (Vidot) or another fullback (unknown) allowing Bmoz to shift back onto the wing.

Lafai, well need i say more?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What a load of shit, take your bloody kneepads off.
hes got to take a snapshot of it all in a split second and go with it, looking at it again i dont think he could have stopped on a dime and i dont think he got wrongfooted by the original roll on bounce but it is something that leans further that the ball is going dead

like i said if he kills that ball that looks like it was going dead and the roosters score on the next set then people would be blaming perrett for not letting the ball go out

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
hes got to take a snapshot of it all in a split second and go with it, looking at it again i dont think he could have stopped on a dime and i dont think he got wrongfooted by the original roll on bounce but it is something that leans further that the ball is going dead

like i said if he kills that ball that looks like it was going dead and the roosters score on the next set then people would be blaming perrett for not letting the ball go out
The only call was to kill the ball. There was no other logical choice. No excuses.

ABZ500

Waterboy
Reaction score
DESMOND!!!!what we're u thinking keeping a fresh body on the sidelines for 80mins!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about blame East's instead of some old winger who got the wrong bounce?
Easts kicking game was allover our Hokko/Mybe same old old what know just kick it over ther somewhere...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least shield the ball and don't allow anyone near it. He's shit and has always been shit and cannot remember a game he has won for us or stood out.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
At least shield the ball and don't allow anyone near it. He's shit and has always been shit and cannot remember a game he has won for us or stood out.
are you talking about this year or time at the bulldogs?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rod I respect ur opinion and appreciate if u respect mine. Opinions can't be wrong or right. In my opinion he is the worst winger in th comp and an embarrassment to the bulldogs Jersey. I've never seen him play a good game and has consistently made major blunders time and time again. He offers absolutely nothing to the team and I'd prefer Thompson or Phillips there asap

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roosters should not of had the ball as Elliott went into touch on the set before. The drop out should of been over ruled like the first half when we were over ruled. Double standards yet again by the refs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod I respect ur opinion and appreciate if u respect mine. Opinions can't be wrong or right. In my opinion he is the worst winger in th comp and an embarrassment to the bulldogs Jersey. I've never seen him play a good game and has consistently made major blunders time and time again. He offers absolutely nothing to the team and I'd prefer Thompson or Phillips there asap
my opinion is that if we had sampled some thompson vs tupou tonight, you would be calling for the perrett return

i havent seen phillips and i like thompson but perrett is better even if he has declined this year

bulldogs2015

Waterboy
Reaction score
We should not even think of resigning perrett for one more yeah let him go now.. and dumb lafai ...

Status
Not open for further replies.