Perrett just lost us the game 2 ERRORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sammy is a good guy but he needs to be honest and make this his last year. We had the opportunity to sign Tupou for a reasonable salary when the roosters didn't want to but instead we look to re-sign Sam.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watch the replay I can think of at least 3

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yes Kasiano was massive during his stint in the first half and helped drag us back into the game, that is the effort i want to see from him if he is on big dollars instead of the crap he has dished up most the season.
He has played well most of the year. You were silent earlier this year and stated "waiting for an injury" blah blah blah.

Point your bitter hate at the Refs and be useful for once. Even bloody Perret, Lafai, Hodkinson and you will get some support.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are being rested before the finals
Lol. What, the 2016 finals, because we sure as eggs won't be there this year if we don't have one almighty attitude transplant.

I will be the first to admit that I was ecstatic for all of 40 minutes tonight, 15 in the first and twenty five in the second, when we played well and took it right up to the Roosters; but that will not cut it if we expect to play semi final footy this year, we need an 80 minute effort something we have not been capable of for a long time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has played well most of the year. You were silent earlier this year and stated "waiting for an injury" blah blah blah.

Point your bitter hate at the Refs and be useful for once. Even bloody Perret, Lafai, Hodkinson and you will get some support.
I don't want you support, and other people have simmilar views about Kas. Kas was also absolutely rooted in the second half, still has a long way to go.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we need to search the market for a new right winger

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why did our defensive line decide not to move up at all for the last 20 minutes? Roosters made 60 metres a set without doing anything besides one out runs. Great comeback but seriously you can't just play it safe and expect to hang on against good teams... Absolutely livid!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why did our defensive line decide not to move up at all for the last 20 minutes? Roosters made 60 metres a set without doing anything besides one out runs. Great comeback but seriously you can't just play it safe and expect to hang on against good teams... Absolutely livid!
Des' call, he pegged the boys.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sadly I think I agree. It's time he hangs them up.

I am not sure Thompson is the answer though Sam isn't anymore.

Lafai needs to be dropped too. I wish Reynolds a speedy recovery throw him with Mbye. Give Loko a run and if you can't go SIGN a ****ing centre like Simona or someone solid that wouldn't be insane money and a decent winger e.g Kevin Gordon, David Mead etc... If Roosters can have Ferguson, Jennings, SKD, Tupou, Elliott, RTS, McDonald etc on a roster I'm sure we can add something outside the Morris brothers and Rona...

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Because we are stupid. It's that simple

How do we expect to dominate the tackle when we are sitting back and waiting for them

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Unlucky? Unlucky? No seriously....Unlucky? Luck played no part in what happened.
no absolutely it was bad luck, jennings was looming so that means perrett has to race to the ball, jennings has his run checked so that provides more time for the ball to trickle dead, perrett now has one shot at the ball because he has committed himself to cover jennings, so a split second decision to consider the new information and so he leaves it and the ball bounces up on its end and jennings scores

if he doesnt sprint in there and jennings doesnt get his run checked and scores its perretts fault for not racing in

if he races in there and takes it clean out before it bounced up, then maybe everyone would be in here complaining that perrett was way too conservative because conceding a drop out was almost a death penalty for us at that stage and that ball was looking dead

and if the ball doesnt bounce up off its end and goes dead then the bulldogs have a set to recapture some power

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't want you support, and other people have simmilar views about Kas. Kas was also absolutely rooted in the second half, still has a long way to go.
Because he did more then majority of the others. Wake up to yourself.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No experienced winger with 7 minutes left up by 2 would let the ****ing ball go. They would simply knock it dead, soak up the full minutes time before the drop out, catch a breath and defend again......except Sam. Sorry mate i think you are a good bloke but its reserve grade next week
He always lets it bounce thinking we will get the luck of the bounce, our team never gets it so it better to force it out then wait for something like this to happen.

Sammy is a good guy but he needs to be honest and make this his last year. We had the opportunity to sign Tupou for a reasonable salary when the roosters didn't want to but instead we look to re-sign Sam.
How good did Tupou play aswell? Was making meters and wasn't easy to tackle, another great move by the club interms of player decisions...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even Cory who is about the same build went better, I think he is over it to be honest aswell.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record both perrets are shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
no absolutely it was bad luck, jennings was looming so that means perrett has to race to the ball, jennings has his run checked so that provides more time for the ball to trickle dead, perrett now has one shot at the ball because he has committed himself to cover jennings, so a split second decision to consider the new information and so he leaves it and the ball bounces up on its end and jennings scores

if he doesnt sprint in there and jennings doesnt get his run checked and scores its perretts fault for not racing in

if he races in there and takes it clean out before it bounced up, then maybe everyone would be in here complaining that perrett was way too conservative because conceding a drop out was almost a death penalty for us at that stage and that ball was looking dead

and if the ball doesnt bounce up off its end and goes dead then the bulldogs have a set to recapture some power
What a load of shit, take your bloody kneepads off.

Status
Not open for further replies.