Perrett just lost us the game 2 ERRORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At least shield the ball and don't allow anyone near it. He's shit and has always been shit and cannot remember a game he has won for us or stood out.
The game he scored the double this year and set up another was a Sam perret and Sam perret win only

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my opinion is that if we had sampled some thompson vs tupou tonight, you would be calling for the perrett return

i havent seen phillips and i like thompson but perrett is better even if he has declined this year
Cant agree however ur entitled to ur opinion
hes gone 2 yrs too long
needs to retire or esl

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Perrett was a dog he'd have been put down years ago

Malla

Reaction score
Tupou's second try.... where the hell was Perrett? He ended up on the other corner of the field. Wtf was he doing there lol.

He's done. He should not be in FG beyond this week let alone this year. Corey Thompson had a superb game and I think he deserves to start on the wing over Perrett.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a look at Lafai's attempt to turn and chase the grubber for Jennings try. It was an obvious mistake by Perrett, though Lafai's lack of urgency shows you where he is at

N

Natboy

my opinion is that if we had sampled some thompson vs tupou tonight, you would be calling for the perrett return

i havent seen phillips and i like thompson but perrett is better even if he has declined this year
Thompson played well last night. Parrot was shocking. Lafai is having his worst season at the club

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The roosters should not of had the ball as Elliott went into touch on the set before. The drop out should of been over ruled like the first half when we were over ruled. Double standards yet again by the refs.
The Elliot incident was 6 sets of six before the try that made it 28-26. It was 14 minutes before the try to Jennings that put them ahead.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
**** Perrett the shit ****.
Exactly my thoughts. Was watching the game at home last night and I said to myself clear the ball Sam clear the ball and what does the dickhead do?

Omg never been so frustrated at this team! Sack perrett bring back Phillips

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Elliot incident was 6 sets of six before the try that made it 28-26. It was 14 minutes before the try to Jennings that put them ahead.
Correct, but that resulted in us using a lot of fuel as we had to defend 15 tackles in a row as a result that decision.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
maybe Perrett thought he was offside because that's how it looked to me.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
maybe Perrett thought he was offside because that's how it looked to me.
He did look like it but better to be safe than sorry, Perrett ****ed up majorly sadly.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The game before he signed for the Dogs in 2012, we played the Roosters and he donated us 2 tries

Questioned the signing then

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we conceed the most tries through Lafai/Perrett side and score the least tries down Lafai/Perrett side. Des has done SFA about rectifying this massive issue.
Says it all really.. You cant expect to be a contender with one side of the field completely useless in attack and defence

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
1. morris
2. thompson
3. morris
4. rona
5. phillips

or rona on wing and loko in centres

we can't seriously expect to win games with lafai or perrett there anymore

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1. morris
2. thompson
3. morris
4. rona
5. phillips

or rona on wing and loko in centres

we can't seriously expect to win games with lafai or perrett there anymore
No thanks, Rona needs to stay on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.