Opinion People that make crap threads like this? High IQ or lazy i30 houso Centrelink bums?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is RWD, it is manual.
It actually runs.

Now your turn, show us pics of your actual car and dog.
What sort of car? Year,? Engine? And what makes it track ready? A autobarn rear spoiler?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are those pictures coming along?
Can't find someone to edit them for nix?
Why would I post pictures? You tell us about your Mazda track car? Your back-pedalling more than waleed on the project

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would I post pictures? You tell us about your Mazda track car? Your back-pedalling more than waleed on the project
So you might actually be taken seriously with a thing or two.
Currently, you're one of the forum clowns.
A fool.

If you want to brag about your life, put up, or shut up!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fool.

I am actually very comfortable with who I am. I don’t need to prove anything to imbeciles. I won’t lose any sleep if you don’t believe me.. but you will know deep down if your Mazda track car is a wreck with high
Mileage

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am actually very comfortable with who I am. I don’t need to prove anything to imbeciles. I won’t lose any sleep if you don’t believe me.. but you will know deep down if your Mazda track car is a wreck with high
Mileage
I know that you care, you know that you care, everybody knows that you care.
How?
You keep posting your stupid shit in response to being challenged!
The last word is why I bother posting, challenging your bullshit.

Must hurt knowing a No voter is ripping you multiple new ones with words alone!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that you care, you know that you care, everybody knows that you care.
How?
You keep posting your stupid shit in response to being challenged!
The last word is why I bother posting, challenging your bullshit.

Must hurt knowing a No voter is ripping you multiple new ones with words alone!
if you are a no voter then your half alright in my books, but still bitter for some reason? Maybe your old clunker track car makes you ashamed

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Mileage
Then why post a picture of dog food? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fool.

well I took my real track car out this morning.. what is your track car again? Some old clunker?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well I took my real track car out this morning.. what is your track car again? Some old clunker?
So you have two cars?
Mine is a classic that is knocking on the door of the vintage group.
Is it the fastest or most expensive?
No.
Do I care?
Yes, yet not how you think.
Being a reasonable price means I can enjoy it without fearing driving it every time due to idiots on the roads, and as for not being the fastest, it means it is not built to be right on the edge of reliability.
I can lean on it as hard as I like and know there is a margin of safety, meaning reliability.
Your car will be soup cans in 10 years if it lasts that long.
Mine will likely outlive both of us.
As for your bitter comment, the reason for it is your conduct.
Have a nice day :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you have two cars?
Mine is a classic that is knocking on the door of the vintage group.
Is it the fastest or most expensive?
No.
Do I care?
Yes, yet not how you think.
Being a reasonable price means I can enjoy it without fearing driving it every time due to idiots on the roads, and as for not being the fastest, it means it is not built to be right on the edge of reliability.
I can lean on it as hard as I like and know there is a margin of safety, meaning reliability.
Your car will be soup cans in 10 years if it lasts that long.
Mine will likely outlive both of us.
As for your bitter comment, the reason for it is your conduct.
Have a nice day :grinning:
I’m a car guy so respect for whatever you have. It ain’t about outright speed but something you can take pride in. If you are a car enthusiast and take pride in it, respect.

I’m with you on reliability over outright On the edge pace. I’d prefer a car that can take a beating rather than running right out on the edge .. I’ve pushed cars in the past and yes they might be more fun but short term until something goes wrong.. get sick of it and sell it

I too could also ramp up the boost in my track car but choose not.. mine sits on the factory tune 15-17psi. I’ll keep the warranty.. others run them at 22-24psi with no issues but they can run the gauntlet lol

What do you have anyway? Mazda what? MX5?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is this track car an MX6? lel
I enjoyed reading the argument gents, many lols

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be but sure as hell beats old mates Hot Wheels.
well at least @SexBomb and I have a car we are proud of. @Doogie a yes man, yes voter, yes to anything sort of a guy is most definitely guaranteed to drive a Pryus. Woke emotional climate change buffoon

also who was decimated in the referendum? After you argued for 178 pages you were debunked at every post, left with an empty pair of hands

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
well at least @SexBomb and I have a car we are proud of. @Doogie a yes man, yes voter, yes to anything sort of a guy is most definitely guaranteed to drive a Pryus. Woke emotional climate change buffoon

also who was decimated in the referendum? After you argued for 178 pages you were debunked at every post, left with an empty pair of hands
Lol - first it was an AMG and now a Prius. Calling me a buffoon on a thread that was created to describe how your threads are the work of a buffoon.

Thats the beauty of AIC's. They just have no shame.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol - first it was an AMG and now a Prius. Calling me a buffoon on a thread that was created to describe how your threads are the work of a buffoon.

Thats the beauty of AIC's. They just have no shame.
Let’s be honest, you were decimated and obliterated in the referendum thread.. you have the taste of rotten egg in your mouth and trying to score cheap points here. A punch drunk who has been beaten from pillar to post by everyone at the pub and now he has to keep going..

I was just walking in the shops and saw a dishevelled looking man, older bloke coloured hair, thinning, bad looking goatee, out of shape, but I thought @Doogie has been debunked way more than him