Opinion People that make crap threads like this? High IQ or lazy i30 houso Centrelink bums?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed several threads like this by others.
There appears to be a correlation between them and lazy i30 owners that are suspiciously reflective in behaviour of houso living Centrelink benefits collecting bums.
Is it just me, or are they actually genius' within our midst?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've noticed several threads like this by others.
There appears to be a correlation between them and lazy i30 owners that are suspiciously reflective in behaviour of houso living Centrelink benefits collecting bums.
Nasheed here,
Don’t think this one has anything to do with me to be fair
Oh I think you're being called in the bold part

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh I think you're being called in the bold part
That would imply I’m a bum.
But would a bum spend all his time dedicated to this club?
I trained two hours a day when we needed a halfback.
I’m studying to be a coach now that it didn’t work.
Would a bum spend so much time here on the kennel, messaging the players on what to do on their Insta, scolding them when they play bad, complimenting them when the play good.
Would a bum have spreadsheets on his laptop with salary info, analysis about this club?
Would a bum be able to get inside info the way I have done previously?
All the while juggling a side gig giving legal advice to local ethnic hoods and writing rap lyrics.
No bum here. Centrelink just funds me and gives me spare time for this.
I’ve been on Centrelink and refugee benefits since 2018 making 800 a Week I don’t think a bum can pull that off

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nash you are quiet on the good oil

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Would a bum spend so much time here on the kennel, messaging the players on what to do on their Insta, scolding them when they play bad, complimenting them when the play good.
Would a bum have spreadsheets on his laptop with salary info, analysis about this club?
All the while juggling a side gig giving legal advice to local ethnic hoods and writing rap lyrics.
No bum here. Centrelink just funds me and gives me spare time for this.
I’ve been on Centrelink and refugee benefits since 2018 making 800 a Week I don’t think a bum can pull that off
You're employed by centrelink.
Centrelink for all Australians.
So NFI how a refugee like you was able to get it?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You're employed by centrelink.
Centrelink for all Australians.
So NFI how a refugee like you was able to get it?
There’s all sorts of assistance programs your can milk. Not many ppl look into it or get creative with it.
This is hey I hate left wing governments but I like to live in them

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a high IQ and a high i30, this thread sort of concerns me? It’s also my duty to yell at bums/renters when they do wrong. .

But thanks for your patience waiting for my reply. I was busy mobilising the pincer movement, essentially a combat warfare to usurp my neighbours new car purchase. Knock that smug look off his face

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a high IQ and a high i30, this thread sort of concerns me? It’s also my duty to yell at bums/renters when they do wrong. .

But thanks for your patience waiting for my reply. I was busy mobilising the pincer movement, essentially a combat warfare to usurp my neighbours new car purchase. Knock that smug look off his face
You do realise there is a multitude of IQ tests, with double-digit differences for the same intellectual ability/level?

Why is your i30 high?
Did you raise it to look like a 4x4 because you're unable to afford one?
Why do I suspect the only pincer movement in your house is on your porcelain throne?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise there is a multitude of IQ tests, with double-digit differences for the same intellectual ability/level?

Why is your i30 high?
Did you raise it to look like a 4x4 because you're unable to afford one?
Why do I suspect the only pincer movement in your house is on your porcelain throne?
there is a very grey (or is it gray?) area between absolute genius and complete lunatic.. I’ve done many tests and they need to create new categories when I blow their mind.

my i30 is high as it’s the top spec, I also buy brand new which makes it higher again,

the only high you know is too much meth and the high Km on your car? 160,000km? You been Been around

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is a very grey (or is it gray?) area between absolute genius and complete lunatic.. I’ve done many tests and they need to create new categories when I blow their mind.

my i30 is high as it’s the top spec, I also buy brand new which makes it higher again,

the only high you know is too much meth and the high Km on your car? 160,000km? You been Been around
Let's see who's talking shit, arrange a time and place for us both to be hair follicle tested.

Beyond that, I've no interest in entering a pissing contest with the resident nutter.
Happy to take the piss out of him though.

Was secretly hoping for a reasonable measured retort demonstrating you actually appreciate how your posts are viewed here by a large part of the audience.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see who's talking shit, arrange a time and place for us both to be hair follicle tested.

Beyond that, I've no interest in entering a pissing contest with the resident nutter.
Happy to take the piss out of him though.

Was secretly hoping for a reasonable measured retort demonstrating you actually appreciate how your posts are viewed here by a large part of the audience.
You must be the sick puppy as you start threads to specifically target respected members such as nasheed and myself. I didn’t ever come out to offend you, in all fairness I wouldnt know you existed, you’re one of those type that never post anything but like to criticise from afar people that get things done. The Monday armchair expert.

Don’t go out throwing the first punch and then sook when you cop a few rick flair back chops by return

But to show my class and as a sign of peace let me send you a chance GOLD watch as per attached

Attachments

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, yes they would. Also makes you a scab and parasite too. Congrats