Opinion People that make crap threads like this? High IQ or lazy i30 houso Centrelink bums?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Worth more in scrap metal than that cheapskate tight-arsed offer.
The Kia alone is worth more and to me, it's a shitbox!

I doubt you've even held a CAMS license to start with, let alone seen actual track time (and no the lawnmower-powered go-carts do NOT count).
What's your track car?
Your i30?
Hope you like walking when you try to take someone on a corner, resulting in a racing incident that sees you on your roof and subsequently uninsured i30 a write-off.
How can u race a car that doesn't move?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worth more in scrap metal than that cheapskate tight-arsed offer.
The Kia alone is worth more and to me, it's a shitbox!

I doubt you've even held a CAMS license to start with, let alone seen actual track time (and no the lawnmower-powered go-carts do NOT count).
What's your track car?
Your i30?
Hope you like walking when you try to take someone on a corner, resulting in a racing incident that sees you on your roof and subsequently uninsured i30 a write-off.
id bet my i30 would do the nurburgring quicker that your mazda bomb track car. (if your Mazda even completes a lap)... Did you want me to show you videos of a stock i30 running rings around mazdas on track? An i30 would do 3 laps to your 2.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow another last ditch effort, I was a trained professional working six days a week and even if Im undermined these days they won't fool me, Im me.
Hi IQ just dont utilize it, cars bikes, trains, NRL, maths english and psychology.
Sorry everybody, been a long tug o war.

Last edited:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
id bet my i30 would do the nurburgring quicker that your mazda bomb track car. (if your Mazda even completes a lap)... Did you want me to show you videos of a stock i30 running rings around mazdas on track? An i30 would do 3 laps to your 2.
I've been advised i30's don't even run, so I could walk it quicker than your i30.
Even if not the case, I'll have far more fun in a manual RWD man's car, than your FWD seamstress's slushbox.
Actually, do you even have an i30, or is it like your supposed dog that you've no pictures of?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That's one pugalicious looking pitbull
looks like it has a hard time breathing like every other pug I’ve encountered.
I know N4TE loves that dog.
I love dogs but I’m not a fan of Pugs and French Bulldogs!
Only because it sounds like they struggle to breathe all the time.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
looks like it has a hard time breathing like every other pug I’ve encountered.
I know N4TE loves that dog.
I love dogs but I’m not a fan of Pugs and French Bulldogs!
Only because it sounds like they struggle to breathe all the time.
She is definitely noisy

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She is definitely noisy
See I would want to strangle her just to end her suffering! Lol

I like the pug in MIB when Tommy Lee Jones is shaking it for information and it starts yelping and whimpering!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been advised i30's don't even run, so I could walk it quicker than your i30.
Even if not the case, I'll have far more fun in a manual RWD man's car, than your FWD seamstress's slushbox.
Actually, do you even have an i30, or is it like your supposed dog that you've no pictures of?
So tell everyone about your Mazda track car lolz. An old MX5 with chopped springs and a few holes in the exhaust isn’t exactly track ready

an I30 is a complete thought out package, refined on the Nurburgring

worlds apart :grinning:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
See I would want to strangle her just to end her suffering! Lol

I like the pug in MIB when Tommy Lee Jones is shaking it for information and it starts yelping and whimpering!

Oh that’s a bit mean one thing about pugs ask Robbin Williams is once you get one you will never get another breed. Most loyal loving dogs around. The dumb spuds would jump off a cliff with you if you asked.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So tell everyone about your Mazda track car lolz. An old MX5 with chopped springs and a few holes in the exhaust isn’t exactly track ready

an I30 is a complete thought out package, refined on the Nurburgring

worlds apart :grinning:
*Yawns*