News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Release Foran? Firstly we can’t do that as he has a contract, both parties need to agree and he’s hardly likely to unless there’s a viable alternative for him. Similar to the Klemmer situation, we shouldn’t release him unless there’s a viable alternative for us.

Go Dogs
Release Klemmer (as hard as that is to say) coz he's already asked 3 times and clearly doesn't wanna be here.
And if rumours are true that Desturbed Hasbeen wants to polish Forans bellend, then let him go too. Besides, hes only here to fill the gap.

Fukk em off!

But yes, go the dogs. I do agree with you there.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Des in Barrangaroo today. Walks with a terrible limp. Walks like he’s 80 years old.

Does he live in the city?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We'll let go of Klemmer, Mybe and Woods and end up with several Jim Beam cup players who No one else wants.

Worse yet, some will be playing key positions, like Lichaa and Cogger.

Meanwhile the Roosters won the comp last year but will sign Johnson and Taupau.

It would be nice to support a professional rugby league team again. I'm sick of sitting back while other clubs pick us apart.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll let go of Klemmer, Mybe and Woods and end up with several Jim Beam cup players who No one else wants.

Worse yet, some will be playing key positions, like Lichaa and Cogger.

Meanwhile the Roosters won the comp last year but will sign Johnson and Taupau.

It would be nice to support a professional rugby league team again. I'm sick of sitting back while other clubs pick us apart.
Here here

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign Robert Jennings and Jarryd Hayne to replace the twins

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Jennings
3. Hoppa
4. Hayne
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Sue
11. RFM
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Holland
15. Danny.F
16. Elliott
17. Ogden/Renouf

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oates is off contract as of this minute. Time to swoop in. Not many clubs with available salary cap space this time of the year, and Oates knows he has lost his battle with snapping up a backrowers salary.

Broncos have a few players close to a million a season as well as re-signing alot of their crop this year and there is no way they will offer Oates a big pay day, regardless of how much cap they have available.

No-one has mentioned any of the Burgess twins. They are both off contract in 2019 and Souths are no chance of retaining both, especially with Cook being their priority as well as TPJ most likely to follow Bennett to Souths.

Any of the Burgess twins over Napa & Tapau

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Burgess twins, oh hell no. Theres a reason no ones mentioned them id say.
Surely we havent dropped to that level of desperation.....

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Jennings
3. Hoppa
4. Hayne
5. Smith
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Sue
11. RFM
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Holland
15. Danny.F
16. Elliott
17. Ogden/Renouf
If we have a front row rotation of Tolman/Sue/Fualalo then I refuse to watch any games next season.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Burgess twins, oh hell no. Theres a reason no ones mentioned them id say.
Surely we havent dropped to that level of desperation.....
Disagree, Tom has developed into a pretty good player, he is a big athletic forward who doesn't mind getting stuck in and makes good metres, also don't have to worry about losing him during origin. I'd take him.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
why does everyone have Meaney at Fullback? from what I saw of him this year he is very average to shit!......then again its the kennel and everyone seems to put every new recruit in to their first grade team predictions for the new season for some reason

Meaney and Cogger would not see first grade in any other NRL team, the only reason they played first grade this year was their team was $2 million under the cap and they had injuries.....says alot

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree, Tom has developed into a pretty good player, he is a big athletic forward who doesn't mind getting stuck in and makes good metres, also don't have to worry about losing him during origin. I'd take him.
Tom was a standout this year. He has taken himself to another level. Bloke has a great play the ball speed and never gets put on his back.

Id take him in a heartbeat over Napa, Tapau, AFB and all the other forwards mentioned.

btw. Mole has just announced that Damien Cook has just re-signed with Souths on a new rich 4 year deal. To be announced in the next couple of days

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we can build a premiership winning team based on the names that have been mentioned to replace klemmer. Lol.

Malla

Reaction score
Could we get Ramien from Knights for Klemmer?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
why does everyone have Meaney at Fullback? from what I saw of him this year he is very average to shit!......then again its the kennel and everyone seems to put every new recruit in to their first grade team predictions for the new season for some reason

Meaney and Cogger would not see first grade in any other NRL team, the only reason they played first grade this year was their team was $2 million under the cap and they had injuries.....says alot
Because he isn't Hoppa.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When CNH was announced about joining the Dogs, Pay mentioned in the press conference that their was one more exciting player signing to be announced after the finals.

Whats going on with this announcement?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When CNH was announced about joining the Dogs, Pay mentioned in the press conference that their was one more exciting player signing to be announced after the finals.

Whats going on with this announcement?
He lied lol