News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
When CNH was announced about joining the Dogs, Pay mentioned in the press conference that their was one more exciting player signing to be announced after the finals.

Whats going on with this announcement?
he will announce it tomorrow

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So nov 1 is a few days gone now... what signatures are we rumoured to be chasing, besides the stupid speculation from the telecrap what is the club doing about signing a decent hooker or outside backs? All I hear is Klemmer is going and nothing positive these days.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Knights/Ramien aren't interested.
Then the Bulldogs aren’t interested.
OR
We’ll take Ponga instead.
Pick one Newcastle.
OR
We keep Klemmer.
The bottom line is you don’t get him without giving up someone equivalent.
Tick, tick, training has started, we have a contract and you don’t.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Then the Bulldogs aren’t interested.
OR
We’ll take Ponga instead.
Pick one Newcastle.
OR
We keep Klemmer.
The bottom line is you don’t get him without giving up someone equivalent.
Tick, tick, training has started, we have a contract and you don’t.

Go Dogs
Probs not.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So nov 1 is a few days gone now... what signatures are we rumoured to be chasing, besides the stupid speculation from the telecrap what is the club doing about signing a decent hooker or outside backs? All I hear is Klemmer is going and nothing positive these days.
It's the start of pre season, i doubt anyone of quality is sitting around without a contract going into next year.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why does everyone have Meaney at Fullback? from what I saw of him this year he is very average to shit!......then again its the kennel and everyone seems to put every new recruit in to their first grade team predictions for the new season for some reason

Meaney and Cogger would not see first grade in any other NRL team, the only reason they played first grade this year was their team was $2 million under the cap and they had injuries.....says alot
Reason for Meaney appearing in their lists is simply that the incumbent is not cutting it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I heard Souths looking to offload players and Alex Johnston is one of them, rate him as a fb for speed to burn.
I'd love him on the wing tbh, would have two strong lanky lads on the wing in Johnston and Smith