News Paul Kent: Once mighty Bulldogs going from bad to worse

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reading between the lines I’m guessing the sponsors are exceptionally agitated at having to pay to promote their business while Laundy’s are being provided a greater level of exposure at a vastly discounted price.

If I were a long term sponsor I’d certainly be asking why the same deal was not afforded to my business.

This is a very poor look for our administrators and will likely have other sponsors reconsidering their options.

Forget what Okunbor and Harawira-Naera cost us with the Rashays sponsorship, this potentially will cost the club much more in sponsorship dollars.
So does anyone know what Hitachi were paying before and how much they have extended for?
Would go a ways to show what the real situation is.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This **** only says negative things he sits there Nd doesn’t give a fuck what anyone else says. Just waits for his moment to speak over the top of them, hooper talks out of his ass, the only credible reporter is ikin he is neutral on 360

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They aren’t even moving the players on they just decided to not re-sign them and apart from Des’ Foran infatuation there’s not any other clubs lining up waving contracts at the duds.
I would not be surprised if Tolman gets a gig at another NRL club.
I saw the picture of him with his momento and kids after the game. He didn't look happy, I thought because he was injured and missed the game.

Tolman did earn good money at the club and his last 4 year contract was a generous term for Tolman.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearing sponsors ready to walk which will cost the club 1.1 to 1.2M collectively in annual sponsorship....at least we have laundys sponsorship at $2 bux per week.
Reading between the lines I’m guessing the sponsors are exceptionally agitated at having to pay to promote their business while Laundy’s are being provided a greater level of exposure at a vastly discounted price.

If I were a long term sponsor I’d certainly be asking why the same deal was not afforded to my business.

This is a very poor look for our administrators and will likely have other sponsors reconsidering their options.

Forget what Okunbor and Harawira-Naera cost us with the Rashays sponsorship, this potentially will cost the club much more in sponsorship dollars.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can fan favourite Aiden Tolman do such a thing lol
If what Wiedler says is true, what a nasty way to treat a long serving and stalwart player who has given his all to the club.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If what Wiedler says is true, what a nasty way to treat a long serving and stalwart player who has given his all to the club.
Chris you’ve used the words Weidler and true in the same sentence. That’s pretty much the end of it :-).

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say and someone tell me if I'm wrong, when Ray Dib was in charge we never had this much crap, I know maybe the last couple of seasons back then we were fed up with Dessie but everything else seemed to be going good.

I've supported Ray dib when he was in power and at the end I supported for a change with the new board because I felt we needed a change but I honestly feel we had more stability when Ray was in power. He's mistake was keeping Dessie and Castle. I feel like we've gone backwards unless the media is making it sound like we have.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I must say and someone tell me if I'm wrong, when Ray Dib was in charge we never had this much crap, I know maybe the last couple of seasons back then we were fed up with Dessie but everything else seemed to be going good.

I've supported Ray dib when he was in power and at the end I supported for a change with the new board because I felt we needed a change but I honestly feel we had more stability when Ray was in power. He's mistake was keeping Dessie and Castle. I feel like we've gone backwards unless the media is making it sound like we have.
Morning Ray

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did the Flog Squad have a reporter there?
Nah, not enough members (so I’m told) :-).
View attachment 17311
Not sure, put the Pay posse did and they got some good shots of guests at the Workers. If they had their eye on what was actually happening, they would have known something was going on. Losing their vision from old age? Maybe....