News Paul Kent: Once mighty Bulldogs going from bad to worse

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good! At least you have expectations of me.
I’d say the same about you but I’d be lying...
Not sure if I’m talking to a 12 year old or you got your grand grandson to type that up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Dinkum, I found this. I think its some kind of trendy millennial yoga dance troupe or something..? Very catchy tune but I cant understand what they are saying.. :tearsofjoy:

Thanks Baz. Looks like at least a minute of my life I wouldn’t get back so won’t bother playing it. If you get the chance...don’t :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah typo. Sherlock has nothing on you.
I was full of the other dwarf with the news your mistress Lynne might be going

View attachment 17322
Full of the other dwarf?
You couldn’t stop at Alexander?
Sheesh.
Glad you’re happy but you remain Dopey because I don’t care about the individuals and never have.
Looks like the jokes on you.
Wouldn’t be the first time...

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a Trump style leader to come in and do Biden on these weak fools.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Full of the other dwarf?
You couldn’t stop at Alexander?
Sheesh.
Glad you’re happy but you remain Dopey because I don’t care about the individuals and never have.
Looks like the jokes on you.
Wouldn’t be the first time...
Yeah, the “I don’t care” card. Hahahahaha bye bye to your love Lynne

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, the “I don’t care” card. Hahahahaha bye bye to your love Lynne
It always makes me laugh when people try to make a point, then pidgeon hole people as being 'board/Pay/Anderson lovers'

Shame we can't just talk about the facts rather than getting petty about it all. Get why you feel that the current board haven't done well Sleeky, the point I've been asking is why the need to do this 'coup' now when it finally seems as though things at the club are calming down. Why not at least wait to see what the team looks like for '21?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It always makes me laugh when people try to make a point, then pidgeon hole people as being 'board/Pay/Anderson lovers'

Shame we can't just talk about the facts rather than getting petty about it all. Get why you feel that the current board haven't done well Sleeky, the point I've been asking is why the need to do this 'coup' now when it finally seems as though things at the club are calming down. Why not at least wait to see what the team looks like for '21?
I didn’t start with you, you did with me.

Now in relation to your post above.
I have seen way too many mistakes and stupid decisions in a short amount of time of this current board. I won’t go into too much detail as there are plenty others here (smart ones, sorry DD not you) who have pointed them out.
Now to see who these others that come in and what they can bring to the club in terms of sponsors, finances, football knowledge and long term success.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t start with you, you did with me.

Now in relation to your post above.
I have seen way too many mistakes and stupid decisions in a short amount of time of this current board. I won’t go into too much detail as there are plenty others here (smart ones, sorry DD not you) who have pointed them out.
Now to see who these others that come in and what they can bring to the club in terms of sponsors, finances, football knowledge and long term success.
Didn't say you started with me, but it's clear that you always pidgeonhole people. Now, I look at you getting stuck into the board but I'm not calling you a 'Dib lover' or 'Board hater'. I don't agree with you with your views, but I understand that you want what's only best for the club and are presenting your views on the best way forward. I just never get why there's always this constant need to put people in groups.

As for what's going to happen with the current board. I agree that they've made their mistakes, but they were voted in for a specific term and I think they like any board should be given the chance to see it out. Especially when looking at what hey inherited.

It doesn't matter now as it seems those 3 have fallen on their own swords, so onwards we move.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why’d you say you’ll like one of my posts then? :-).
There you go.
Felt like ripping off a bandaid and taking the hairs with it. But needed to be done

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There you go.
Felt like ripping off a bandaid and taking the hairs with it. But needed to be done
AAAARRRGGGHHH!
The like hurts more than anything else :-).