News Paul Kent: Once mighty Bulldogs going from bad to worse

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously what the hell is going on, I said this couple of years ago before the new board took over which I supported btw. I said I hope we don't turn out like Parramatta where there's constant instability in the club, I feel like it's happening here.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quite ironic isn't it - no valid response, so he posts the same thing he posted 10 minutes ago :-).
Poor bugger, needs me to spell it out for him.

Doesn’t surprise me though, Lynne hiring publicists that are incapable of understanding ones hidden message

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Doesn’t surprise me though, Lynne hiring publicists that are incapable of understanding ones hidden message
4CDAA836-2CDB-46ED-8C32-EA026CCE1C85.jpeg
It’s clearly that boring on the Flog Squad with perma-banned TK muppets and tumbleweed that you have to come back and post here. OK :-).

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
C0573827-8A15-4FFD-9440-7508C62D4344.jpeg

I’m guessing the Revesby Workers Meeting is the bullseye and you the darts?
#followdinkumdogslead

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tiring all of this.

We should organise a Kennel pissup where we can all just get shitfaced, forget about this year, the board, and create our own reality. Hell, I'll even bring the drugs to take it that one step further.

Who's in?
Shit yeah!!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What are you taking about?what is flog squad?
Is that you Nasheed?
Confused?
Quite sure you know but you can ask your buddies.
I have nothing to do with the currently banned troll.
Great post though.
Oh, speaking of confusion - you've claimed to be Jewish and more recently Balkan and denied you were Greek - yet:
AtG.jpg
@Downtowndog

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

Confused?
Quite sure you know but you can ask your buddies.
I have nothing to do with the currently banned troll.
Great post though.
Oh, speaking of confusion - you've claimed to be Jewish and more recently Balkan and denied you were Greek - yet:
View attachment 17317
@Downtowndog
Thanks for sharing. Good homework and research. Its a shame you couldn't do this for the board before they botched the CHN situation.

Who was your spotter at revesby workers that day?I thought you said there was only a handful of people. 112 signature doesn't sound like a handful mate. I think you may be confused...

Also if I am a flog you must be a ....... ill let you fill the blanks squire.

Hooroo get a dog up ya.

A

Alexander the Great

If this is the best she could hire they are well and truly fucked.....

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Good homework and research. Its a shame you couldn't do this for the board before they botched the CHN situation.

Who was your spotter at revesby workers that day?I thought you said there was only a handful of people. 112 signature doesn't sound like a handful mate. I think you may be confused...

Also if I am a flog you must be a ....... ill let you fill the blanks squire.

Hooroo get a dog up ya.
Bit of a long bow re: CHN mate.
He’s kicking massive goals at the Raiders too...

I was at RWC personally. They themselves claimed they got 37 autographs that night so the rest came from somewhere else. No confusion.

I didn’t call you a flog mate.

I was referring to where a bunch of perma-banned former TK-er’s now hang out along with those who like to be in two places at once. Good luck to them, you won’t find me there.

Happy to accept your apology later...right now it appears I have to find a hound to insert...