Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
broncos wooden spooners in 2020 to in the grand final in 2023, and here we are still going through years of rebuilding

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Another 'I don't give a fuck who win's GF' doubt I'll watch it yet again this year, miss the days we were in the GF and won, hopefully sooner rather than later!!
I’ll watch it probably as an excuse to catch up with a mate at the pub and have a steak but yeah I totally get the meh don’t give a rats arse.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
broncos wooden spooners in 2020 to in the grand final in 2023, and here we are still going through years of rebuilding
Not a fair comparison. Broncos have always had a steady stream of outstanding prospects coming through the system, even in the lean years. We had hardly anybody of star quality coming through our junior ranks before Gus got to work.

Do yourself a favour and tune in to nswrlfacebook to see our Flegg team going around this afternoon. Half a dozen of them will be regular first graders in a couple of years - maybe even rep players!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because the people in charge at the Dogs, kept re signing the deadwood who were causing problems.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
is kaz lesbian?
Nope.

Mrs triggered, knew I was Kaz & got triggered cause I interacted with her so called bullies & cause I was
pretending to be a Dogs supporter & she knew I wasn't.

There more to the drama.

Wait for the TV series about it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nope.

Mrs triggered, knew I was Kaz & got triggered cause I interacted with her so called bullies & cause I was
pretending to be a Dogs supporter & she knew I wasn't.

There more to the drama.

Wait for the TV series about it.
That's not true either Kaz. Stop lying.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can copy the PM's.
It that the same sort of threat you made before re dms. I have receipts as well.

Re-read the Are You Pissed Off With Me dm you sent me and stop using TK to air our dirty laundry. I'm sure many of the guys are highly amused but it's not necessary to entain them with it all is it.

Got a problem. Dm me or reply to mine I sent you earlier pls.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone used to hate the Bronco's guts but what a year for Walters and his coaching success, the SOO champ will pull this one off.
Haas to cheer his family up and get the Clive Churchill.
Can they crack men in black?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone used to hate the Bronco's guts but what a year for Walters and his coaching success, the SOO champ will pull this one off.
Haas to cheer his family up and get the Clive Churchill.
Can they crack men in black?
If anyone can its the Broncos.
Parra where posers for a GF appearance last year, Broncos this year up for the task.
Broncos are strong, even blokes like Herbie are freakishly powerful. They play for 80 mins and have x factor aswell.
Walsh is flash but he is also one for errors. I dont think he can afford the luxury of errors in a GF against Penrith.
Cant stand Broncos, Ill be going for Penrith.
Should be a good game.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Its Penrith and then daylight.

Broncos are a good team, but no match for Penrith