Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos baby lol.

In all seriousness. The GF will be Pen v donkeys, and pen will be hard to beat. But it will make for spectacular viewing and entertainment!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Someone inform the NRL that NBd said to cancel the games next weekend. He doesn’t believe in upsets or care about watching games. He just wants every sport to be simmed.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Panthers play a clinical way that just works vs broncos who are more spontaneous, it’s a hard pick but I’d say panthers if they bring it.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon if Walsh and Reynolds come out on fire they can put up a fight!! But with the experience of the Panthers it’s going to be hard

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Warriors will get fisted by the ref this week no doubt about it. They will have to play the game of their lives to even have a chance of winning, even then the NRL's hand puppets will be doing everything in their power to get the Broncos into the grand final.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleary, Hughes, Reynolds and Johnson.

All teams have world class 7s.

It depends which 7 turns up for a masterclass.

They’ve all got good forward packs to lay the platform first though. We bulldogs fans can only dream of a forward pack that includes AFB and Harris or Haas and Carrigan ….

Penrith are most likely yes but are vulnerable if any of the other 3 halves have one of their best games they will be in with a chance.

I personally would love to see some upsets and have a Storm vs Warriors final but I think it will be a Panthers vs Broncos.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Riff wins, i only have to put up with 1 mate who won't shut up but lives in Sydney.
If Gronks win, i have to put up with 2 million bogans up here.

As much as i don;t want to see that three-peat, its great to see the Broncos fail year after year. Seriously, they have been a failure for the past decade plus, especially with all the advantages they have over every other team.

I still think its Penrith's to lose. This is the last year of their Premiership window.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I think it’s the Broncos turn. Let me re check the email.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Riff wins, i only have to put up with 1 mate who won't shut up but lives in Sydney.
If Gronks win, i have to put up with 2 million bogans up here.

As much as i don;t want to see that three-peat, its great to see the Broncos fail year after year. Seriously, they have been a failure for the past decade plus, especially with all the advantages they have over every other team.

I still think its Penrith's to lose. This is the last year of their Premiership window.
Except their core roster are on long term contracts now so can stay together and they are relatively young for all that experience. Could be 2 more years of panther?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No suncorp crowd, hopefully no Sutton…will be loading up on penriff win into to’o ats
Can't see it being easy for Pennies....at least for the first 60 mins then riff have the chance to wear them down.

JFH and Sorenson have to get to Reynolds and cut down his time and rough him up. Stop the Broncs off loads. Geez Sutton took an age to call held.