Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yo
Thought you said you weren't going to interact with me.
You keep posting on my posts. Hard to ignore you *smiley*
Edit: you said you missed my sense of humour.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Broncos were always going to win. Don’t remember mocking you

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I thought Broncos were always going to win. Don’t remember mocking you
June 2023 conversation about kevin walters

You: You think broncos are winning the premiership?

Me: they can, its definitely not pie in the sky like gould claimed only 2 years ago, if they do win ill for sure bump the thread to remind you about it

You: I reckon broncos are a fair way off winning a GF IMO. Bump it when they win bro!

you also made fun of the broncos losing that week against the titans, well they haven't lost since then except to rest on round 26, they have stormed to the grand final and they absolutely thrashed the warriors and melbourne in finals, they are definitely on the penrith level

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I never agreed not interact

Lost all respect for you when in your round way threatened to out me on my true identity

Hence why I did it myself
You are delusional Kaz with your respect and accusations. That's a real shame but up to you. I kept your secret for years and never threatened to out you (as I have explained to you before when you DM'd me).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You are delusional Kaz with your respect and accusations. That's a real shame but up to you. I kept your secret for years and never threatened to out you (as I have explained to you before when you DM'd me).
is kaz lesbian?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
June 2023 conversation about kevin walters

You: You think broncos are winning the premiership?

Me: they can, its definitely not pie in the sky like gould claimed only 2 years ago, if they do win ill for sure bump the thread to remind you about it

You: I reckon broncos are a fair way off winning a GF IMO. Bump it when they win bro!

you also made fun of the broncos losing that week against the titans, well they haven't lost since then except to rest on round 26, they have stormed to the grand final and they absolutely thrashed the warriors and melbourne in finals, they are definitely on the penrith level
Nice bump uso!! Fkn lol You were right bro. I still think Penrith is a better side.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nice bump uso!! Fkn lol You were right bro. I still think Penrith is a better side.
yes i was right, and i was right about kevin walters should have been our coaching selection instead of dean pay and especially instead of the pretty boy barrett

i have completely redeemed myself after suggesting jason taylor should coach us in 2011

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes i was right, and i was right about kevin walters should have been our coaching selection instead of dean pay and especially instead of the pretty boy barrett

i have completely redeemed myself after suggesting jason taylor should coach us in 2011
I’m not sure Kevvie coaches well anywhere but the broncos

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PUT ME ON IGNORE.