News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a sad indictment on society that doing coke is now considered harmless fun by most under 40 year olds. Tell that to the countless victims of the cartels etc, due to it’s production.
Who said it was harmless fun? People are saying a large percentage of the population and people in Rugby League do it, so heavily suspending players for it clearly doesn't achieve anything. You suspend Kenny for 6 weeks, that isn't going to stop him or the rest of League doing it.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meh. More embarrassing for family then anything else

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said it was harmless fun? People are saying a large percentage of the population and people in Rugby League do it, so heavily suspending players for it clearly doesn't achieve anything. You suspend Kenny for 6 weeks, that isn't going to stop him or the rest of League doing it.
It is harmless fun. None of them are doing it everyday not even close. Any highly charged athlete or businessmen can benefit from a few lines from time to time. But definately silly to post this pic insta

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is harmless fun. None of them are doing it everyday not even close. Any highly charged athlete or businessmen can benefit from a few lines from time to time. But definately silly to post this pic insta
Very stupid to post this stuff. But we've seen a bunch of players post stuff like this the last few years. They're so dumb..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100% remember the storm video with Munster and co apologising... Cheese could barely contain his amusement

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What a sad indictment on society that doing coke is now considered harmless fun by most under 40 year olds. Tell that to the countless victims of the cartels etc, due to it’s production.
I visit a site called theync when I want to wind down in the evening and they have a lot of cartel killings and torture filmed. You should check it. They don’t hold back!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I've watched interviews of ex cricket players like Kumar Sangkakara, Ganguly, etc and they speak so eloquently.....I wonder who tf was it that started this dickhead culture in rugby league?
Smart people play rugby
Low class ppl play league
Alwasy been the case since day one.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Your right,,any highly charged athlete can benefit from paying $300 for 0.6 of a gram of 30% pure cocaine and the other 70% of glucose and/or creatine like all these young adults do these days and think they are cool...glucose and creatine can benefit athletes.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb footy players are for putting this stuff on social media but in terms of punishment, who cares anymore? The majority of players in the comp would do coke.
I doubt that.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've watched interviews of ex cricket players like Kumar Sangkakara, Ganguly, etc and they speak so eloquently.....I wonder who tf was it that started this dickhead culture in rugby league?
Watch post match interviews with AFL players. They can talk intelligently and string more than three words together.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch post match interviews with AFL players. They can talk intelligently and string more than three words together.
The game we support is a tough game and you need to have a certain mindset to succeed. Our players come predominantly from difficult circumstances where education is not a priority.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All these soy boys who can't handle a bit of coke....

Don't touch it if you can't handle it you sheep motherfuckers.

Back in my day you'd show the rack has no effect on you, these poofs love advertising that the coke makes them bigger dumb fucks than they already are

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most 30 somethings and younger act that way bro. Coke is a normal thing apparently. In my day it was a treat but I don’t even rate it. Had it a couple of times and was pretty unimpressed.