News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your right,,any highly charged athlete can benefit from paying $300 for 0.6 of a gram of 30% pure cocaine and the other 70% of glucose and/or creatine like all these young adults do these days and think they are cool...glucose and creatine can benefit athletes.
Pure cocaine is awash everywhere in Sydney now, wouldn't even know a single person that touches cut cocaine and that's the way the market is headed unless you're getting some bags off a random at the pub or some shit I guess

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pure cocaine is awash everywhere in Sydney now, wouldn't even know a single person that touches cut cocaine and that's the way the market is headed unless you're getting some bags off a random at the pub or some shit I guess
Agree to disagree..no coke run is selling pure coke...2005 to 2007 pure was everywhere thanks to fatboy and fathead...you cook back the coke from the 0.6(gram??) bags these days and I guarantee you won't find anything over 60% at the very best...i hear the shire does a roaring trade in 30% pure coke