Panthers Arrogance

Malla

Reaction score
James Hooper and Kent needs a brick to the head. The amount of shit they talks.

I hate Panthers, I hate Cleary and I hate Brandy but fuck me, this is just a young team that's living in the moment. Part of the game. Abit soft to come out and call them arrogant and cry poor... if you hate the arrogance then fucking beat them on the field.

And Don Furner.... fuckin hell lol soft

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are arrogant. You can argue they've earnt the right to be. I'd argue they haven't won a comp so the arrogance is a little over the top as good as they are.. It's obvious that most of them are carrying on and acting like twats.. There's no shame in winning with humility and not trying to rub your opponent's faces in it..

You can't blame other fans hating on Penrith when they've lost one game in 26 or whatever it is and they have a coach who is such a c**t, who fucked over the Tigers and you have a golden boy halfback who also acts entitled and like a fuckwit on and off the field.

If they choke again in the finals they'll go down as one of the best teams to never win and a bunch of chokers and we'll see how cocky they are when they're drowning their sorrows after another finals disappointment.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knida makes you think back to the days of Mason,Reni and SBW. They were cocky. But had the ability to back it up.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As has been mentioned...they ain't won nothing yet and choked badly in th GF last year. In fact they were lucky to make it all.....if Latrell had been playing in the PF they most likely get bundled out then.

Screw the Panthers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knida makes you think back to the days of Mason,Reni and SBW. They were cocky. But had the ability to back it up.
The funny thing is I hated how cocky they were and reckon Reni, Braith and Mase never reached their potential (and $BW got brainwashed/greedy) because of that and their overall attitude.

Malla

Reaction score
They are arrogant. You can argue they've earnt the right to be. I'd argue they haven't won a comp so the arrogance is a little over the top as good as they are.. It's obvious that most of them are carrying on and acting like twats.. There's no shame in winning with humility and not trying to rub your opponent's faces in it..

You can't blame other fans hating on Penrith when they've lost one game in 26 or whatever it is and they have a coach who is such a c**t, who fucked over the Tigers and you have a golden boy halfback who also acts entitled and like a fuckwit on and off the field.

If they choke again in the finals they'll go down as one of the best teams to never win and a bunch of chokers and we'll see how cocky they are when they're drowning their sorrows after another finals disappointment.
Don't care about the Fans. I fucking hate the panthers and every time Brandy speaks I want to pump him but to have the media and front office people from other clubs try call them out on their arrogance is absolute rubbish. They are almost unbeatable at the moment, they have every right to be arrogant lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Fuck this is such a beat up by the media.
Why aren't you at least happy that the media is bashing some other team for once? Panthers are a bunch of Karmichaels. They even turned on one of their best (Mansour) last year. Bunch of arrogant pricks.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why aren't you at least happy that the media is bashing some other team for once? Panthers are a bunch of Karmichaels. They even turned on one of their best (Mansour) last year. Bunch of arrogant pricks.
One of their best smh. Why you being racist like that? Just because both of you are middle eastern, doesn’t mean you can be racist

Malla

Reaction score
Hahaha cause we are shit lol

I think Mansour had to happen - Staines and To'o are way better lol

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Cocky little fucks. But I ain’t gonna lie. I love this shit. Makes the game more entertaining and gets you hard for the next game. Imagine if every cocksucker was friendly and nice to everyone. Fuck that, it would be boring