Panthers Arrogance

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh when you are first for pretty much all of the last few seasons, u are entitled to be arrogant.
Bloody Oath. Can’t stand the panthers.. but if that was the doggies , we would all be pretty arrogant and supporters, the kennel would be all passion, our day will come again..!!

Malla

Reaction score
our Bling Boys were cocky and arrogant but besides potentially standing over rivals after a big collision (eg. Gibbs), I do not remember them openly mocking opponents
Remember Mason was barking at Gibbs as he laid flat on his fat stomach knock out lmao.. imagine that happened today?? He would be banned for months hahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't have a big problem with it really....but I think its hilarious the way they carry on like cocky knobs for 80 minutes then gather round for their prayer circle. "Oh father, forgive us for the lack of humility we just displayed on the field". Scott Morrison level grasp of Christian ethics....lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
One of their best smh. Why you being racist like that? Just because both of you are middle eastern, doesn’t mean you can be racist
He identifies as being closer to his Pork and Cheese roots more than Lebanese ;)

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s a Karmichael?
Remember Mason was barking at Gibbs as he laid flat on his fat stomach knock out lmao.. imagine that happened today?? He would be banned for months hahaha
Mase was carrying on and one of the tigers players and the ref said "nah mate hes really hurt hes out cold"
And mase replied NAH FUCKK HIMMMM
Hahaha

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh i wouldnt worry too much OP..just need to win the big dance this year to be true winners are grinners.
Cheering them on again tonight i is..and Kikau to anytime score a try(nearly went for burto maybe should have).

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely arrogant. Puts me if off enjoying their footy, which is undeniably good. Can't warn to them because of that

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I have never understood why in this country when youre the best, or brilliant at something, you are expected to play it or dumb it down as if you are not that good.
it doesnt encourage people to be the best. In Lebanon you would be celebrated and the community would get behind you.
Let people enjoy their deserved success and be excited.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cocky little fucks. But I ain’t gonna lie. I love this shit. Makes the game more entertaining and gets you hard for the next game. Imagine if every cocksucker was friendly and nice to everyone. Fuck that, it would be boring
It wouldn't fly in your field of work, ain't that right Paulie. Ya mudda!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Penrith hate on here is childish. They are a top team while we are a laughing stock. The disrespect of Cleary is really childish as well, a top halfback who has his team firing, he is also strong defensively.

Trying to discredit what they've achieved and what they continue to do by calling them chokers is straight up embarrassing.