Our front row next year is worrying.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a process and every ‘name’ that joins us makes the next ‘names’ cheaper to get because every player wants to play in a winning side.

Kikau is an awesome addition, and Maloney is an experienced first rate 9.

Yep we need a couple of props and some bench depth. Thompson & TPJ might be pushed, it will work out.

We will come back to greatness.

Malla

Reaction score
Maybe if we tell TPJ he is playing nsw cup but then play him in first grade every week next year he will give us hectic stats like he did this weekend?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
8. King
8. Mahoney
10. Thompson
11. Kikau
12. Jackson
13. Eisenhuth

14. RFM
15. Sutton
16. ???
17. ???

That's the best we can put together to start the season unless there's more movement.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
8. King
8. Mahoney
10. Thompson
11. Kikau
12. Jackson
13. Eisenhuth

14. RFM
15. Sutton
16. ???
17. ???

That's the best we can put together to start the season unless there's more movement.
Pangai?

When did we sign eisenhuth

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The front row has been worrying for 5 seasons. We've had a bunch of powder puffs in the pack who constantly get rolled.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reports at the time lane was let go cause he was getting into mischief off the field and it wasn’t of the performance enhancing kind

Reaction score
Wont matter who we got in our pack if they cant get them fit. I am hopeing for a brutal preseason . And to quote the movie the last of the knuckle men ( IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I BOUNCE YOU OUT }. In other words if you dont like it leave

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Could possibly be a pack like this, this is far fetched but if we are losing TPJ then:
8. Mclean
9. Mahoney
10. Thompson
11. Kikau
12. Jackson
13. King

14. RFM
15. Sutton
16. Seumanafagai
17. Davey

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could possibly be a pack like this, this is far fetched but if we are losing TPJ then:
8. Mclean
9. Mahoney
10. Thompson
11. Kikau
12. Jackson
13. King

14. RFM
15. Sutton
16. Seumanafagai
17. Davey
RFM & Sutton is a solid start to the bench. Davey could be handy but what about Pele?

Thompson & Jackson don't offer any go forward but atleast Jackson can defend.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did Mclean play against Souths? I barely noticed him, he is no enforcer and doesn't have the mongrel.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t think tpj goes personally. Think ciraldo would be keen to work with him. He beat the eels pack on his own. Granted he’s been shit lately but as others said minutes cut, having a baby after last year having a baby die I’m sure was distracting and headspace fucked.

We are fucking shit and he’s probz checked out. Is that acceptable? No. Though with the kid stuff and the blokes around him putting in fick all I can understand how.

He’s clearly not being used right and I’d argue not fit like majority of our squad (Baz and his “fitness coach” that fat bearded fuck) fault.

I think ciraldo will be keen to use him next year with kikau.

Tpj in one year provided more than thompson in what 2.5? I know who I part with first ain’t tpj.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bromwich bro's would have been astute signings to both plug the holes and help build a culture... Benny laughing and throw in Kaufusi to boot.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bromwich bro's would have been astute signings to both plug the holes and help build a culture... Benny laughing and throw in Kaufusi to boot.
Wouldn’t touch kafusi. Hate the grub shit he does and would be banned worse than anyone if he wore our jersey.

Not to mentioned he’s rapidly declined.

Kenneth and Jesse both still solid but would be on pretty good $.

Hopefully we can get better than them. E.g kikau and haas [emoji23]