Official Signings thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it says the Titans r considering him ffs relax, if he goes he goes if he stays he stays dont fkn panic ppl are always saying "bring such and such from PL up" well if he goes and a few others go, your wishes will be answered

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
****in Noad get your act together if we lose myles, asotasi and conn, you should **** off too!

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Serra said:
this sucks. how come we always lose big name players?? every other club seems to be able to hold on to them. at the rate we're going, good bye O'Meley next year.... also heard those gay ****ers at the gold coast are after daniel conn..we loose him, i don't support the dogs anymore.
Why? Conns barely ever in first grade anyway.

Do you only follow our premier league side?

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
piggy said:
****in Noad get your act together if we lose myles, asotasi and conn, you should **** off too!
I guess there's not much he can do when players start demanding hideous amounts. Myles asking for $250,000 is rediculous. He's been suspended a few times and has hardly done anything all that spectacular. Big whoop he made it into an Origin side that had something like 9 players on debut so far. That does not warrant a pay increase of that size. If anything he should be greatful that the Bulldogs gave him the oppertunity to play First Grade with such quality players around him. Surely the likes of Mason, O'Meley and Asotasi helped him develope his game.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Please use this thread for all signings talk.

If you're upset, happy, want to talk to malcolm or Arnold then post here.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Your not the only club that loses stars... We could of kept morley if we offered a 2 year deal & Cross we just gave up on him. We still might lose wing and Fitzy...

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
IS ASOTASI REALLY ASKING 425k per year plus?

Apparently Souths offered him that, plus 50 grand in sponsors, and it's still not enough for him.

Roy needs to get over himself if that's true.

Mason, O'Meley, Bailey and co are all better than him and on less than that.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
Your not the only club that loses stars... We could of kept morley if we offered a 2 year deal & Cross we just gave up on him. We still might lose wing and Fitzy...
Whats the deal with Wing and Fitzgibbon?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
.PARANoIR. said:
IS ASOTASI REALLY ASKING 425k per year plus?

Apparently Souths offered him that, plus 50 grand in sponsors, and it's still not enough for him.

Roy needs to get over himself if that's true.

Mason, O'Meley, Bailey and co are all better than him and on less than that.
lol Souths have to offer like 100K more than everyone else just to get a player to sign.

Asotasi's real value on the open market is about 250 or 275 K tops. I think the 425K a year figure even for Souths is a little inflated?

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
Stevie J said:
lol Souths have to offer like 100K more than everyone else just to get a player to sign.

Asotasi's real value on the open market is about 250 or 275 K tops. I think the 425K a year figure even for Souths is a little inflated?
One would hope so.

425k from the ESL wouldn't surprise me.

But, bloody hell, Asotasi isn't worth near on half a million dollars..

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
.PARANoIR. said:
Whats the deal with Wing and Fitzgibbon?
A lot of rumours going around he will end up at dragons.. Ay lot of dragons fans think so anyway.

I think fitzy wants to stay but Easts may have other plans im not too sure

CRAZY BULLDOG FAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi i was reading on www.foxsports.com.au about how tonga missed da deadline 2 re-sign with us that he would b testing da market at da end of da article i also read da patten looks like his heading 2 england Meanwhile, the manager of Warriors fullback Brent Webb has claimed another player plans to join the club next season - and that's why the Auckland side hasn't made the New Zealand Test star an offer.

Webb has also been targeted by rugby union.

IF ANYBODY AGREES DAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE DA BULLDOGS HAVE A NEW FULLBACK IN THERE MINDS PLZ LET ME KNOW I THINK THEY R CLOSE 2 SIGNING WEBB BUT I MAYBE READING IT WRONG PLZ LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE THANX.

.PARANoIR.

Reaction score
CRAZY BULLDOG FAN said:
Hi i was reading on www.foxsports.com.au about how tonga missed da deadline 2 re-sign with us that he would b testing da market at da end of da article i also read da patten looks like his heading 2 england Meanwhile, the manager of Warriors fullback Brent Webb has claimed another player plans to join the club next season - and that's why the Auckland side hasn't made the New Zealand Test star an offer.

Webb has also been targeted by rugby union.

IF ANYBODY AGREES DAT THIS SOUNDS LIKE DA BULLDOGS HAVE A NEW FULLBACK IN THERE MINDS PLZ LET ME KNOW I THINK THEY R CLOSE 2 SIGNING WEBB BUT I MAYBE READING IT WRONG PLZ LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE THANX.
Can u plz repeet dat in da englais?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Millards stats look very suspect.

Firstly his contract finishes in 2007????????? So does he have another year or what????? Has he been released??????

Also says he has had 2 shoulder reconstructions. He is only 20 or so. That is 2 too many for his age. He could be another benji broken arm Marshal who can not keep his shoulder in its jont.

He seems to have a good build (much like mine LoL) but dogs should not sign a player with such a suspect past. If he is 100% and a zero chance of reinjuring his shouder (as in causeing more damage to exsiting injury) Then he will be worth a year or twon to show us what he can do. I am sure if he stays fit and his defence is not affected by dodgy shoulders then he could cover tonga and phelps.

Status
Not open for further replies.