Office Stories

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awwww look at another snowflake who doesn't understand PC and labels everything he disagrees with as PC sticking up for his other snowflake mate
Lmfaoooo sticking up for his mate? You're the one looking like a snowflake complaining about this you knob lol. If I recall almost always you back your butt buddies up and stick up for them lol, I put up with it. So don't be more than a hypocrite than you already are. Suck it up 'snowflake'.

You're the literal physical form of a 'bitch' has a sook when his agenda isn't accepted as gospel, has a sook when mr I deleted his dumb ass threads, has a whinge when someone has someone backing someone up lol. I mean do you ever look at yourself and look at the bitchiness you photosynthesise?

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfaoooo sticking up for his mate? You're the one looking like a snowflake complaining about this you knob lol. If I recall almost always you back your butt buddies up and stick up for them lol, I put up with it. So don't be more than a hypocrite than you already are. Suck it up 'snowflake'.

You're the literal physical form of a 'bitch' has a sook when his agenda isn't accepted as gospel, has a sook when mr I deleted his dumb ass threads, has a whinge when someone has someone backing someone up lol. I mean do you ever look at yourself and look at the bitchiness you photosynthesise?
Hahahahaha

Poor triggered snowflake

Dreams dream dream dream dream

Keep on dreaming about me obsessed ****

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahaha

Poor triggered snowflake

Dreams dream dream dream dream

Keep on dreaming about me obsessed ****
Lmfao the facts are there budday. And yes I do realise you do not understand facts and deserve your reply to my factual post about you. Nonetheless facts are facts, bullshit is pc, pc is bullshit.
Ok buddayyyyyy

Also using the word **** is offensive to feminists so you just killlded your life
Longeded worked.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao the facts are there budday. And yes I do realise you do not understand facts and deserve your reply to my factual post about you. Nonetheless facts are facts, bullshit is pc, pc is bullshit.
Ok buddayyyyyy

Also using the word **** is offensive to feminists so you just killlded your life
Longeded worked.
Are we talking facts like Hitler was left wing?

lol

numpty

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Bro don't waste time on this vermin. You know what they say when it comes to arguing with idiots ;)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we talking facts like Hitler was left wing?

lol

numpty
Yeah why not dough? And facts like every empire has been evil except the Ottoman Empire ;)

Also don't bad mouth hitler, you lefties are becoming nazier by the month. Get it. As in periods. As in I'm referring to you a supposed male as a female who has her periods every month. Get it? Meaning you're a nazi and the nazism gets worse as the periods keep coming. Get it? As in you bleed from your vagina. Ok I think you got it. You're a transpecies non gendered endangered orungatun octopus lizard bear pig.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro don't waste time on this vermin. You know what they say when it comes to arguing with idiots ;)
I know lol, but he's literally unbearable. You know those people with heads you just want to smash like Darius Boyd? That's my feelings towards this lefty brain dead muppet that needs CNN and the like along with Richard Dawkins to tell him what facts are rather than finding out the actual facts.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hahahahaha tweedledee and tweedledum

FFS lol aweeee what a cute couple

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol relax bro you're a concubine to many pc brigadiers here. Don't know why you're feeling left out? Not enough dick?
Anyways I don't want to anger you further 'thesnowflakecrusher' lolllllll ffs

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol relax bro you're a concubine to many pc brigadiers here. Don't know why you're feeling left out? Not enough dick?
Anyways I don't want to anger you further 'thesnowflakecrusher' lolllllll ffs
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score

Truly the term "a load that should've been swallowed" applies to you along with all your butt buddies champ :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
With these two imbeciles??? lol

Nah it's more a ruffle their precious feathers a little bit and then sit back, point and laugh
WHAT THE ACTUAL FARK :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

PRECIOUS? PRECIOUS??? YOU ARE THE PC COP AROUND HERE AND YOU CALL US PRECIOUS :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

And I thought @Nasheed was bad.

Oh I've heard it all now :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohhh don't worry she spews all her bullshit, and she's not the only one which is fkn annoying and then you have those hero males that suck up to whatever the female says coz they think they'll get her pussy or some shit, it's like sit the fuk down grow some balls.
What about the latest one dude? Some morons are offended by Melania Trump covering her head to meet the pope!

Uuummmmm she's Slovenian, she's Catholic, it would of offended her family if she didn't cover up.
Stupid Anglos always hating on shit they don't understand because it reminds them of Islam.

Remember Christians were here first, Islam is just their creation.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the latest one dude? Some morons are offended by Melania Trump covering her head to meet the pope!

Uuummmmm she's Slovenian, she's Catholic, it would of offended her family if she didn't cover up.
Stupid Anglos always hating on shit they don't understand because it reminds them of Islam.

facepalm.jpg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol it's absolutely hilarious and shows how dumb and I'll informed liberals are. Why the fuk will melania wear a hijab if she's not a Muslim more believes in covering herself up for the reasons Muslim women do?
As you said she is catholic and chose to wear the veil which is respect for God not the pope or priests but for God.
Liberals really need to learn facts before talking. But I'm not surprised, they still don't know the meaning of racism lol.