Office Stories

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LMFAO. Horny prick.

well the productivity of the staff went down too as they were too busy sharing their experiences with Haley.

I was spewing that I found about the party when it was already over. lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The bloke who fired her though... he must've been burning because he wasn't getting any lol.

Imagine how he found out...

Boss: What did you do last night John?
John: I gave it to Haley in the ring

@south of heaven :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The bloke who fired her though... he must've been burning because he wasn't getting any lol.

Imagine how he found out...

Boss: What did you do last night John?
John: I gave it to Haley in the ring

@south of heaven :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Dropped one in the tail
:laughing:

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my previous work places, we hired this new admin girl who was hot as.

all the boys from operations used to hang around in the admin area chatting her up.

3 months later she was replaced by another admin girl and as I was not from admin nor the operations i inquired from the ops manager what happened to Haley, his reply was along the lines, the slut slept with every one in my team barring me. lol
Team player

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But if she was to spew her verbal diarrhoea about Killary, you'd have to sit there and put up with it.
Ohhh don't worry she spews all her bullshit, and she's not the only one which is fkn annoying and then you have those hero males that suck up to whatever the female says coz they think they'll get her pussy or some shit, it's like sit the fuk down grow some balls.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of my previous work places, we hired this new admin girl who was hot as.

all the boys from operations used to hang around in the admin area chatting her up.

3 months later she was replaced by another admin girl and as I was not from admin nor the operations i inquired from the ops manager what happened to Haley, his reply was along the lines, the slut slept with every one in my team barring me. lol
Trust the fkn Islamic Indian to fuk it up for everyone. Bahahaha. Na respect brother :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you still work with her LOL and if so whats the relationship like now?
The relationship lol? Maaaaaaaate hahaha. Bro shes a pc brigadier how do you think haha. They're all the same. I actually call her eeee at work. She doesn't get it and she gives that look where she just smelt and egg bean fart.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trust the fkn Islamic Indian to fuk it up for everyone. Bahahaha. Na respect brother :grinning:

I didnt do nothing, the ops manager got rid of her, due to her "performance issues". lol

I only found out about real Haley when she was gone.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didnt do nothing, the ops manager got rid of her, due to her "performance issues". lol

I only found out about real Haley when she was gone.
Hahaha what a fkn cop out. Typical lefty :p

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My office is a dive boat with a mixture of woman, all shapes and sizes, from all over the world. For the most part of the day they are in bikinis and its not at all uncommon to see a tit or tits fall out when theyre snorkelling and dive down to get a closer look at a turtle or some pretty coral.
One day i was working as the dive photographer and a group of scottish girls rented a camera off me, and also decided to go diving. I was swimming towards the froup when i noticed one of them, the hot one, who was wearing a boob tube type nikini had both of her tits out. I felt bad photographing her, and clearly she wouldnt want to buy the photos either, so i swam towards her, looking into her eyes as apposed to her tits, and i just reached out and pulled her top up. She cracked up and almost spat her reg out and then finished off her dive.
WWhen the girls returned the camera, i had to upload the photos to the computer where we saved them for a month incase they lost their copy.
After the girls had left the boat that afternoon, and we had exchanged numbers, i took a quick glance at the photos they had taken and in most of them they were diving down and pulling their tits out for the camera!! All class.
I Decided to go out and meet up with them for a drink that night.................
This is the life of a diving instructor. My mates used to think i was a prostitute. Lol but now im a gappily married man in the south of france, with no temptation of corruption on a dive boat. Lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I got a dilemma I'm kinda facing - maybe you can help me with it. It's about office hotties.

So... the office hottie here is going on leave for 4 weeks, meaning I'll need to check out someone else, and I've narrowed it down to 3 possible candidates:

Candidate #1

Pros: She has a nice petite figure, nice blonde hair (I'm generally a brunette guy but this girl pulls the blonde look off well), and she's all around pretty cute.

Cons:
Her accent! The Irish accent is too thick on girls and turns me off :tired:

Candidate #2

Pros: Beautiful curvy figure, nice tanned complexion, softly spoken and model-like face. She's not like those typical Indian girls who are very skinny and have hair up to their waists, she's more modern, as mentioned curvy, long, but not overly long hair. You know how a lot of people say they’ll never get with someone from a certain race for whatever reason, it’s like that with me and Indians, however, there will always be THAT ONE PERSON who will be an exception. She is that one person

Cons:
Regardless of the last pro, she's Indian

Candidate #2

Pros: This one is not bad. She has a nice cute face, big (but not overly big) butt, nice personality and very feminine. I mean she’s pretty cool.

Cons: A large tat on her foot. And I mean it’s a pretty thick one too. Even though it’s all the way down there, it stick out. Argh!
Go the tatt

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My office is a dive boat with a mixture of woman, all shapes and sizes, from all over the world. For the most part of the day they are in bikinis and its not at all uncommon to see a tit or tits fall out when theyre snorkelling and dive down to get a closer look at a turtle or some pretty coral.
One day i was working as the dive photographer and a group of scottish girls rented a camera off me, and also decided to go diving. I was swimming towards the froup when i noticed one of them, the hot one, who was wearing a boob tube type nikini had both of her tits out. I felt bad photographing her, and clearly she wouldnt want to buy the photos either, so i swam towards her, looking into her eyes as apposed to her tits, and i just reached out and pulled her top up. She cracked up and almost spat her reg out and then finished off her dive.
WWhen the girls returned the camera, i had to upload the photos to the computer where we saved them for a month incase they lost their copy.
After the girls had left the boat that afternoon, and we had exchanged numbers, i took a quick glance at the photos they had taken and in most of them they were diving down and pulling their tits out for the camera!! All class.
I Decided to go out and meet up with them for a drink that night.................
This is the life of a diving instructor. My mates used to think i was a prostitute. Lol but now im a gappily married man in the south of france, with no temptation of corruption on a dive boat. Lol

just reading it gave me a wood.

by the way , you know the rule, no photos means it never happened.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The relationship lol? Maaaaaaaate hahaha. Bro shes a pc brigadier how do you think haha. They're all the same. I actually call her eeee at work. She doesn't get it and she gives that look where she just smelt and egg bean fart.
You think of me outside of this forum?

Fark you got problems.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You think of me outside of this forum?

Fark you got problems.
Not necessarily, Sarah Lee.

I remember a member of this forum who goes/went by the name of Shanty Bill (who hasn't been seen around here for 2 years). Good old Shanty used to have the Puma logo as his avatar. From that point on, everytime I saw someone wearing a Puma top, it always reminded me of good old Shanty.

I doubt that seeing something that reminds of someone else means I have problems.

Now Realist deals with a PC moron at work and on the Kennel. It's only natural that 2 people who have something in common are a link for him.

As for Shanty Bill... here is his profile page: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?members/shanty-bill.1427/

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not necessarily, Sarah Lee.

I remember a member of this forum who goes/went by the name of Shanty Bill (who hasn't been seen around here for 2 years). Good old Shanty used to have the Puma logo as his avatar. From that point on, everytime I saw someone wearing a Puma top, it always reminded me of good old Shanty.

I doubt that seeing something that reminds of someone else means I have problems.

Now Realist deals with a PC moron at work and on the Kennel. It's only natural that 2 people who have something in common are a link for him.

As for Shanty Bill... here is his profile page: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?members/shanty-bill.1427/
Awwww look at another snowflake who doesn't understand PC and labels everything he disagrees with as PC sticking up for his other snowflake mate