Office Stories

A

Alexander the Great

Well that's exactly what I'm doing Wolfy, only this new one is so so so good looking. Maybe it's her green German eyes hypnotising me to want her more eyes:eyes:eyes:
Lol if she ever found the kennel and reads all the posts about you crushing on her hahaha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lol if she ever found the kennel and reads all the posts about you crushing on her hahaha
Bro not only will she be gone but the Indian babe will also be out of the picture lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Things I've learnt in life

Never ever take a woman's advice about other women
Yeah some chicks have no idea but I'm pretty good
I've never heard of the one before Wolfy lol. I guess it's a good thing I'm giving green eyes the attention then :grinning: On the plus side if she gives me the cold shoulder, I can always go back to the Indian chick and give her the attention, making green eyes jealous in the process... then bang! I'm in with a shot :D
it's a fine line between being attentive and being sleazy. Thats a tip for you too pcrealist :grinning:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Things I've learnt in life

Never ever take a woman's advice about other women
Gotta say my experiences have been the complete opposite, i always found chics give great advice when it comes to other women (well as long as they don't have a vested interest i.e they want to jump your bones)

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta say my experiences have been the complete opposite, i always found chics give great advice when it comes to other women (well as long as they don't have a vested interest i.e they want to jump your bones)
So that's been my problem this whole time

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I need tips on noticing, apparently people tell me I miss obvious signs of interest
it's a hard one, girls are programmed to appear disinterested.
The best way to get a girl interested in you is ask her about her ex, listen then agree with her ( chicks love talking about how horrible their ex boyfriends were to them
Once she's done tell her he's an idiot...
.then talk yourself up (not too much) just something like you love surfing or some cool thing or you've got a porshe or something.

Next time you see her keep asking her about herself.. She'll be hooked before you know it then when she SMS's don't answer back for at least an hour, tell her you were busy doing some interesting stuff(not on the kennel lol) then gradually back off but always be nice.. It'll confuse the crap out of her and watch the tables turn

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The best way to get a girl interested in you is ask her about her ex, listen then agree with her ( chicks love talking about how horrible their ex boyfriends were to them
.then talk yourself up (not too much) just something like you love surfing or some cool thing or you've got a porshe or something.

Next time you see her keep asking her about herself.. She'll be hooked before you know it then when she SMS's don't answer back for at least an hour, tell her you were busy doing some interesting stuff(not on the kennel lol) then gradually back off but always be nice.. It'll confuse the crap out of her and watch the tables turn
You've misunderstood

I get told that a woman was hitting on me and I never noticed it. Mainly because I just chat with people with no ulterior motives

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I agree about women being programmed to look disinterested. It's probably a bit of a defense against possible rejection and quite possibly trying to make sure that the bloke knows she's worth something. But that's just the closet psychologist in me. Men are the same in some ways as they get a bit older. Tend to see young blokes I work with chase women hard and with little thought to hiding the fact that they're chasing. That's a big ego boost for women and if they don't value themselves much it might be effective. But others might just realise there is no challenge and lose interest. Could also be that the woman just wants to move a little slower and overwhelming interest is intimidating.

I think as men mature they work out that it's better to move gradually and get to know a woman a little rather than just jumping in head first because she is attractive. I know that in th he past I used to chase pretty hard and without shame only to find that after finding out more about th he one I was chasing annoyed the hell out of me and was actually just pretty.

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You've misunderstood

I get told that a woman was hitting on me and I never noticed it. Mainly because I just chat with people with no ulterior motives
sounds like your 'feelers' arent out and so in turn you wouldn't come across as sleazy . Chicks would in turn find you approachable and give you their full attention which is a sign of interest.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree about women being programmed to look disinterested. It's probably a bit of a defense against possible rejection and quite possibly trying to make sure that the bloke knows she's worth something. But that's just the closet psychologist in me. Men are the same in some ways as they get a bit older. Tend to see young blokes I work with chase women hard and with little thought to hiding the fact that they're chasing. That's a big ego boost for women and if they don't value themselves much it might be effective. But others might just realise there is no challenge and lose interest. Could also be that the woman just wants to move a little slower and overwhelming interest is intimidating.

I think as men mature they work out that it's better to move gradually and get to know a woman a little rather than just jumping in head first because she is attractive. I know that in th he past I used to chase pretty hard and without shame only to find that after finding out more about th he one I was chasing annoyed the hell out of me and was actually just pretty.
you're a great closet psychologist !
But the underlying reason girls act perpetually disinterested is to protect them from being bothered all the time by horny guys.
Girls are under no misconception ,they know guys are after one thing , however if a guy puts in the effort by chasing her then it gives the girl some assurance that he's not just interested in a root.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah some chicks have no idea but I'm pretty good
it's a fine line between being attentive and being sleazy. Thats a tip for you too pcrealist :grinning:
Wolfy... you gave me the advise ma'am lol. Anyway it's all in good fun.

I have an update for this thread too. Stayed tuned!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok here it is.

So on Friday I received a text from this chick I used to work with. Since then, we've both parted ways with that company and have gone onto bigger and better ventures. The chick I'm telling you about is an Aussie north-shore chick. She doesn't leave the house without wearing make-up and has hair as blonde as you can get. Her face looks as fair as you get (perhaps enhanced by the makeup), and her legs are as tanned as you get - she's probably at the beach all the time lol. She cannot come into work unless she's wearing heels, and it's come to the point where she has a bad back as a result. Yep! She's a real bimbo!

Anyway so on Friday she sent me a text asking for someone's number in the finance team of our former work place. I rang her back and she didn't answer so I left her a voicemail saying I'm no longer there, I've left as well, but send an email to this address and someone should get back to you with a number!

I thought that was the end of it.

She then sent me another text thanking her for the voicemail info and asked where I'm working now and if I've gone on a holiday. I replied back (trying to end it), so I'm working at this joint now, no holiday and just very busy.

She then replied telling she's going on a holiday to Europe and we should catch up for a drink after work one day.

:smirk:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey guys, on top of all this... THE OFFICE BABE RETURNED TODAY. SHE JUST WALKED IN THE OFFICE. THE HEAT IN HERE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE IT'S SUMMER TODAY.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, on top of all this... THE OFFICE BABE RETURNED TODAY. SHE JUST WALKED IN THE OFFICE. THE HEAT IN HERE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE IT'S SUMMER TODAY.
Snob the shit out of her she will get her hackles up thinking " how dare he snob me " who does he think he is she will be frustrated then will root you to get her ego in check.
Job done if you give her a good one she'll be back for more Before you know it an office relationship will start. Before you know it you will be thinking why the fuck did i do this as your worlds collide. You will try to end it , then you will have an obsessive stalker on your hands .

Wahesh

Reaction score
Snob the shit out of her she will get her hackles up thinking " how dare he snob me " who does he think he is she will be frustrated then will root you to get her ego in check.
Job done if you give her a good one she'll be back for more Before you know it an office relationship will start. Before you know it you will be thinking why the fuck did i do this as your worlds collide. You will try to end it , then you will have an obsessive stalker on your hands .
You know what the scary thing is Southy? It's that I can picture this one being the psycho stalker LOL. A very sexy psycho stalker.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wolfy... you gave me the advise ma'am lol. Anyway it's all in good fun.

I have an update for this thread too. Stayed tuned!
Really? Haha.. Head wobble ( not the Indian type the fatty type lol)